My human friend is still stuffed from the feast she had yesterday. She says she is glad when Christmas is over and New Year too because she hates eating so much but she is so uncontrolled, she always eats and cannot stop! And then she wonders whom I have it from...
At Sketch N Stash starts a new challenge. My human friend is a huge fan of Tiddly Inks stamps. I say she is addicted. She denies that.
Okay, lets check if she is in the kitchen, I heard the fridge. Naughty human friend.
Meow-meow
Bailey
Sponsor are:
and


10 comments:
It is YOU Bailey who have taught your human friend such bad habits.....and I see you also went to the fridge..!! A lovely card, and lots of super cute doggies (which are nearly as nice as cats!) x
Bailey, I completely understand how your human friend feels. I'm out of control when it comes to all the yummy holiday food too. *sigh* But it'll pass ...
The card is very beautiful. Cuddles! xx
what a sweet image, very nice card creation
LG
Michaela
such a sweetie of an image Ally, beautifully coloured
hugs
Fantastic card love the image. Love Alison xx
Just gorgeous,fabulous image and papers.xxx
Eine total goldige Karte, liebe Alessandra! Wow, sowie du die Haaren koloriert hast... Wahnsinn! GLG, Ira
Ira’s Crea Corner
so stunning ally.really fab shape and i love the gorgeous image and amazing colouring.:D
Thanks so much too for the fabulous christmas card, it has got pride of place :D
xx coops xx
Hi there Bailey and Alessandra! I am so glad you have enjoyed having your human friend at home, although I bet you have missed being naughty! Your human friend has made so many lovely cards since I last came to her blog, each one is super.
I hope you all have a lovely Christmas and eat loads! My new fur baby eats sooo much she never stops, I don't think she realises she has a home now and doesn't need to eat everything because she is homeless.
Love and hugs to you both.
Sue Pxxx
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsoooooooo goldig!
Post a Comment