Sunday, 11 March 2012

Mel's Birthday

It's Mel's Birthday today. My human friend loves Mel.
She is nice and she makes the nicest Magnolia cards ever, she says.
My human friend coloured many Magnolia images but was not satisfied with the result and she said, that Mel deserved something nicer than her ugly coloured Tildas.
So she coloured this lovely Sarah Kay girl and was happy with the result. Or at least happy enough to use it for Mel's card.
Can you see the Kitty on the pic? That's me.
And I know that there is something yummie in the basket this girl is carrying...I know that...otherwise there would not be a fork in it too...

Meow-meow
Bailey




Materials used: 
Materials used from Scraphouse Online Shop:
Stamp Sarah Kay (Rose Garden)
Paper is Cosmo Cricket (Earth Love) and brown Bazill paper
Tim Holtz Crackle Paint (Aged Mahogany)
Coloured with Faber Castell Polychromos 

42 comments:

Barbara said...

boaaaaah, einfach ein Traum...und dies Colo.. achmenno auch so schön colo will... habs heut wieder mit den 8 Stück Copics versucht... na ja....
*gg*
liebe Grüsse Barbara

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Alessandra, You card for Mel is absolutely gorgeous, that Sarah Kay girlie is beautifully coloured and I loive those flowers and that bobbly edging - She will adore it :) Big Hugs, Teresa xx

Sandra said...

Wouaw! I love sarah Kay! It reminds me when I was young!
It's a wonderful card with full of nice détails!

Bizzzes

Martina said...

Ein absolut wunder-, wunderschönes Kärtchen! Wow! Fantastisch coloriert und mit so vielen lieben Einzeldeteilas...ein Traum!
Liebe Grüße
Martina

Unknown said...

wow this is amazing so pretty and coloured most perfectly..love it love it ..hugs sassyxx

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours and your image is coloured beautifully. I am sure Mel will love it!
Hugs
Kat xx

honeybeespaperie said...

Uiiih, so schön liebe Alessandra! Mel wird Deine Karte lieben. Habe bereits die neuen Stempel für den Shop bestellt! Hoffe, sie werden bald geliefert, kann es kaum erwarten.
Liebi Grüess
Manuela

Exclusively by Mel said...

Your so funny, I just love your comments and posts!!
I do love my card :)
I don't think Bailey would like the contents of this girls basket!
My other half has eaten a whole bar of my chocolate, I told him off!
But he did enjoy it xxx
Lots of love, melly. xxx

Simone said...

Traumhaft schön! So liebevoll dekoriert- ein wunderschönes Kärtchen.... die wird sehr viel Freude bereiten!

Liebe Grüße von Simone

Kreatives von Andrea said...

Huhu liebe Alessandra, eine traumhaftschöne Karte zeigst du uns....so viele wundervolle Details, ein ganz ausgezeichnetes und sehr geschmackvolles Design, gefällt mir sehr gut.

Einen ganz lieben Gruß von Andrea

Vicky said...

Gorgeous sweetie and I so love Sarah Kay too...and Mel will just love it hun..:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Nina said...

OH, soooo e wunderschöni Charte!!
Ond ganz tolli Zämestellig, fend i de Hammer!! Vo dinere Coloration redemer gar ned.
Danke nomol för hüt Nomittag. Isch u-schön gsi ond lässig. Selina häts au cool gfunde.
En feste Knuddel
Nina

Donna Mosley said...

Ooh! Alessandra, this is a stunner hun. Mel will love it. You have coloured this lil' sweetie to perfection and so many scrummy embellies. I love it!

Donna x

Daniele said...

what a gorgeous card, such a sweet image and so beautifully coloured
hugs

coops said...

wow this is beautiful alessandra.gorgeous sweet image and your colours and details are fabulous ;D

xx coops xx

JennyB. said...

Ohhh liebe Alessandra,

eine traumhaft schöne Karte!!
Die Farbkombination echt toll!!

Liebe Grüße
und einen schönen Wochenanfang
Jenny

Sue B said...

Wowzer!! this is SO beautiful Alessandra!! it's a really sweet image and your colouring is awesome! Beautiful papers and embellishments - I love those pom poms and the butterflies - all so pretty!
Hope you've had a great weekend!
Give my love to Bailey!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

SARA said...

niceeeeeeeeeeee ♡ beautiful card :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful card well done Hugs Elaine

June Nelson said...

