Hello furriends!
Actually my human friend and I have decided to close the blog because she has no time for blogging and I am a tired kitty. But then I thought, as long as I live I can post our Inky Chicks challenges and entertain you with my kitty stories. Not as if they are interesting...
Okay, we have the theme "butterfly" at Inky Chicks and our wonderful sponsor is Teresa of Crafts and Me, thank you so much! I love butterflies, they are yummie, full of protein and when you have them in your mouth and they still live they tickle your tongue with their wings and feet, I loooove it!
Meow-meow
Bailey

10 comments:
Dini Charte isch traumhaft schön liebi Aless, freu mi immer wieder öppis vo dir z'gseh...!!!
Love,
Mo
Wirklich wunderschön!!
Sieht einfach toll aus!! UNd wehe du schließt deinen Blog...hallo!! Das geht gar nicht! Bei mir ist im Moment auch große Bastelflaute und ich hoffe auf die Messe am Wochenende----schade, dass du nicht dabei bist!
Auch wenn du nur wenig postest, ich schau immer wieder mal rein =)
Liebe Grüße
Martina
Stunning creation, love the image and colours you have used. Love Alison xx
wow what a stunner loving the colouring and that hair is amazing
hugs x
Well hello Again ;)
Love your Card - you colouring and combi of colours are gorgeous. loove the design too ...
knuddles
Pialine xxx
Hallo meine Liebe! Wie geht's dir denn! Froh dass du wieder da bist und mit so einer total fabelhaften Karte!! Wie du das Gesicht koloriert hast, die Haare! Klasse!! Mach's gut, LG, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner
so stunning ally.i love this hannah lynn image and your colouring and details are fantastic ;D
xx coops xx
Sieht wirklich klasse aus!
LG
Michaela
Wow, simply stunning Alessandra!
Post a Comment