Today starts a new Scraphouse Challenge with the theme HEARTS. My human friend made this card for the challenge:
I got most items that I've used for this card in the lovely Scraphouse online shop
And of course there is a nice price to be won:
Paper Pad « Yours Truly » (EPP),
« Tilda with Heart Balloons » (Magnolia Stamp), White Heart Doilies
« Tilda with Heart Balloons » (Magnolia Stamp), White Heart Doilies
So, go ahead and create your project with hearts!
Meow-meow
Bailey
Bailey


19 comments:
Absolutely gorgeous. Such a beautiful image. And I just love it when you speak in the third person.
Hugs
Desire
Good Morning sweetie this is absolutely stunningly gorgeous, big happy hugs pops x x
HI!!!!! BEAUTIFUL CARD!!!!!!!!!!!! I love image!!!!!! :) big hug
Hi lovely,
Oh I do love your love card!!
Your colouring is superb!
Wonderful design.
Love, Mel. xxx
PS your comments always make me chuckle!! xxxx
this card is really good Alessandra!
xxxxxxxxxxxxx Amelia (mimi)
such an adorable card Alessandra,
hugs
Really stunning creation my dear!! I love this!! :)
Du hesch wunderschö coloriert, liebi Alessandra! Black-white gfallt mer au sehr guet!!
Grüessli Manuela x
So gorgeous Alessandra...
big hugs Vicky xx
Wow, eine wunderschöne Karte Alessandra!
Ein toller Effekt mit den Punkten um die Tilda!
LG Nela
Wow, das ist eine hammermäßige Karte, gefällt mir sehr gut,
Liebe Grüße Michaela
so gorgeous alessandra.your colours and design are stunning and i love the sweet tilda :D
xx coops xx
Oh I love this Alessandra! You have coloured Tilda so beautifully! Gorgeous papers and layout. I love the colour combo and the heart border - so pretty!!
Hope you're having a good week!
Big Hugs!
Sue xxx
This is so sweet, I love the grey and pink together and the heart border is so pretty, your colouring in is amazing too
Lindsay xx
This is stunning Allesandra how did I miss it!!!! xxxx
Ich be völlig hin ond weg, Bella
Boah, die isch de genial!!! Nei, meh als nur genial!!!!! Be verliebt i dini Charte, die isch de absoluti Traum...
Ond dini 'Deko' um Tilda ume wunderschön ond coloriert, eifach genial.
Baci
Nina
Hi Wow This is so different ! I love how you have coloured her and the shadow around her is fantastic ! A tutorial on that would be amazing if you ever had the time as I know you are a busy lady ;0) Love the papers and your heart is gorgeous ;0)
die ist ja wunderschön geworden, toll gemacht....gefällt mir super gut......
LG
Bella
Die gefällt mir auch sehr gut, liebe Alessandra!
Deine Conny
Post a Comment