It's the first of a new lovely month and this means A NEW CHALLENGE!! at Scraphouse. This month's theme is BINGO and my human friend made a Bingo tablet for you (she had a little help from her lovely teamie Melanie-Jane who speaks French and is brilliant with a piccie-program). She made this lovely card for a sweet young lady and she has chosen the line with Tag/Flower/ Lace
Es ist der erste eines neues Monats und das bedeutet: eine neue Challenge drüben bei Scraphouse! Das Thema für diesen Monat lautet BINGO und meine Menschin hat für euch eine Bingo Tafel entworfen (sie hatte natürlich Hilfe von ihrer Teamkollegin Melanie-Jane, denn diese spricht perfekt Franzöisch und hat ein super Bilder-Programm). Meine Menschin hat diese Karte für ein süsses Mädel gemacht und dafür vom Bingo diese Linie ausgewählt: Tag, Blumen, Spitze
The price for this challenge is a voucher of CHF 25 to use in the Shop!
Der Preis für diese Challenge ist ein Gutschein von CHF 25 für den Shop!
Meow-meow
Bailey
Most Materials are from Scraphouse Online Shop
Dies: Magnolia DooHickey, Spellbinder






43 comments:
Gorgeous card Alessandra, love the pretty pinks and soft colouring. Really like the lace on the ribbed card.
Hugs
Kat xx
bailey why you still up...ooops forgot time zone thingy...im just off for a nap with marvin and we wanted to tell you you have made a fabulous job of this wonderful pink cad and we adore it everything about it what a very special card this i s ..its the cats whiskers.....brilliant work could you tell hrh that too or she will sulk..by the way you getting better a taking the pictures too...you are such a wonderful clever cat.. and i suppose you better tell hrh shes just as wonderful as you....love from us sassy and marvina xxxx nite nite
Woooooow Alessandra,
was für eine tolle Karte,genau nach meinem Geschmack. Ich liebe Sarah Kay und auch rosa und die vielen liebevolle Details, ein Traumkärtchen. Nee, meine Mum ist tatsächlich 90 geworden und auch ich gehöre schon zum alten Eisen*lol*.
LG
Ulla
Boah...wie wunderschön Alessandra! Die süße Sarah kay hast du absolut toll coloriert! Wunderschön! Dein Tag ist supersüß! *habenwill* und all die tollen Blümchen....wow! Eine rundherum wunderschöne karte! und...mir ist gleich dieser Palmenwedel im Hintergrund aufgefallen...hachz...wo ist denn das fotografiert??
Liebe Grüße
Martina
was für eine süße Karte! Da passt alles perfekt zusammen
LG
Elma
Hi Alessandra! Oh this is so beautiful!! I love your soft colors and all the glitter!! And I love the way you use tags and that bow is gorgeous!! That brown paper really added a more rough feeling to the other soft details - I love it!
The weather seams to be great too, I can´t take pictures outdoor yet, since we have rain (good for heyfever!!) and 8 degrees!! brr. I wish i was with you in the sunshine instead! hugs Sandra
ps Sorry for writing a novel!!! :)
So beautiful Alessandra...I love the image and gorgeous colouring and I adore the flowers...so beautifil.
luv CHRISSYxx
This is so pretty Alessandra! All the detail is stunning and I love the little seashells tucked in with the flowers - adorable!! Hugs Susan x
This is beautiful and I love the flowers all the way round the image....
Good morning sweetie, this is just adorable, hope you have a great weekend huggles pops x x x
Just so beautiful and creative. Gorgeously photographed as well.
Hugs
Desíre
DS4J DT Member
Digistamps4Joy
Doing Life
Oh how pretty this is! gorgeous colours and I love your beautiful colouring.
Sending you both lots of love, melly. xxx
OH that is so so pretty! What a gorgeous flower arrangement and lace!
Mhhhhhhhhhhh Aless..., deine Karte ist soooooo romantisch, zart und wunderschön...!!!
Das Rosenpapier, das üppige Blumenarrangement und die Spitze sind der Wahnsinn - ich bin hin und weg !!!
Alles Liebe und bis bald,
Monika
Really stunning sweetie, I love the soft colours, the image is adorable and the flowers on the frame look amazing
Lindsay xx
Thanks for visiting my blog, the comment and being my very first follower :D
I love this card, its so girly and pretty :)
so stunning alessandra.gorgeous pretty colours and flowers and i love the sweet image :D
xx coops xx
Beim Anblick Deiner Karten kommen mir spontan die "English Cottages" in den Sinn. Einfach romantisch und so liebevoll...
LG Manuela
Adorable card with really lovely image:)
All so romantic!
Big big hug,
Sonia
ohhh du meine Güte, ist die schöööön. Die Farben die sind ja bezaubernd so ein zartes rosa und die Bordüre also die passt ja Perfekt dazu. Das Glitzer Papier sieht ja schön aus gefällt mir und dein Motiv ist sooo super coloriert Wahnsinn wie du es so super hin bekommst einmalig. Es ist alles so Harmonisch wunderschön meine süße. Die Blumen sind ja Bildschön, hach ich bin ganz hin und weg. Knuddel dich mal durch, musste durch süße hahaaa.Bussi und eine super We, bitte entspanne dich mal knutschi Maus.PS. hast du schon was bemerkt nach Feierabend???
