Friday, 10 August 2012

Reminder for our Scraphouse Challenge

Time seems to pass by so quickly!!! My human friend will visit you soon, she knows that she is neglecting some of you and she is very sorry for this!

This is just a quick reminder of our Scraphouse-Challenge with the theme "blue and white"... this card suits it perfectly.

My human friend says that I'm not allowed to go to the biggest party in Switzerland which will take place tomorrow. We have it every year in August, called Street Parade and if the weather is good they expect over 1 million people to take part!
I just shaved part of my fur for it (to look good in the crowd).
So sad that I can't go now!!!
But my human friend thinks it's so silly, and I'm too little. Well, we'll see. I might sneek out of the house when she sits in the open air cinema... tee hee... you might see me on TV, dancing around and singing-watch out!!

Meow-meow
Bailey

Die Zeit rennt so schnell vorbei. Meine Menschin weiss, dass sie euch ein bisschen vernachlässigt hat, aber sie kommt bald bei euch allen vorbei!

Das hier ist nur eine kleine Erinnerung, dass wir diesen Monat immer noch die Scraphouse Challenge mit dem Thema "Blau und Weiss" am Start haben... diese Karte hier passt doch perfekt!

Meine Menschin hat mir verboten an eine grosse Party zu gehen. Es ist die grösste Party der Schweiz, die jährlich im August stattfindet, die Street Parade. Meist kommen um die 1 Mio. Zuschauer!
Ich habe mir gerade ein paar Stellen Fell rasiert, damit ich top gestylt bin!! Und jetzt darf ich nicht gehen! Meine Menschin denkt, das ist sowieso eine dumme Party und ich bin noch viel zu klein zum gehen. Wir werden's sehen. Vielleicht schleiche ich mich raus, wenn sie im Open Air Kino sitzt. Dann könnt ihr mich auch im TV sehen, tanzend und singend... hihi...

Miau-miau
Eure Bailey




28 comments:

Оксана said...

super!!!

June Nelson said...

OOOOh please can I come ot he biggest party and see my human friend as I do miss her sooo much!! its her birthday soon too ooohh surprise surprise lol. Tell he I love her card wont you, she is such a clever lovely sweet freind to me, take care Bsailey with no fur you could get suntanned. Loads of love from her human friend in england xxxxxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Oh Bailey the party looks wonderful you must go it looks too much fun to miss! Tell your human friend her card is beautiful! xx

May said...

WOW... Now thats what I called a party..enjoy Bailey!! Tell your human friend her card is Gorgeous....Hugs May x x x

Sue said...

the party sounds like great fun!
Let you human friend know that her card is stunning, I love the image and the detailing is wonderful.
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend
Sue

ChrisAndCat said...

Oh no Bailey, you must sneak out and go anyway. I have that silly hat back on again as my human friend says I have bitten myself again - i was itchy though and it felt good....anyway she says loves your human friends card and the little pet on the card. She says its very pretty.

Love Stripey.

ps if you might get sunburn, you can borrow my coat if you want....

Viv said...

Shaved fur??? Have you done a nice curly design in your coat so you can stand out in the crowd? Your human friend's card is sooo pretty - I hope she has a nice weekend and I hope you enjoy the party - if your human friend doesn't tie you to a post or something so you have to stay in....

Mo said...

Huhu liebi Alessandra!
Dis Chärtli isch äs Träumli..., do passt eifach alles! Sooooooooo cools Papier, super Coloration, geniali Sächelis us äm Meer (genau so Stärnli hani au gsuecht, wo hesch du ächt die gfunde?) und än u-lässige Charte-Cut - I love it !!!
Ich wünsch dir äs genials Summer-Weekend, bis bald
Monika

Sue B said...

ROFL !!! Oh Bailey you never fail to cheer me up… your new trendy 'hair do' sounds wonderful !! I think you should definitely go to the party!! I will look out for you on TV and the News Online!! you might make National Headlines!! :-)
and Wow what a gorgeous card! I love the Tilda image… so cute! and the pretty papers and embellies are perfect… I love the starfish and shells!!
Hope you and your human friend have a lovely weekend!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

A stunning card and I love the rich blues and white.
Sorry you're missing the party, sneak out if you must, it may be worth it!!!LOL
Hugs Linda x

Anonymous said...

eine ganz süße Karte
Schönes Wochenende wünscht Dir
Elma

Stempelhexe said...

Wooooooow, wunderschön ist dein Werk wieder geworden, trauhaft.

