Tuesday, 3 February 2015

Inky Chicks Challenge

Hi all

Neither of my other cats wants to blog so I guess I have to do it myself. The lazy bunch hates computers. Aw, how do I miss my Bailey who always wanted to sit at my lappie and blog and facebook :) 

Anyway, I am just popping by to inform you all that we have a new challenge at Inky Chicks and this time it's the theme: "from [your country] with love". For me it means from Switzerland with love! 

Our sponsor is once again Sandra from Live & Love Crafts, thanks so much!

Here is my inspiration card :)

Byebye, Ally

Sponsor is

4 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Ally, love the cute image and all the scrummy details too hun.

Donna x

BAstelfeti said...

Deine Karte ist so süß und die Kuh herzallerliebst.

Gruß BAstelfeti

mgoll88 said...

Ist schön geworden deine Karte!

LG
Michaela

Sue B said...

Oh Wow Ally… this is SO gorgeous… what an adorable image and you've coloured it so beautifully! Love the fab embellies… the flowers, grass and clouds are all perfect… like a lovely Summer's Day in the Meadows! :-)
So sorry that you are missing Bailey hun… I know she loved sitting by you at laptop.
Sending huge hugs!
Sue B xx