My human friend loves all rabbits on this planet. She hates when people keep them as single rabbits or when they keep them in a little cage all day. It breaks her heart. Rabbits need a partner, they truly feel unhappy even if you think they are not sad and all, the ARE! And a guinea pig cannot replace a rabbit-partner.
No wonder she loves this image very much too.
I love the rabbits too, sometimes I sneak into the room that they have and I cuddle up in the hay-bed and sleep there.
Meow-meow
Bailey
Meine Menschin liebt alle Kaninchen auf dieser Welt. Uns sie hasst es, wenn die armen Tiere alleine gehalten werden und auch, wenn sie den ganzen Tag in einem kleinen Käfig sein müssen. Das bricht ihr das Herz.
Kaninchen brauchen zum Glücklichsein einen Partner.
Auch wenn man denkt, dass sie nicht traurig sind und man sie ja beschäftigt, glaubt mir, sie sind es tief drinnen schon. Auch ein Meerschweinchen kann den Partner nicht ersetzen.
Kein Wunder, dass sie dieses Motiv so fest gern hat.
Ich mag unsere Kaninchen auch. Manchmal schleiche ich mich in ihr Zimmer und mache es mir in den Heu-Bettchen gemütlich und schlafe da eine Runde.
Miau-miau
Eure Bailey

42 comments:
What a pretty card I love it Alessandra Hugs Elaine
Just too beautiful. Love the aqua and brown colours ... and I totally agree with your human friend, all creatures need a friend.
Hugs
Desire
oh wie süss, Aless, diese Gorjuss gefällt mir sehr... das Kaninchen ist so richtig knuffig...eine zauberhafte KaRTE!!!!!!
LIEBE gRÜSSE UND hÄBS gUET..
Barbara
Hi Alessandra! WOW! Your card is stunning sweetie! Love your coloring! And this cute stamp! And colorcombination and everything! hugs Sandra
Liebe Alessandra, die Karte ist traumhaft geworden eine wunderschöne Farbkombination. Und diese Haare - einfach ein Traum - was hast du denn da für tolle Farben verwendet?
Ich wünsch dir einen schönen Wochenbeginn, viele liebe Grüße, Dominique
Such an adorable card, I love the sweet image, the colour combination is beautiful and I love what you have done with the flowers, gorgeous papers and die cuts too, love everything about this one. Hope you had a lovely weekend
Lindsay xx
Awww this is so cute Alessandra, really love it.xx
I hope your ok lovely, you sounded a bit peed off on my blog. Something upset you :(
Your card is so beautiful! the rabbit looks happy with his gorjuss girl.
I do love this colour combo!
Lots of love, Mel. xxx
Liebi Aless
Ich kei grad abem Stuehl. Die isch jo de Hammer ond die Farbkombi, soooo schön. Sehr schöni Zämestellig ond mega schöns Papier *schwärm*
Hammerstark!!!!
GAanz liebi Grüessli
Baci
Nina
so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) beautiful card!
Hi Alessandra, so sorry that I havent visited in a while, this card is really beautiful well done!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Amelia (mimi)
Ohhh die Farbe uf de Charte sind ja mega schön. Das han ich no nie usprobiert aber der Effäkt isch total glunge. WOW! Super Uswahl liebi Aless. Und d'Bailey isch ja sooo luschtig, will sie is Heu-Bettli gaht go schlafe. Das möcht ich mal gseh. Muesch ds nächscht Mal Föteli mache und hochlade, zum zeige. :-))
Mier gsend üs bald. In 2 Täg scho. Ich freue mich wider sehr uf Dich.
Alles liebi und bis gli.
Francine
AWW!! She's just as sweet as can be hun!! Fabulous layout again and I thank you for any and ALL of your kind comments on my blog sweetie!! BIGGEST HUGS :)
Hi Alessandra, this is such a beautiful card, wonderful colouring as always & I love the flowers and embellies, it looks gorgeous! Hugs, Teresa x
Aww I love that Bailey sleeps in the hay-bed with the bunnies!!! Adorable!!
I love this image and you've coloured it so beautifully! I love her hair - gorgeous colour! The papers and embellishments are all stunning! So many wonderful details - I love it!
Hope you have a lovely evening!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx
wow... I like your card!
hugs
sadia
Eine super Karte, Alessandra und so tolle Farben!
LG Nela
what a gorgeous card, love the colours really dramatic, and the rabbit is so cute
hugs
Wunderschöne Karte liebe Alessandra! Tolle Farben und wieder einfach genial coloriert! Dieses Gorjuss Girl mit dem Häschen ist wirklich allerliebst!
Alles Liebe
Martina
Oh! wowsers Alessandra, this is absolutely amazing hun. I love the image and so perfectly coloured and embellished. The colour combo is gorgeous. :o)
Donna x
What a pretty card Alessandra and I love the colours you have used and the papers are gorgeous x
Gorgeous card Alessandra. Blues and browns are my favourite colours.
Bailey...My best friend has rabbits.
