Good morning everyone!
I am still very tired, but my human friend pushed me out of my bed (oooookay, she says it's actually her bed..). She said I should help her draw the winner of the blog hop candy! Yawn, it's still so early in the morning...
But first I will show you her new card for this weeks' challenge over at NSS. The theme is
BROWN/GREEN
and that is brilliant, 'cause my human friend luuuuuuvs that colour combo...she has a very nice and lovely aunt whom she is very fond of. And she made a green and brown birthday card for her. The funny thing is, this aunt is married to a lovely man whose birthday is at the same day :) I showed you his card in my last post...
But here is the card:
the inside:
OK, and now I guess you desperately want to know who the lucky winner of the pimped tin box is?? Hee hee, I know it, I know it, I know it...
...
...
...
outch!!!
My human friend just pulled my ear...she is so mean in the mornings...She says I'm not to play the fool cat, I'd rather let you know who the winner is... what a spoilsport...outch...she did it again... one more ear-pull and I'll bite her...or better: I will get sick on the couch or on the bed, me knows she hates that... hee hee...
oooooooooutch!!!
Okay okay.... I will hurry up...
The winner is
....
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
drum roll
...
...
...
...
...
...
It's JUNE NELSON
Wooooohoooo, I am sooooo happy for her!! Congrats, June!! The box will be sent out today, okay? Unfortunately my human friend has no time for sending a card with the box, don't be sad...
And to the others: Sorry, this time it was not your luck. But if you are interested, you still can win something. My human friend has a Blog Candy and if you're interested, you can try your luck HERE.
OK, this is it, bye for now!
Meow-meow
Bailey
PS: The other winners at NSS and at the DT members' blogs will be drawn soon, not all of the girls have time to do it today.



32 comments:
Whoop whoop you have made my morning thanks so much yee haa have a good day darlin xxxxxx
OMG how bad mannered I forgot to comment on your stunning creation as I was so excited about winning that fabulous tin!!!!!!!! Its beautiful my friend im usless with greens, how do you do it, I think little puss is helping lol, gorgeous Allessandra me little friend have a lovely day, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Guten Morgen Alessandra und Bailey!
Wow...was sehen meine noch leicht verträumten Äuglein? Eine wunderschöne grün-braune Karte mit wunderschönen Details und einem toll colorierten Saturday Canary Motiv?! Einfach ein Traum deine Karte heute!! Diese tollen Shabby Chic Elemente, die du verwendet hast, sehen soo toll aus! Bin ganz begeistert!
Liebe Grüße und miau von Martina und Mika
Congrats to June! and I love your card!! So beautiful! This is a color combination I have never tried, maybe I should have a go? hugs Sandra
ps Poor Baily and his ear!! :)
Oh Alessandra, deine Karte ist wundervoll geworden und diese schöne Innengestaltung - deine Tante wird bezaubert sein :-)
Ich wünsche dir einen wunderschönen Tag, viele liebe Grüße, Dominique
Morning sweetie this is fabulous I love the colours you have used, hugs pops x congrats June :0)
wunderschön und genau meine Farben...ich bin richtig begeistert!!
Liäbs Grüässli
Doris
wow wow wow, it´s fantastic!
Hugs,
Simi
heieiei.. immer das schissÄnglisch.. i verstah nüt, mues Biudli luege.. aber das wo ig gseh isch es Tröimli.. chas siii, das i das Motiv oder so ähnlech mit Flügeli ha gseh, villicht die glichi "Zeichnere".. isch wunderschön.. Kompliment usem Ämmitau, wos änglisch no nid überau verstange wird.. *gg*
es guets Tägli Barbara
so stunning alessandra.i love your gorgeous colours and design and the image is beautiful :D
xx coops xx
Huhu Alessandra!
Du dis Chärtli isch genial..., die Lady gseht eifach hammermässig us (!!!) und dä Glitzer wo sie im Hoor und uf äm Kleid treit isch s'Tüpfli uf äm i...
