Tuesday, 30 April 2013

Shabby chic at Inky Chicks

My human friend is a grumpy pea today! Don't ask me why, she doesn't know it herself. It cannot be me, I was a pawesome kitty-cat this week, didn't get sick, let her cut my claws and behaved really good!
 
Over at the Inky Chicks starts a new challenge, the theme is SHABBY CHIC! This is the card my human friend made for this challenge.
 
Our wonderful sponsor is Sandy from LLC, ooooh don't we just lurve her shop!
Thank you Sandy for sponsoring us xxx
 
Have a pawesome evening you all and be nice to your kitties!
 
Meow-meow
Bailey


21 comments:

krafty-kutz said...

Beautiful sweetie x

annemarks said...

So many gorgeous embellishments and totally fab colours and colouring :)

Daniele said...

we all have off days Bailey, so I'm sure its only a blip. Some days you could and ussually do fall out with everyone, but the next day you are back to your old self, fabbie card hun
hugs and best wishes
xx

Pialine said...

Super details and a lovely card ;)

Hugs
Pialine
xxx

Maritha said...

S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G!!! =) Love it sweetie!!

Hugs

Isha Gupta said...

Gorgeous card :)

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Alessandra.xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Oh Bailey it would never be you! Fabulous card Alessandra! Hugs Susan x

Jayne A said...

Fabulous card Alessandra.
Hugs
Jayne

Sue said...

WOW!!! This is wonderful. I love the sweet image, perfect colouring all all those details are just totally gorgeous.
I hope that Alessandra is feeling brighter soon and yes I have been very nice to my kitties today, one of them is sitting on my lap purring with contentment at the moment. It's such a nice sound!

hugs to you both
Sue xx

Mary J said...

Really gorgeous, love all the details, Alessandra! Hope you 100% brilliant soon!

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Alessandra, I like lovely Tilda the image, the papers and the embellishments.
Kevin xx

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely gorgeous and definitely on the shabby chic side.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Sonia said...

Hello my dear friend, I want to apologize if I can not comment on all your beautiful work, but I finally found a full-time job ^_^
Will I be able to visit you on weekends only .. in Italy today is Labor Day and we are all at home^_^
You have done a marvelous creation as always
Have a wonderful day^_^
Big hug,
Sonia

Unknown said...

Soviele wunderschöne Details, da gibt es unheimlich viel süßes zu sehen! Super dekoriert, mag ich total! Schreibe dir schnell zurück liebe Alessandra, hat mich wirklich super gefreut!! LG, Ira
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

coops said...

so stunning alessandra.gorgeous sweet tilda and i love all your fabulous details :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

cute and beautiful

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Bailey! what a cute Tilda and Wow! the embellishments are stunning… I Love the pretty flowers… the pom poms… the stamp… the butterfly… so many lovely details... it's a wonderful card!
I hope your human friend is feeling a lot better now!! give her a big hug from me!!
Hope you're having a lovely weekend!
Big hugs
Sue xx

~@ngie~ said...

ich liebe es!!!

I did take German at school but I only remember a small amount of it now LOL
am loving this card & everythibng about it lol but I thought I woz gonna be commenting on the new challenge card.... are ya still feeling a little grumpy pea me darl?? well put the grumpy pea down... it must be all mushy by now ;) LOL... but I hope ya feeling better soon coz we need to see ya gorgeous smiling face again :)

love n hugz Angie xXx

Janine - Ellabella said...

Die viele Details der Karte sind bezaubernd und machen deine Karte zum Hingucker, vorallem die kleine Brifmarke ist ja goldig und passt perfekt! Ich liebe deine Karten!
LG Janine

Nina said...

Ui, ich han scho lang nüme kommentiert...Chome eifach nüme vel dezue...
Wunderschöni Details hasch uf dinere Karte ond so schön coloriert. Wie hasch da gemacht? Isch jo mega!!!!!
Bis morn bella
Baci Nina