Time for another new challenge over at Sketch N Stash to start today. It's Kevin's sketch this time and my human friend made another shaker card. I know, it's getting boring lol! Some have asked us to make a tutorial for it and we certainly will make one soon.
The lucky winner will get £10 voucher for the shop at My Mums Craft Shop!
We make it short today. I'm up to mischief today lol, so I go check what I can get up to...
Meow-meow
Bailey
Es ist Zeit für eine neue Challenge drüben bei Sketch N Stash. Es ist Kevin's Sketch und meine Menschin hat wieder einmal mehr eine Schüttelkarte gemacht. Ja ich weiss, es wird langsam langweilig *lach*. Einige von euch haben gefragt, ob sie nicht mal eine Anleitung dazu machen könnte. Und das werden wir natürlcih bald mal machen.
Der glückliche Gewinner der Challege bekommt einen £10 Gutschein bei My Mums Craft Shop.
So, heute bin ich in Unfug-Laune, mal schauen, was ich so alles anstellen kann...
Miau-miau
Bailey
The lucky winner will get £10 voucher for the shop at My Mums Craft Shop!
We make it short today. I'm up to mischief today lol, so I go check what I can get up to...
Meow-meow
Bailey
Es ist Zeit für eine neue Challenge drüben bei Sketch N Stash. Es ist Kevin's Sketch und meine Menschin hat wieder einmal mehr eine Schüttelkarte gemacht. Ja ich weiss, es wird langsam langweilig *lach*. Einige von euch haben gefragt, ob sie nicht mal eine Anleitung dazu machen könnte. Und das werden wir natürlcih bald mal machen.
Der glückliche Gewinner der Challege bekommt einen £10 Gutschein bei My Mums Craft Shop.
So, heute bin ich in Unfug-Laune, mal schauen, was ich so alles anstellen kann...
Miau-miau
Bailey
Newest item: paper pad
Oldest item from her stash: red pearls
isn't she a beautiful woman with an ever more beautiful voice??!!


50 comments:
Great card Alessandra and a great sketch too, love your embellishments.
Hugs Teresa xx
Wunder,wunderschön liebe Alessandra. Es gibt ja so viel zu entdecken auf deiner Karte. So viele und schöne Details, einfach traumhaftschön.
Ich wünsche dir einen schönen Tag und einen guten Start in die neue Woche, einen lieben Gruß von Andrea
Langweilig werden mir deine Karten bestimmt nicht, schon gar nicht, wenn das so ein Prachtexemplar bei rum kommt.
LG
Ulla
Hey Kompliment Alessandra! Eine ganz tolle Karte ist das, genialer Farbenmix!
Und Bailey mach mal keinen Unfug, heute gibt es viel Sonnenschein, also raus mit dir ;)
Ja, die Streisand ist wirklich ein Multitalent, Danke für den tollen Song!
Ich wünsche dir einen guten Wochenstart!
GLG Moni
Woah, ist die schön! Wunderwunderschön! Eine wirklich grandiose Farbkombi und atemberaubende Gestaltung!
Herzliche Grüße
Sabrina
this is gorgeous, I love the image and the colours and embellishments are wonderful
hugs Sue
Fantastic card sweetheart and I hope you are feeling better bow bleess you, and striesand is my favourite female artist of all time, just brilliant,sending you big huggies all the way from england, love you lts xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Alessandra, I do hope you are feeling better now - I love your card - what a great SC image she is, Love how you coloured her ad adore that corner too...and I love Barbara Streisand, her voice is fab. One of my fave albums is her singing with the Bee Gees in the 80s...showing my age now! Big Hugs, Teresa xx
Totally gorgeous card. I love all the pretty details.
Sarah-Jane xx
Hi lovely, your card is stunning, love the design and your gorg image!
Thanks for the music, I've never heard this one before, I adore Barbara Streisand!! a true superstar!!
