Sunday, 25 November 2012

Bad Kitty

I'm such a poor Kitty, my human friend is mad at me. I ate my dinner last night and then got sick on the couch. Had to throw all the yummie food up and she screamed at me, because I spat it all over the fresh washed blanket. She accused me on doing this on purpose (getting sick on fresh washed things like blankets, carpets, clothes, bedlinen, etc).
Ah well, just wait until I see her shoes lying in the hallway. Bet she will drop me at the animal shelter when I throw up my food into her shoes!
 
She has made another card that I can show you. Oh, I can get sick on her craft table next time, then she would have a better reason to scream around. I'm having tinnitus of her voice, honestly!!! I better go before she reads what I'm writing... she would deny that she scrams! She would say that she always strokes my head and soothes me (she might do this, when I'm still distracted of the disgusting smell).
 
Meow-meow
Bailey
 
Ich bin so ein armes Kätzchen, meine Menschin ist nämlich böse auf mich. Gestern habe ich mein Abendessen aufs Sofa gespuckt. All das leckere Essen landete auf der frisch gewaschenen Decke und sie hat mich angeschrien. Sie beschuldigt mich, dass ich immer extra auf all die frisch gewaschenen Sachen kotze, wie Decken, Bettwäsche, Kleider und Teppiche.
Ach ja, wartet nur, bis ich mal ihre Schuhe herumliegen sehen. Wetten, dass sie mich im Tierheim abgibt, wenn ich ihr da mein Essen reinspucke?
 
Sie hat eine weitere Karte gemacht, die kann ich euch zeigen. Oh, ich könnte mich auf ihrem Basteltisch übergeben, dann hätte sie einen echt guten Grund, so rumzuschreien! Ich hab schon Tinitus von ihrem Gekreische, ehrlich! Aber ich gehe jetzt besser, bevor sie liest, was ich hier schreibe. Sie würde das nämlich abstreiten und sagen, dass sie nicht schreit, sondern mir übers Köpfchen streichelt und mich beruhigt. Nun, vielleicht macht sie das auch, wenn ich noch abgelenkt bin von dem widerlichen Geruch.
 
Miau-miau
Bailey 
 
challenges entering: All that scraps (anything goes)





46 comments:

Lotta said...

Pooor Bailey! Being sick is nooooo fun! I am sure Alessandra takes care off you and would never leave you!

Gorgeous card! Love how you managed to take pictures to show us how 3 D they are! Love your soft coloring of the hair! Have a great sunday, both to Bailey and Alessandra! ;)
hugs Lotta

Martina said...

Ach Bailey, Mika spuckt auch sehr oft in letzter Zeit. Hoffentlich seid ihr beide auch ganz gesund...mach mir schon Sorgen! Hoffe dir geht es gut! Frauchen hat ja wieder eine ganz tolle karte gewerkelt.....sooo toll!!! Und die Haare wunderschön coloriert! Mit diesen Mädels hab ich so meine Schwierigketen beim Colorieren....dabei sind sie so süß! Tolles Kärtchen hat sie gewerkelt...und vergiss mal ganz schnell den Gedanken auf den Basteltisch zu spucken!!!
Martina

Moni said...

Liebe Alessandra
Eine wunderschöne Karte hast du gewerkelt, die ist total herzig! Ich wünsche Bailey gute Besserung und dass ihr noch ein gemütliches Wochenende habt!
Sei lieb gegrüsst,
Moni

Sue said...

Oh dear poor Bailey. I'm sure you cannot help being sick and cannot really control where you do it! Poor Alessandra for having to clear it up, that is certainly not a fun thing!!
Alessandra's card is Stunning. I LOVE the cute image with her prettg gingham dress. The detailing is just gorgeous, I especially love the roses in the matching colours.

I hope you both have a good Sunday

hugs Sue

cebelica said...

Awww, you poor little kitty. I hope you'll feel better soon. And don't worry, I'm sure Alessandra won't be mad at you for long.
Please be so kind and tell Alessandra that her card looks amazing with all those rolled flowers, cute image etc. Hugs! xx

Crafty Lark said...

Hugs for Bailey. This card has so much gorgeous detail, really enjoyed looking at it. Thank you for sharing it. xx Flora

Exclusively by Mel said...

Oh bless you baby xxx My little doggie was sick yesterday on my blanket too!
I'm glad it was on the blanket and not on my shoes! xx
What a superb card!! love her dress, very cool!!
the flowers look so pretty.
Take care my furry friend. xxx
Love,melly. xxx

Stempelkobold said...

Ah, liebe Alessandra, was für eine entzückende Karte!!! Die sieht super aus mit dem Paper Piercing! Und so toll mit den vielen Lagen!

Ich wünsch dir und Bailey einen schönen Sonntag :-)

Viele liebe Grüße,
Dominique

Gina's Cards said...