LG
Ulla

coops said...

so stunning alessandra.beachy tilda is so cute and i love your colours and fabulous details.i hope you enjoyed the big party :D

xx coops xx

Exclusively by Mel said...

Oh Bailey you might get hurt that's why your gorgeous human friend won't let you go xxx
You have a party while she's out, make lots of noise and put the put the stereo on really loud!! heee...hee
Mind you it would be funny to see you dancing and singing on the TV!
Tell your human friend she is so kind to sponsor Jock xxx can't wait to see his photo.
And the card she has made is so beautiful!! I love the wall she's sitting on and the shells are fab!
Lots of love to you both.
melly. xxx

einfach wunderbar said...

Hallo Aless,
So jetzt chomi dech mol cho bsueche;-)Ganz en schöni Charte im Maritime-Stil hesch du do gmacht, die echte Seesterne ond Müscheli gänd dem ganze no dä gwössi Tatsch!
Ich ha de mol im Sept./Okt./Nov. prov. met dä Nina abgmacht, evtl. hesch jo dä au Loscht und Zit zum debi si?
Liebi Grüess Belinda

Unknown said...

Ach wie süß wieder Alessandra, sieht total märchenhaft aus!! Ja, selbstverständlich sollst du hin gehen, soviel Spaß kan mann einfach nicht verpassen ;-) Genieße!! LG, Ira
irascreacorner.blogspot.com

PokSa said...

Wow, was für eine Menschenmasse! Viel Spass im Gedränge. ;)
Die Karte ist wie immer traumhaft.
lg Sandra

SARA said...

wowwww i love sea theme ;) your card is very beautiful :) hugs

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Bailey, ooh, I do hope you get to go to the Party, it sounds wonderful and I bet they would have lots of food for you too! Please tell your human friend that her card is very beautiful and I love her colouring too - the tail fins look amazing....Big Hugs from her human firend, Teresa xx

Unknown said...

How fabulous Alessandra, I love the design and the details on this card are fantastic well done hugs Elaine

Lotta said...

Hi Alessandra!! Oh your card is gorgeous!!! Love your coloring and love your details, real shells looks sooo good! Oh I think it sounds like a really good party! (not for a little cat tho!!) :)
big hugs Sandra

Donna Mosley said...

Hi you two, firstly I have a bit of a tale for Bailey. One of two gorgeous cats got stuck behind the wardrobe this morning and cried & cried. Her brother joined in to wake us up to get her out at 5 am. She was not happy at all but it had a lot to do with all the dinner she munches as she was well & truly stuck. :o)
Love this stunning card alessandra, gorgeous image and details as always hun. Wow! what a street party!

Donna x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Such a gorgeous card hun, I love this tilda (and have just ordered this stamp a couple of days ago) the layout and papers are beautiful and I love that shade of blue in the ribbon and flowers, those star fish look fantastic too. Hope you have lots of fun at the street parade.
Lindsay xx

Stella's Stöberkiste said...

oh du meine Güte, oh ist die Karte schön.Alex die ist ja Traumhaft das Papier ist klasse und die Stempel erst. Die Meerjungfrau mit dem Seepferdchen ist ja süüüüß zum knuddeln und so schön coloriert. Wie machst du das??? Alles so schön zu colorieren bis ins Detail und das mit einem Stift boa ich bin ganz hin und weg. Der Seestern ist ja der Hammer wau..es ist alles so schön und hamoniert so gut zusammen. Super Schwesterchen das hast du suuuuper gemacht. Ich drücke und knuddel dich und schicke dir noch ganz liebe Grüße.
Viele Bussis Stella

Nina said...

Liebi Aless
Ich verpasse immer Moment scho alles. Zom Bastle chom i ned ond zom Blogge ebe au ned würkli. Du weisch wa do los isch. Wird hoffentlich gli besser
Dini Charte isch de Traum ond dini Coloration isch de Hammer!!! Bella, be absolut begeistert.
Bailey wie isch Party gsi? hihihi...
Hof bisch di Hei bliebe.
En feste Knuddel
Nina

Janine - Ellabella said...

Uiiii tolle Karte, das Motiv ist aber auch zauberhaft, hab es leider noch nicht. JJJJaaaa unser Urlaub in der schönen Schweiz war sooo toll! Vor allem wußten wir nix von dem 1. August und waren ganz überrascht wie da gefeiert wurde. War klasse! Nächste Mal komme ich dich und die liebe MO 100% besuchen.

Ganz liebe Grüße
Janine

Anne-Elise said...

Gorgeous card!! Love it!

Eulanda said...

Had to mention that this is gorgeous as well! Love all the layers and the shells are perfect!