Hello furiends!
I really have to tell you something! My human friends thinks I am a glutton!
When she feeds me she thinks it's unpolite that I
a) eat three bowls before the others get some food and
b) have my head in the bowl before it is on the floor.
And when she sees that the bowls are empty (it's not my fault that she doesn't fill them properly, is it???) and she refills them she thinks I am a naughty girl when I eagerly check out all three bowls and take a bite out of every bowl. Can you pls. tell her that I just wanna make sure that the others get yummie food too?
Well, onto the challenge over at Inky Chicks: it's Christmas in July this time and this is my human furiends DT inspiration card for you!
Meow-meow
Bailey
sponsored by Cult Pens thanks sooooo much!!


4 comments:
How cool with Christmas in July ;) A gorgeous card Allesandra, with many "goodies" of embellishments. I love the shape of the bg paper, I have seen you using it many times before and every time I wonder if you have used a die cut to creat the shape. How funny that you are using Norwegian papers too( it looks like either 3ndy or Ladybug) with God Jul (Frohe Weinacht) Hope the summer has come to you :) x
Sieht richtig toll aus deien Karte,einfach klasse!
LG
Michaela
lovely Christmas Card - I so love your colouring and your design.
Just absolutely love it :)
Hugs
Pialine xxxx
That is SO cool! I LOVE the wax seal flower, so clever and super effective! Gorgeous colouring on that sweet image too. Hugs, Wends x
Post a Comment