Lovely, lovely lovely! Love her dress & shoes.

Hope Bailey is feeling better!

Hugs,
Gina x

Planetsusie said...

Hi Bailey - I love your mum's card to bits! The image is gorgeous and I think the way the skirt is shaped is so beautiful. A lovely creation.

Anyway to you now - I do hope you aren't poorly and the only reason you 'reviewed' your dinner is because you were a little piggy and ate it too quickly. Your mummy loves you so don't worry that she might pack your bags. Anyway your Aunty Sue here will look after you! Big virtual hug.

Hugs to your mum as well

Sue Pxxx

Justmenadine said...

huhu meine liebe!
deine karte ist ja wieder umwerfend. ich weiß gar nicht wo ich anfangen soll. das papier gefällt mir sehr und der 3D effekt ist sowas von klasse, man weiß wieder mal nicht wo man zuerst hinschauen soll!
ich wünsch dir und deinem schmusilein einen schönen sonntag!

xoxo andine

Unknown said...

oh dear bailey.big oooops but .its not your fault is it....and i bet it wouldnt go up the hoover poor hrh....but she does love you or she wouldnt feed you grub would she..best not to do it on her craft table though cause i reckon we would hear her screaming all around the uk....poor little man and marvina says shesd soothe you and lick you..once yer mouth was clean hehehe ...fabulous card stunning colours and embellies...love it lots tell her its a beauty then she will love you loads more .lottsa love and hugs sassy ans marvina xxxxxxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Alessandra, I like the sweet image the paper piecing and all the flowers, I hope the poor kitty is better soon.
Kevin xx

Tina said...

Hallo Alessandra,

was für eine tolle Karte. Ich weiß gar nicht wo ich zuerst hinschauen soll soviel gibt es da zu entdecken. Es passt alles perfekt zusammen und die kleine ist ja so niedlich. Klasse
GLG Tina

Kreatives von Andrea said...

ersteinmal gute Besserung für Bailey, ich hoffe, es geht ihr bald besser.....so über das Köpfchen streicheln hilft da bestimmt....Grins...

Na und deine Karte liebe Alessandra, ist mal wieder wunderschön geworden.Was für eine ansprechende Gestaltung mit vielen schönen Details.....und wie hübsch die Kleine angezogen ist, solche Schuhe hätte ich auch gerne.

Wünsche dir noch einen schönen Abend, einen ganz lieben Gruß von Andrea

Unknown said...

Ach Bailey du arme... Nächstes Mal ganz nahe an ihr gehen und dein Köpfchen schütteln (und nicht vergessen lieb zu lachen selbstverständlich!) Deine Augen werden Alessandra schon weich machen ;-) Trotz allem hat deine Menschin eine tolle Karte gemacht, sag ihr daß Sie Superkarte gestaltet hat, ok? LG, Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Sewe said...

Awesome work with this one, its such a nice looking card and colors are great and the details are just fab.

/Sewe

Silvis Kreativstube said...

Ach Bailey, ich hoffe es geht dir besser
und deine Menschin hat sich bestimmt
auch wieder beruhigt,
inzwischen sicher auch schon wieder gestreichelt.....
Die Karte die deine Menschin gewerkelt hat,
ist einfach zauberhaft.....
der Gedanke auf den Tisch zu spucken.....lieber nicht,
denn dann kann dein Frauchen sich bestimmt nicht einkriegen.
Ich wäre traurig, wenn wir nichts mehr von euch beiden
lesen und sehen könnten.
Liebe Grüße Silvi

Stärneschyiin said...


♥ jööööö,
so lieblich !!!!

...ich finde überhaupt nicht bad... grins...

Herzlichst Nathalie

Daniele said...

ohhhhno Bailey you poor thing get better real soon....purrrrrr purrrrr.
Alessandra this is perfect love the paper piecing, those shoes are really sweet
hugs

Viv said...

You are soooooo naughty Bailey - stop thinking about being sick in shoes and be a good kitty and tell your human friend her latest creation is BEAUTIFUL! !

Vicky said...

Poor Bailey..! hope you feel better soon sweetie...and your mummy's card is gorgeous as always...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

annemarks said...

Wow, that combination of red gingham and brown with touches of silver grey is so fab. I love the dimension on her skirt it is so cute. Such a gorgeous image and you have done a perfect job as usual. I think Bayley needs kitten for christmas!

coops said...

so stunning alessandra.i love the sweet image and how you have done her dress is amazing.really love your lush papers and colours too.oh dear bailey i hope your belly is better now but cat sick really is gross and my furbaby likes to upchuck his meals all over the carpet.yuk.lol

xx coops xx

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! poor you Bailey, hope you're feeling better now. Love your amazing card Alessandra, the image and paper piecing are gorgeous hun.

Donna x

einfach wunderbar said...

