Hello furriends
My human furriend is guest designing the Live & Love Crafts challenge blog where they have the wonderful theme
With Love
Hop on over to the blog and join in the fun! Thank you Sandy that you have asked my human furriend to be Guest Desinger! That kept her distracted and she didn't come after me all the time :P
I am still having this terrible cold. My human furriend keeps cleaning my nose, I hate that. She sticks a tissue up my nostrils, that is just so baaaaaaaaah!! She says it makes my nose get better but honestly it is anything but!
I can hear her coming... have to hide under the bed where she cannot get me!
Meow-meow
Bailey
2 comments:
Ohh! Bailey, can you tell Ally that she did a beautiful work there? And hope you get better from that cold ;)
absolutely stunning ally.beautiful design and i love all the glossy hearts ;D
xx coops xx
Post a Comment