Love, Mel. xxx
so stunning alessandra.i love your colours and image and your design is fantastic ;D
xx coops xx
Fabulous card Alessandra, so cute.xx
Barbra Streisand is one of my fave artists... and you're one of my fave crafters! Gorgeous card Alessandra. xx
Alessandra this is beyond gorgeous and very creative. Dont forget to keep an eye out for Bailey ... he says his up to some mischief ... lol. Wishing you a wonderful week.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
Apologies, forgot that Bailey is a lady in the true sense of the word.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
Stunning sweetie, as usual. Yes I love Barbara too, you have good taste, lol. We have a new Facebook group going, love it if you joined sweetie, details on my blog xx
Wie schön du das gestaltet hast liebe Alessandra, nur mit grau Farben, wow, das sieht sehr künstlerisch aus! Hoffe es geht dir besser! Mach's gut, LG, Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl
Absolutely beautiful Alessandra I love EVERYTHING about it x
I hope you are feeling better today x
Stunning card hunni & gorgeous detail too...
hugs and xxx
Gemma
Oh sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!! This is stunning! Love everything about it! And your shaker cards can NEVER be boring!! Love them! Love your soft coloring, your details, your wonderful colors!!! Take care hun! big hugs from Lotta
Beautiful my dear as always. Good touch to add the sketch also. oxoxox
Ach Aless vo wäge längwillig, dini Chatz verzäut mängisch BS (chuemischt uf englisch) hahaha. Nei aso würklech dini Charte isch der Hammer. I ma wie du das Motiv im Hingerund so i hälle tön bemalt hesch. U die Farbkombi Rot, Schwarz, Wiss isch mega. Eifach super schön. Die Blüemli wo de gwählt hesch passe perfekt.
Danke no für dini liebe Kommentär, ha mi fescht gfreut. U freue mi scho wie es chlis Ching uf ö Samschti :0)
Hugs
Melanie-Jane
Hi my sweet friend, I sent you another mail, But I don't know if you receive or not:(
I hope you feeling a little better now, I though of you:)
Then Your card , wowwwww, fabulous :))
Sweet image and gorgeous details:) I like a lot the colors combination:)
Have a beautiful week sweety,
SONIA
I Love this black and red on a card creation and you use so many cool details too.
I'm comeimg to your area this weekend, haveing a "dip" at Zurzach.
I always stop to do some shopping at Tivoli in Spreitenbach and visit Depot for little bits and bobs for scrapbooking, but are there any scrapbooking stores around in the area?
Wish you a creativ week :)
Fabulous card Alessandra, I like the image the papers and all the embellishments.
Kevin xx
Stunning card Alessandra, The black & white & red is so striking.. Great take on the sketch... Love it!!! Hugs May x x x
wow ist die karte klasse! ist ja mal wieder genau meine farbe :-)
danke dir für die lieben kommentare die du immer bei mir lässt. freu mich immer sehr darauf sie zu lesen oder auf deinem blog zu stöbern.
knuddelz
xoxo nadine
Hallooooo ;)
Ich muss schon sagen - super geniale Karte. Traumhaft schön.
Da passt alles.
Und was meine Karte angeht....ich freu mich immer über Post - auch nach meinem Burzeltag *lach*
Ich bin auch immer zu spät dran - das ist normal GRINS
Drück Dich
Doreen
Thanks for you lovely comments and all your good tips about scrapbook shops. It's not too far from Zurzach to Wintertur, the kids want to visit Technoram while we are there so maybe I should drop them of and go for a sneak peak if the shop is open lol.
I love Depot and I'll keep my eyes open for ribbons. I hope to find some autumn and Halloween stuff there.
Wish you a great week :)
Fabulous card, so dramatic, I love it. xx Flora
FAbulous card, Alessandra - love your shaker design with all the bugle beads! Beautifully embellished as always too, hugs, Juliexx
FAbulous card, Alessandra - love your shaker design with all the bugle beads! Beautifully embellished as always too, hugs, Juliexx
FAbulous card, Alessandra - love your shaker design with all the bugle beads! Beautifully embellished as always too, hugs, Juliexx
Hallo Alessandra,
das ist ein tolles Kärtchen geworden, freu mich schon auf eine Anleitung.
