Monday, 20 February 2012

Birthday with Sarah Kay

My human friend is tired...as usual she has a lot to do and does not allow herself to rest. I told her to go to bed now, she was yawning since she came home from work...
This is a birthday card for a nice co-worker. Except the heart embellishment she bought all items that she has used at SCRAPHOUSE online shop.

Off to bed I am too, have to check on my human friend. Bet she reads under her blanket with a torch!! Naughty girl!

Meow-meow
Bailey


27 comments:

Nina said...

Liebi Aless
Die isch de schön dini Chart. Ganz tolls Papier und s'Motiv find i so süess. Ond so schön coloriert. Muess doch be der emol luege ;))
I be wieder di hei ond müed.
Knuddels
Nina

Stempelkobold said...

Liebe Alessandra, die Karte ist sooo toll geworden - super wunderschön coloriert und toll in Szene gesetzt :-) Ich wünsch dir eine gute Nacht und einen guten Start in die neue Woche :-) Viele liebe Grüße, Dominique

Crafteezee said...

Oh I love Sarah Kay. She is beautiful Alessandra, love the colour combo. I'm not too good with yellow, I really must practice.
Hugs Tracy x

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I just ADORE this image and your coloring is AMAZING my dear!! :) Very pretty creation and I hope you listen to your "pet friend" and get some sleep!! HUGS

Kreatives von Andrea said...

Wow Alessandra, was für eine wundervolle Coloration und welch schöne Karte, ach die gefällt mir richtig gut! Tolles Papier und sehr schöne Details...Und ich mag Sarah Kay auch so gerne!

Einen ganz lieben Gruß von Andrea

Stempelhexe said...

Ich liebe die SK Motive und Du hast eine ganz wunderbare KArte damit gestaltet, ein Traum.

LG
Ulla

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! this is gorgeous Alessandra! what a cute image and you've coloured her so beautifully! I love the papers and embellies! Everything is perfect - it's a really sweet card!
Hope you can manage to have a rest and feel better soon!!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

Martina said...

Guten MOrgen liebe Alessandra!
Deine Sarah kay karte ist ganz herzallerliebst geworden! Ich liebe sarah Kay und freue mich schon auf die neuen Motive! Du hast da aber nocht mit Copics gemalt, gell? Auf jeden Fall ist es wieder wunderschön coloriert! und jetzt chick ich Bailey zum aufpassen, dass du dich auch gut ausruhst...;)
Liebe Grüße
Martina

Desire Fourie said...

Just gorgeous my human friend. Your colleague is going to treasure this. Loving the colours and layering. Hope you had a good loooong sleep.
Hugs
Desire

June Nelson said...

Hope your enjoying your book lovely lady!! I do the same so tell bailey! I ove this card andyour colour combo is gorgeous, have alovely day huggies from me xxxxx

Lotta said...

Hi Alessandra!
I love your card! The colorcombo is perfect and your coloring too! And that image is soo cute!

Have a great week! hugs Sandra

Barbara said...

boah, diese Arbeit... Sahra Kay gefällt mir zwar so zu sehen, aber ich würd NIE ein solches Motiv colorieren...
deine Karte gefällt mir sehr...
ich wünsch dir einen tollen Tag und grüss dich ganz lieb
Barbara

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card sweetie I love the SK image she is so pretty.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Melanie-Jane said...

Archhhhhhhh Aless du bisch ja so luschtig. Ich muess jedes mau lache, wenni dini post liesä LOL ;0) "Bet she reads under her blanket with a torch" chani mir genau vorstelle. Du bisch aber au ä Naughty girl. Übrigens dis Englisch isch eifach fantastisch. Woher chasch du das so guet ??
So jetzt no zu diniere Charte. Ganz wunderschön ! Dini Coloration gsäht eifach super us und das Motiv isch ja so süess... Isch der sehr glunge. Fasch so schön wie mini Geburstag Charte :0)
I ha mi ja so greut di am Samschti kenne z'lehre u wünsche der no ä tolli Wuche.
Alles liebi
Melanie-Jane

Nela said...

Eine tolle Karte! Super Farben und eine geniale Coloration!
LG Nela

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hi lovely,
She's adorable! love the colours.
And the beautiful brads.
Beautiful card!
xxx

coops said...

stunning card alessandra.i love your gorgeous colour combo and really beautiful image and details :D

xx coops xx

Simone said...

Liebe Alessandra,
wie schön, dass Du trotz wenig Freizeit dennoch ein wenig abknapsen konntest für Dich, die Kreativität und vor allem auch, um es uns zu zeigen! Eine tolle Karte- ich mag grad die Farbe gelb auch gerne leiden- läutet den Frühling ein und danach sehne ich mich ganz doll.
Ich hoffe, dass Du bald wieder mehr Zeit für Dich finden wirst, denn immer unter Strohm zu stehen macht keinen Spaß...
Liebe Grüße und pass auf Dich auf! Simone

Marita said...

Just adorable♥. Love your colouring and the flowers with brads is gorgeous♥.

Hugs, Marita

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Alessandra, I love Sarah kay images and you have bought a huge smile to my face with this lovely image - such a wonderful spring card, coloured so beautifully, the lemon colours are so happy...hope you managed to get some rest, Hugs, Teresa xx

Donna Mosley said...

Absolutely stunning Alessandra, I love the image and all the scrummy details.

Donna x

Gillian said...

lovely colours and adorable image. xoxo, Gill

Conny said...

Liebe Alessandra
Das ist mal wieder ein süsses Werk von Dir. Ich mag Sarah-Kay Motive auch total gerne und Deine Arbeitskollegin wird sich sicher sehr darüber freuen.
Herzliche Grüsse
Deine Conny

Anonymous said...

Wow, das hast du du ja echt genial coloriert. Ich kann leider nicht so mit gelb und blau arbeiten, irgendwie sieht das bei mir immer "nicht-zusammen-passend" aus.
Aber bei dir ist das eine tolle Farbzusammenstellung.
Vielen Dank auch noch zu deinem lieben Kommentar zu meiner "Pretty in Pink" Karte *grins".

Kreative Grüße
Mel

Kirsty said...

Hi She is so lovely . I like the blues and yellows together. Flowers are so perfect too :D

Mo said...

Wow..., Aless das Chärtli isch so genial - ich liebe Sarah Kay! D'Farbe sind au mega und die Brads..., dä Hammer!
Vo Härze,
Monika

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Wow! Die ist ja traumhaft schön!
Eine wunderschönes Motiv und tolle Blümchen......

LG
Bella