Kussi Stella
oh wie schön. Das Motiv ist so herzig und die soften Farben gefallen mir ausgesprochen gut.
Tolle Karte. Und wenn man den Hintergrund der Karte betrachtet, könnte man meinen, Du lebst am Meer ;)
Ein super schönes weekend wünsche ich dir
glg
Doreen
Hi Alessandra,
Well , I’m back and I have the rest of today free so as to catch up on everyone’s creations since I have been away refurbishing my old house.
I adore reading the blog’s and looking at all the lovely cards and projects, almost as much as making the cards myself.
Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog , its so nice to keep in touch.
Wow this is such a fabulous card and a gorgeous image I love it , you have been busy since I have been away , what stunning creations Alessandra , I adore all those Mens cards you made.
Great work well done ,
Hugs Elaine
Liebe Alessandra, was für ein Traum von einer Karte - einfach nur schön - ich bin schwer begiestert. Soo toll coloriert und dieses Blumenmeer :-)
Viele liebe Grüße, Dominique
O M G !!!!! this is so wonderful Alessandrs, love the beautifully coloured image and all the scrummy details. Love the outdoor photos too. Hi to Bailey :o)
Donna x
Aww this is so sweet Alessandra - I love the cute image and you've coloured it beautifully! The papers and embellies are truly stunning! I love the flowers and lace!
Hope you have a great weekend hun!
Big Hugs
Sue xx
Whoop whoop loving this bailey, did you know we have David bailey who is a very famous photographer, her in england!!! I just know you are realted, the photographs are brilliant and I see the blue sky behind them too, ooh your a clever cat with that camera!!!! Now please tell Alessandra from me andmy two cats three dogs and cockateil that I think she is a wonderful cardmaker, and I like this very muchly!!!!!!!! I love pink you see!!! ....................hiya lovely lady, its brilliant!!! have a great weekend love you lots Jun ex
Stunning card Alessadra, I love all the flowers, sweet image and ooh you've got my favourite tag die, I haven't got that one yet. Hope you have a great weekend, hugs Teresa xx
Ach wie super supersüß deine Karte ist Alessandra! So richtig niedlich und etwas ganz tolles für echte Mädels! Genieße dein Wochenende! Viele liebe Grüße, Ira xox
Gorgeous, Alessandra! I like where you took the photo, too - I can just see hints of beautiful nature behind your lovely creation :)
I'd love for you to play with us at Tuesday Alchemy: http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.com!
Happiness!
Hallo Alessandra,
deine Karte gefällt mir sehr gut :)
Wunderschöne Blumen !!!
ich wünsche dir ein schönes
Wochenende, lg Jenny
Eine traumhaft schöne Karte. Ein wundervolles Motiv, toll coloriert. Und die Gestaltung ist perfekt.
GLG und ein schönes Wochenende.
Sindy
Liebi Aless
E Traumkarte, romantisch ond mega, mega, mega schön coloriert. Das süsse Mädel hat s'Couvert ufgrisse ond isch hin und weg gsi. Sie wet dir schooo lang alüte ond sich bedanke. Du muesch (dörfsch) wieder mol verbi cho. Sie vermissed dich scho achli, grins...
Dini Karte perfekt ond die Blüemli ond den no Müscheli wo soooo guet dezue passet, brava mia cara!
Bim 3 Föteli chönd mer meine du wohnsch im Paradies. Gseht so feriemässig us ond i ghör scho s'Meer rusche im Hintergrund, lach
Knuddels, mille baci
Nina
this is so special, such a pretty card, love all those gorgeous flowers and so beautifully coloured Alessandra
hugs and best wishes
This is really beautiful, love your coloring and those flowers! Hugs, Karen
absolutely stunning card, alessandra!!!!! wow i love the details... u inspired me, sweetie :) beautiful card!!!!!!!
Wow, das sieht ja toll aus, genial ist deine Karte geworden...
LG Michaela
Wieder eine wunderschöne Karte von dir. Ich liebe die SK stempel, kann sie aber leider nicht so schön wie du colorieren.
Und die vielen Blumen sind auch ein Wahnsinn.
Lg, Ingrid
Ach Alessandra, ich bin mal wieder hin und weg.....was für ein tolles und süßes Motiv, welches du fantastisch coloriert hast....und die vielen wundervollen Details auf deiner Karte einfach traumhaftschön.
Ich wünsche dir noch einen schönen Abend, sei ganz lieb gegrüßt von Andrea
Hi Alessandra she is so beautiful and brings us sunshine with your beautiful colouring ! I love your pink lace and your stamped tag ;0)
Jöö, Aless, das Chärtli esch jo so süess worde. Gfallt mer mega guet ond han das bereits scho of em Blog vo Scraphouse bestuuned. Das Meitli wo das traumhafte Chärtli hed dörfe öbercho hed sech ganz bestemmt RIESIG dröber gfreut.
Ech wönsche der ganz en schöni räschtlechi Woche ond schecke der es liebs Grüessli ond en Knuddler,
Karina
This is just Gorgeous Alessandra. Stunning layout, beautiful image & colour combo x
hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk
Das isch wieder es ganz es tolls Chärtli worde liebi Aless! D'Farbe, en Traum in Rosa. Und de Tag isch au ganz guet.
Super glunge!
Bis glii und schöns Tägli.
Francine
Eine bezaubernde Karte. Die Gestaltung ist wunderschön.
Liebe Grüße
Paula
Post a Comment