OOOh look at all the detail and the colouring, ooh and the lovely flowers, ooh Bailey you have a clever mummy, and so thoughtful although I thought her tilda colouring was magnificent!................Allesandra my darling its beutiful, loads of love and huggies from me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bastelmichaela said...

Hallöchen,
wow, dein Kärtchen ist wunderschön geworden und so schön frühlingshaft.
LG Michaela

Lotta said...

Hi Alessandra! Gorgeous card my friend, I am sure she will LOVE it! Your coloring is superb! And I do see the cat! So cute!! hugs Sandra

Melanie-Jane said...

Du bisch ja so luschtig liebi Aless, i muess jedes mau lache wenn i dini Posts liese :0)
Dini Charte isch sehr schön worde ! Dini coloration gfaut mer bsunders guet. Und's Täg isch sehr sehr schön. D'Mel hät sech sicher gfreut ;0)

Übrigens gratuliere no nachträglech zu dinere Pulikation im Magnolia Heft :0)

Wünsche der ä tolli Wuche.
Hugs
Melanie-Jane

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, this is Absolutely Gorgeous, what a fabulous creation big hugs love Pops x x x

Janette said...

Morning Hun, Your card is adorable and your friend will adore it, so very pretty.xx

pecreative.de said...

Wow, deine Karte ist ganz wundervoll geworden!!!

Liebe Grüße
Petra

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

This is so gorgeous sweetie, I love all of the layers and colours and the image is adorable, love your colouring in too, such a stunning card. Hope you had a lovely weekend
Lindsay xx

Giorgia said...

Semplicemente meravigliosa!
Giorgia

Janine said...

Danke für deinen lieben Kommentar auf meinem Blog :). Deine Sachen sind doch auch super, du hast einfach einen anderen Stil. Liebe Grüsse, Janine

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a gorgeous card Alessandra I just love all your detail. Thank you for your nice comments on my blog xx

Stempelkobold said...

Liebe Alessandra, also diese Karte ist absolut umwerfend geworden - wunderschön gestaltet und coloriert. Ich hab übrigens noch keine nicht schön colorierte Tilda von dir gesehen - ich glaub da hast du schlecht geträumt :-)
Wegen der Messe, also unsere war ja klein aber fein :-) Das beste war aber die lieben Mädels mal persönlich kennenzulernen :-) Leider fahre ich nicht nach Stuttgart, ist mir ein bischen zu weit. Ich wünsch dir aber jetzt schon viel Spaß dort :-) Und jetzt noch einen schönen Abend und einen guten Start in die neue Woche :-) Vlg Dominique

Eulanda said...

Happy Birthday Mel!! Oh this card is so pretty and I love how you did the music sheet behind the image and then another layer. Very nice and the tag with the charm is soooo pretty!! Hugs!

Stempelhexe said...

Wieder so eine wunderschöne Karte. Ich liebe dieSK Motive und Du hast das Motiv wunderbar in Szene gesetzt.

LG
Ulla

Kirsty said...

Hi Wow This is so gorgeous !! The papers the Sarah Kay with the wee kitty and oh the tag !! I am sure she will treasure it ! Really is out of this world ;0)

Doreen said...

Deine Karte ist einfach nur atemberaubend schön
glg
Doreen

PokSa said...

Was für eine wunderschöne Karte. Toll gemacht.
lg Sandra

Francine said...

Das isch au wider so en süessi Charte worde. Das Sarah Kay Motiv mag ich sehr guet! Ja ja me gseht ds Chätzli guet. Das isch (oder besser gseit Bailey isch) sooooooo herzig. :-))
Ganz en liebe Gruess.
Francine

Anonymous said...

ACCK!!! I just ADORE this card hun!!! I so love these stamps!! You've done a brilliant job with the coloring as well as the layout design!! SO STUNNING my friend!! Thanks for stopping by and I enjoy stopping by to see you too!! HUGS :)

Conny said...

Liebe Alessandra
Ich heisse auch Mel (= *lach*
Die ist sooooooooooo schön geworden, mir gefällt das Motiv so gut und Du hast es ganz toll gemalt, mit Farbstiften kriegt man offensichtlich auch einen tollen Effekt hin...Sieht aus, als hättest Du die Stifte gar nicht mit diesem Alkohol-Dings gewischt, das ist viel schöner!
Ganz liebe Grüsse
Deine Conny

Gillian said...

Amazing, the colouring is fantastic, you're a genius.
Gill

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

was für eine nidliche Karte.......Sarah Kay mag ich auch sehr gerne......

LG
Bella

Anonymous said...

Wunderschön!
Beste Grüsse, Waltraud