Liebi Alessandra,
au das esch weder mol meh en mega süessi Charte. Das karierte DP get met dä Rose zäme en romantische Effekt:-) Ond dä 3-D-Effekt bem "Meitli" esch jo mega glonge, hani so no nienet gseh. Gfallt mer also wörkli sehr guet!
Liebi Grüess und bis bald!
Belinda

Tone-Lill said...

You have done a great job on this fab card. Love the layers on the dress and on the shoes. The little paper flowers are cute as emellishment. Always lots of inspiration to find here which I can use for scrapping :)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So adorable, love the fabulous paper piercing and the great design. Thanks for playing with us over at ATS!!!

Stempelhexe said...

Lieber Bailey,

da hat dein Frauchen wieder eine excellente Karte gestaltet,das wunderbare Motiv und in 3 D Technik einfch klasse. Du könntest Dich mal mit meiner Sina kurzschließen, ich glaube manchmal ihr spuckt wirklich nur auf frisch gewaschene Sachen und als mein Notebook an der reihe war, standen zwei Katzenbeine schon im Tierheim.
LG
Ulla

Unknown said...

Fabulous card , love the decoupage its super well done , thank you for visiting and for your lovely comment big hugs Elaine

Mary J said...

Alessandra, that is such a beautiful card! The details are so gorgeous together!

Mo said...

Hm..., Bailey das hesch würkli nöd guet gmacht mit äm chötzlä, weisch do verstohni dini Menschin! Tuesch s'nöchscht mol besser ufpasse gäll?!
Chasch dä Aless bitte usrichtä, dass ihres Chärtli eifach meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeega isch...!!!
Herzlich,
Mo

Sue B said...

Aww Bailey hun… I hope you are feeling a bit better today!!! eat your dinner very slowly… and a huge hug from me!! :-)
Wow! your human friends card is awesome!! what a cute, cute image and what gorgeous papers and embellies… Love the heart and the scrummy rolled roses… it's a beautiful card…
Hope you and Alessandra have a good week!
Sending Big Huggies!
Sue xxx

Sonia said...

Hi my dearest friend,this card is so sweet^_^ I love the 3D image and all the handmade flowers^_^
(In a few days I 'll send you a little present to thank you for the candy I won and for Christmas^_^)
Happy week,
Sonia

Sabine said...

Armer Bailey, hoffentlich gehts ihm wieder besser.
Die Karte ist toll geworden, das kleine Teufelchen ist ur-süß, und dann auch noch in 3D. Einfach perfekt.
lg
Sabine

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

This is just adorable Alessandra! I really love the wonderful mix of papers with that cute image! My cat was so sick this morning all over my newly shampooed carpet - why couldn't she have gone a further 12 I inches onto the wooden floor??? Susan x

June Nelson said...

Aw Bailey I pity you and your poorly tummy, bless you its the worst thing!! im sure mummy didnt mean to shout at you, but next time try and give her a little bit of a warning and she will let you outside!!! apart from that poor puss , you have to admit shes a brilliant cardmaker, and her special friend from england loves it, its beautiful. If she gets to visit me, you could come and meet my cats too, but no puking mind you, take care of your wonderful mum, cos I loves her, huggies Juen xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Janice said...

Great card, love the image & paper piecing & I do so hope Bailey is better now. Why is it cats sick on all the wrong places? Jx

Kirsty said...

Hi Poor Bailey I hope you are feeling better and not being sick anymore not nice !!!! My dog is sleeping on a blanket now as had to throw out two beds for being sicky so could be worse lol !! I just love the paper piercing effect and layers how cute are those shoes I want them lol ;0)

cherry said...

sooo cute and cute story!

Nina said...

Mega, mega, mega, mega, mega, alles 3D, wooooow... Gseht mega stark us. Dini Charte mega schön und die sälber dreiti Blüemli passet perfekt dezue!!!
Bella, mir gsähnd eus jo scho gliiiii
Knuddels, baci
Nina

Desire Fourie said...

Alessandra your little girl on the card might be resembling Bailey when you scream at her re the little horns she might grow as she says you scream at her. I think she is trying to get some sympathy from your bloggy friends lol. Your card is gorgeous. Love all the little finishing touches and the colours work well. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, what a darling creation and such a cute story to go with it!! LOL!! Love your popped out dimension on the image!! HUGS :)

Chrissy said...

I'm sure Bailey didn't do it deliberately Mum..be nice..and what a fantastic creation..I love the paper piecing and dimension, the papers and colours and love the tiny rolled flowers, this is just gorgeous Alessandra..beautiful card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Bella76 said...

Oh mein gott, die ist ja traumhaft schön, so viele liebevolle Details, klasse!

Ganz liebe Grüße
Ela

Yenni Natalia said...

Poor Bailey! hope she is ok :) Mummy please forgive Bailey :).
By the way lovely card! thank you for joining ATS :)

Hugs
Yenni