LG Michaela
Hallo Alessandra,
das ist ein tolles Kärtchen geworden, freu mich schon auf eine Anleitung.
LG Michaela
♥♥♥...nix langweilig!!!!
Ich finde deine Karten,
jedesmal immer wieder von neuem
wunderschön!!!!
Mach nur so weiter!!!!
Grüss dich ganz lieb,
Nathalie
Absolutely beautiful card, and like the sketch. I am a big fan of Barbra Streisland too :). Phyllis xx
Hi just love the title !! Love the effect with the touch of red !! Yes she is an amazing lady !! Wonder what mischief you are getting into Bailey lol xxx;0)
what a wonderful card, love the beads for the shaker part, fabbie colouring hun
Hope you are better now, my cold has just about gone
hugs and best wishes
Absolut tolle Schüttelkarte! Ich hab mich noch nie an eine gewagt, aber es sieht soo toll aus!! Wieder ein absolut tolles Werk!!
Liebe Grüße
Martina
Wauuu was für eine Karte, die ist ja Umwerfend schön. Das Mädchen hast du auch wieder so schön coloriert süße. Deine Karten werden immer schöner....nein nicht schöner sondern Atemberaubend schön ja das Stimmt.Die Farben die Blumen hach alles ist so schön und ich bin am schwärmen.
Wie geht es Bailey?? Was ich da lese gefällt mir gar nicht, das macht mich ganz traurig. Kann ich dir Helfen??? Sage mir bitte wenn ich was tun kann okay dann gebe ich ihr was. Wie geht es dir??? Brauchst du auch was süße?? Ich drücke dich und Bailey und wünsche ihr und dir alles liebe, ich vermisse dich. Bussi und Knuddels
Stella
Atemberaubend schööööööööööööööööön!!!! ICh weiss weiss bald nüme wa schriebe, mir fähled Adjektive völlig. E Traumkarte!!! Mega coloriert und die Farbkombi isch perfekt. Beidi Dume höch!!!
Be mer tönts als hät ich en Hund die Hei. De Micky knurrt nume im züg umenand.
Knuddels
Nina
Gorgeous card so many beautiful details : )
I absolutely love this card hun and it is even more stunning in real life, the image is beautiful and the lace is stunning, just so pretty
Lindsay xx
how come i missed this stunner love the LACE......totally gorgeous sweetie hopes your well and hugglies for bailey..take a free for all hug off me too ...marvinas in a sulk today she hasnt any treats..oh dear best i pop out then meaow bailey marvina & sassyxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Red, and B&W is not a combination I tend to use very often, but it's a very striking one! Stunning shaker card, Alessandra.
Hugz,
Sandy
Woooooooooooooow, soooooooooooo schön Aless !!!
Dini Idee d'Shaker card mit Perläli z'mache findi dä Hammer...
Alles Liebi,
Mo
ich schon wieder hahaaa......
In Deutschland können wir das Video nicht sehen. Daher wollte ich dir nur mal zeigen was ich bei YouTube gefunden habe unter Barbra Streisand "Between Yesterday and Tomorrow"
Bitte erwarte nicht zu viel *lach*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTjcvlGVMlU
Bussi Stella
Hi Alessandra, oh my this is a stunning card. The image is wonderful and your colour combo is amazing!
Thanks for the very kind comment on my blog and for becoming a follower - I'm off to return the compliment.
Sarah
Well I love your Shaker Cards my friend… the one you sent me for my Birthday is so gorgeous… would love to see a Tutorial on how you do them when you get the time!! ;-)
I had a go at one last year but it was SO rubbish… it looked like a 5 year old had made it LOL !!!!!
This is absolutely gorgeous… love the image and the embellishments are So scrummy!! Love the papers and the flowers are really beautiful !
Nobody does a ballad quite like Barbra Streisand… such a powerful voice and the emotion always comes through…
Big Hugs
Sue xx
Post a Comment