Tuesday, 6 August 2013

Lovely lace at Inky Chicks

Now that my human friend is back at work it's quiet here in the house. I'm so glad she is not at home during the day. I was a bit bored too because I did not dare to behave like I normally do when she is not at home. I invite all the neighbours cats and dogs and we play inside. It's so much fun but we have to be careful. The cat flap doesn't work anymore and my human friend got suspicious. But I told her it's the batteries and she believed me.
 
At Inky Chicks she is having a new challenge and the theme is LOVELY LACE. My human friend has lots of lovely lace from a factory with genuine Swiss lace called St. Galler lace and all the fancy and famous people from Prada etc use these laces!!
 
Sponsor is her lovely teamie Thea from KreaTeja with a voucher!
So, please join in the fun!
 
I'm off to have some fun with Sunny Sunshine, my pawesome furry friend who lives with me. She is so sweet!
 
Meow-meow
Bailey

 

 
 


9 comments:

Pialine said...

Oh its gorgeous your card, love your colours and the lace is beautiful. Beautiful card :)
Hugs
Pialine xxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Fabulous card Alessandra. I love the mix of papers and of course the beautiful lace! Bailey if we were closer to you I would send my cat Harry Potter over to play with you too! Susan x

Janette said...

Beautiful card and that lace is so stunning.xx

coops said...

so stunning alessandra.your lace is really scrummy and i love your colour combo and gorgeous image :D
thanks so much for having me as your GDT this challenge :D

xx coops xx

Daniele said...

stunning card, love the gorgeous lace Ally. Sounds like Baileys having fun now you're back at work....naughty kitty having a party without you
hugs

Mo said...

So schnusig dis Chärtli liebi Aless! D'Farbe passed so schön zämä und das Mäscheli mit äm Stärnli Papier isch so originell...
Ich hoffe s'goht dir guet (?!) und schicke tuusig liebschti Grüessli,
Mo

Mary J said...

Alessandra, that is soooo gorgeous! Beautiful details!

Planetsusie said...

Hi Ally and Bailey - so glad your wrist is a little better now, I must say I have a splint for when mine is acting up and this helps.

I have just been checking over the last few cards and I love the lady with the beer and the bulldog as well as your latest creation. I always see some little idea or embellishment that I think I must use. Brilliant cards.

Hugs to you and Bailey - Sue Pxxx

Unknown said...

Oh das ist ja unglaublich süß gemacht liebe Alessandra! Zauberhafte Kreation mit ganz fabelhaften Farben und Verzierungen, mag ich total!! Hoffe es geht dir gut? LG, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner