Wednesday, 1 April 2015

Cute As A Button Challenge No 8 (Anything goes)

Hello furriends

Just making it short, my human furriend is watching TV and I wanna sit beside her too. She can't see me though cause I am invisble. But she feels that I am there and that makes her happy. Besides that she knows I have been here when she once will read her own blog *lol* and then she will know that I watched tellie with her.

Over at Cute As A Button starts a new challenge with the theme ANYTHING GOES and this is my human furriends card she made. 

Meow-meow
Bailey


4 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful card Ally, a very cute image and pretty design.

Donna x

mgoll88 said...

Boah richtig genial diese Gestaltung, ein wundervolles Werk und alleine auch die Coloration..einfach genial!

LG
Michaela

Pialine said...

Absolutely gorgeous - I love the way you colored her -and your design is so gorgeous <3
Hugs
Pialine xxx

coops said...

so stunning ally.really love the gorgeous image and your design and colouring are fabulous ;D

xx coops xx