Two of them are sisters and have lived happily together for the past 5 years (no fighting, they are best friends) but the other rabbit she has was found abandoned and unloved and my friend took this little rabbit in too, called Jasmine. She was very frightened and didn't like humans at all. She cannot live in the cage with the two sisters (they fight when another rabbit is there) so lives in her own cage, but after lots of love and attention Jasmine now loves the humans and spends time each day inside the house sleeping on the humans lap and trying to chew their toes!
Big hugs
Elaine xx
so gorgeous alessandra.your colour combo is stuning and i love the gg girl :D
xx coops xx
Wonderful work,love the image and colors you have used, your colouring is great!
Hugs, Franz.
fabulous card love the image its so cute and that bunnie is so just the cutest.. a fabulously creative card you did great.the colouring is fantastic..really love it hugs sassyx
Beautiful card Alessandra! Love the colours and its an adorable image!
I can just picture Bailey curled up in the hay ...awwwww!
Great job on this Alessandra. I love the colors.. some of my favorites. YOur design and coloring looks awesome. Thanks you for your sweet comment.
Hugs:)
Angela
Liebe Alessandra
Also was soll ich denn hier sagen? Das ist ein absolutes Meisterwerk!! Eines Deiner schönsten Werke, wow! Ich bin ganz begeistert davon, die Farben sind herrlich und das Papier, ich krieg mich hier nicht wieder ein, so richtig schön! Das Bildchen ist auch allerliebst, so richtig knuddelig, einfach nur wunderschön!
Ganz liebe Grüsse
Deine Conny
Das ist auch ein schönes Motiv und wunderbar in Szene gesetzt.
LG
Ulla
OOh wow my lovely lovely freind this is fabulous, the colours just pop!!! your so good you are,when are you coming over to give me lessons, have alovely day darlin and Ihope you enjoyed the mountains, dont think Bailey enjoyed you going away though huggies and love xxxxxxxxxxxxx
wow, die Karte ist der Hammer - ich finde die Farbkombi nur noch klasse. Super chic.
glg
Doreen
Huhu liebi Alessandra!
Schön dass wieder do bisch, hesch schöni Ferie verbrocht?
Dini Charte isch dä Hammer, dini Coloration absolut genial, du schiinsch die Wunderstift im Griff z'ha!
D'Farbkombi findi au super und sowieso di ganzi Dekoration um das härzige Motiv...
Vo Härze,
Monika
Ach, die ist ja aber süß Alessandra! Die Haare sehen ja wahnsinnig aus! LG, Ira
Hallo mein liebes Häschen,
ich bin wieder unter Euch.
Das was du über die Kaninchen geschrieben hast stimmt 100%tig.
Viele Menschen machen den Fehler und halten die Kaninchen alleine oder was auch schlimm ist mit Meerschweinchen.
Da sie sich erstens nicht verständigen können wissen kaum welche und das die Kaninchen die Meerlis ganz schön verletzen können, da sie anders Warnen als die Meerlis und sie es nicht verstehen was der andere will. Da die Kaninchen mit den Hinterläufen ausschlagen und das mit einer Kraft, das sie die Meerlis verletzten können. Einen großen Stall zu bauen ist wirklich nicht schwer.
Nun zu die Alex und Bailey die Karte ist ja mal wieder der Hammer, wau die Kombination von braun und türkis finde ich so schön und lebendig und das Motiv...... es hat doch eine gewisse Ähnlichkeit mit dir und deinen Kaninchen...wie süß ist das denn. Einfach nur Wundervoll. Wie heißen die ausstanzungen oben links??? Ich muss mich schämen ich weiß...leider weiß ich nicht wie sie heißen muss ich gestehen. Ich hoffe du hast dich gut erholt und hast den Stress in den Bergen gelassen. Hoffe doch das deine Tiere nicht auf den Tischen getanzt haben ahahahaa du kennst den Spruch! Ist die Katze aus dem Haus tanzen die Mäuse und bei Euch ist es andersherum, ist die süße Maus "Alex" aus dem Haus tanzen die Katzen mit den Kaninchen hahahaaa... Schön das du wieder da bist habe dich vermisst. Ganze viele und liebe Knuddel's und Bussi's
Stella
so sweet, love the image and I totally agree with you Bailey, bunnies shall be kept in pairs.
xxx, Gill
Awww this IS cute! The image I mean and you colored her beautifully!! Love this color combo and the whole layout. Very VERY nice!!
Hi hope your having a super time you you are all refreshed! Wow your colouring is to die for her hair is gorgeous ! I love the turquoise flowers and tabs! Stunning creation :D
Quante bellissime card avevo perso, tutte splendide, sei sempre più brava!
Baci, Giorgia
Wow, wow, was für eine ansprechend gestaltete Karte, also wirklich Alessandra, ich bin hin und weg. Was für eine geschmackvolle Gestaltung, alles aber auch wirklich alles ist perfekt aufeinander abgestimmt ....und so viele schöne Details hast du eingearbeitet, dickes Kompliment!!
Einen ganz lieben Gruß von Andrea
eine wunderschöne Karte hast du wieder gezaiberts....tolle Farben.....
LG
Bella
Oh, die ist aber schön! Gruss, Waltraud
Post a Comment