Dä Frame wo du im Inneteil benützt hesch isch au mega, was isch denn das für ä Stanzi wo du däzue verwendet hesch?
Ich wünsch dir än geniale Tag, vo Härze
Monika
Hi lovely,
Well done to June.
And I love your card!! So beautiful!
Superb colouring.
Love, Mel. xxx
Mul offe!!
Läck, isch dini Charte schön!!! Soooo schön, wunderschön!!
Super mega mässig coloriert ond die Farbkombi gfallt mer u-guert. Muess mol au usprobiere.
Oh, do werd sie sech mega freue öber dini Charte ond sie isch au ganz e netti ond liebe Mönsch ;-)
Machs guet
Ond scho uf bald
Nina
Wunderschön! Tolle Farbkombi.
Herzlichen Glückwunsch an Deine Gewinnerin.
lg Sandra
Hi Alessandra, your card is amazing, love the combo and especially this beautiful green!
fab coloring of course ! love the insie of butterfly
hugs
céline
Your card is gorgeous Alessandra. The colours are beautiful and the inside looks wonderful!
Clairexx
Gorgeous Alessandra...love the image and the pretty colours/embellies too hun :o)
big congrats to June too...and big hugs Vicky xx
Gorgeous card sweetie I soooo love the image she is lush.
Congrats to June you really deserve it hunni.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
Congratulations on winning June!
Oh I love your posts Alessandra! Bailey really cheers me up !! :-)
This is gorgeous!! Isn't she a cutie and you've coloured her to perfection!! the sparkle looks So pretty! Stunning papers and embellishments. The flowers and butterfly are really beautiful !
Hope you have a relaxing weekend!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ALESSSSSSSSS ! Dini Charte isch ja de Hammer. Wunderschöni Coloration und Farbe. Ds Motiv gfallt mier au so guet (ich ha au eis vo dene Mätli hochglade aber no nöd brucht). Würkli en tolli Charte.
Wünsche Dier es schöns Wuchenend.
Grüessli.
Francine
wow your card is soo fab!!! would love to follow you alessandra... :)
Gorgeous card, love the colours and your attention to details is fabulous
Lindsay xx
Oh! wow Alessandra, this is so amazing. You've coloured this lil' cutie so perfectly and I love all the scrummy details. Well done June!
Donna x
Gorgeous, Alessandra! I LOVE your image and colours and the embellishments are fantastic! Congratulations to June too:-)! Have a great weekend! Hugs Delphine xx
Hello dear thank you for your words ... I love your card is lovely also well your style is unique and I love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^ _ ^ Soon a hug!Have a great weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well done June!!!!! :)
Hi Alessandra, first I wanted to thank you for all your kind words/comments. This card is simply Beautiful and I love the colors you used on this sweet Saturated Canary image, 2 of my favorite colors. I love the way you colored her and her dress is so gorgeous and shiny looking. Thanks again for all your sweet comments. My soon to be 11 yr old son's name is Bailey so your cat has a wonderful name.
Oh and congrats to June.
Hugs:)
Angela
Hallo Alessandra und Bailey
Das ist wieder eine wunderschöne Karte geworden.
Und die Idee mit der Füllerspitze find ich einfach toll!
Lg, Ingrid
Hi Alessandra, What a stunning card - I love that image and your beautiful colouring and I also love the way you've decorated the inside too:) Big Hugs my friend, Teresa x
OH I JUST LOVE THIS!! Everything about it!! Love the image and the nice pebbles (well they look like it) of DREAM spelled out. Great butterfly with the pen nib and love the layout. NICE! Hugs!
Congrats to June...and wow, this card is out of this planet dear! wonderful! xoxo, Gill
da ist man mal eine Weile nicht auf den Blogs und was sieht man, wenn frau wieder da ist? Lauter perfekte Werke! Wunderschön ist diese Karte geworden!
GLG, Waltraud
wow....was für eine wunderschöne Karte....tolle Farben und die Zusammenstellungen ist klasse......
LG
Bella
Post a Comment