Hi blogging buddies... some of you know that I'm always in a rush and have a lot to do. I work 100%, have a long distance to my office and back (in the worst case 3 hrs a day), I have many animals and other hobbies. My weekends are packed with friends and family and I just don't have the time to comment daily. Some of you post daily or even twice a day and believe me: I can't catch up with you all!!! Besides, if I spend more time in blogland to do my commenting, I have no time left for crafting and that would be very sad.
I really appreciate your interest in my blog and I love all your sweet comments and kind words. THANK YOU!!
I've decided to stop commenting so often. From now on I will do it like this: if you leave me a comment, I will leave you one back. I guess that is only fair. I will NOT comment if you have word verification, I don't want to proove that I'm no robot and just can't read these silly numbers and letters, they drive me nuts!!!
I have a few blogs that I follow since the beginning and some of these blogging ladies have become dear friends to me and I will visit these blogs regularly.
I try to blog once a week, if it's more, it's just luck or I'm on vacation *lol*!
I hope you understand this! I will have a candy up for graps soon to appologize, so stay sticky with me :o))
Big hugs, Alessandra
Hallo meine lieben Blogger-Freunde…einige von euch wissen ja, dass ich immer viel um die Ohren habe. Ich arbeite 100% und habe einen langen Arbeitsweg (hin- und zurück bis zu 3h wenn es schlecht läuft). Ich habe meine vielen Haustiere und noch andere Hobbies. Meine Wochenenden sind meist vollgepackt mit Freunden und Familie und ich habe darum schlichtweg nicht die Zeit, täglich zu kommentieren und auf allen Blogs rumzusausen.
Einige von euch posten ja täglich etwas, oder sogar zweimal täglich, uff, ich komme da einfach mit dem kommentieren nicht nach!! Ausserdem finde ich es total blöde, wenn ich vor lauter kommentieren nicht mehr zum basteln komme!
Ich schätze euer Interesse an meinem Blog und meinen Werken sehr, eure immer lieben Kommentare und netten Worte sind so toll, HERZLICHEN DANK!
Ich habe mich nun entschlossen, dass ich nicht mehr so viel kommentieren werde. Ab sofort werde ich es so handhaben: wenn du mir einen Kommentar hinterlässt, dann werde ich auch einen bei dir hinterlassen, das ist wohl fair, oder? Ausserdem werde ich NICHT kommentieren, wo die Sicherheitsabfrage eingestellt ist. Zum einen will ich mich nicht beweisen, dass ich kein Roboter bin und zum anderen kann ich die doofen Zahlen und Buchstaben oft nicht lesen, die gehen mir auf die Nerven!!!
Natürlich habe ich ein paar Blogs von ganz lieben Bloggerinnen, die ich schon seit Anfang an verfolge und bei denen schaue ich weiterhin regelmässig vorbei.
Ich versuche, einmal wöchentlich zu kommentieren, wenn es mehr ist, dann habe ich wahrscheinlich Ferien *lach*!
Ich hoffe, ihr versteht das! Ausserdem habe ich bald ein Candy für euch, als Entschuldigung sozusagen. Darum sage ich nur: drannenbleiben, drannenbleiben, drannenbleiben!
Herzlichst, Alessandra
42 comments:
Hallo Alessandra,
ich kann das vollkommen nachvollziehen. Mein Arbeitsweg hin und zurück beträgt drei Stunden (wenn alles gut läuft).
Mach dir also keinen Stress.
LG
Ines
Dear HRH.....well thats ok then lol!!! it is time consumming isnt it and i dont do hoovering like you..and only have to step outside for work..i only have one cat,,and if i lived near a lace factory id be in there all day and every day so id never comment either hahaha i do love you you say it as it is i love straight talking folk...so stop reading this and gerron with yer work love and special hugs sassyxxxx
hallo Alessandra, ja genau, dass mit dem kommentieren ist so eine Sache, ich kann das gut verstehen und wenn mal keine oder nur wenige Kommentare abgegeben werden, darf man das einfach nicht persönlich nehmen! Es kommen ganz bestimmt auch wieder ruhigere Zeiten! Geniesse sie!! Ich freue mich schon auf dein Candy!! grins!!
Liäbs Grüässli
Doris
Hi sweetie, completely understand, if you have a busy life outside blog life then that has to come first. I am the same, I am so busy with 3 kids, 1 dog and 1 hubby (note how he comes last! Lol) sometimes I just dont have the time to do comments. I love to read your comments as you are always so funny. Do not feel guilty, its just life, and the way things happen is not always in our control.
Love and hugs
Kat xx
Hi sweetie!!
I fully understand! I do the same thing, comment on those who leave comments to me. And some days, there isn´t time to comment back, but I think most people understand.. I do! Take care and enjoy your weekend!! hugs Sandra
Hi I am the same I worry sometimes especially when I go back to work how I will manage to keep up lol . Life's to short and after all this is a hobby !! and shouldn't be stressful I completely understand with you on this one xx ;0
Hi dear Alessandra :) Don't worry I understand the situation,you are so busy...thanks so much for your sweet comments on my blog posts:)I follow you forever dearest Alessandra,you are so talented..an inspiration for me...don't worry for other:)
Have a nice day!
Big hug,
Sonia
Hi Alessandra, I think this is perfectly fine, we all try to over stretch ourselves and it ends up becoming such a pain, I know at times I thought of giving blogging up simply because I don't want to upset anyone but can't always get to there blogs etc; and I also think more bloggers would agree with you if they see this post...take care.xx
Irgendwo muss man seine Abstriche setzen und das private Leben hat immer Vorrang.
Da hattest du wirklich eine gute Idee
LG
Michaela
Kann deinen Zeilen nur vollkommen zustimmen! =)
Liebe Grüße
Martina
Alessandra, I am in total agreement with everything you have said here. Wow, I cant believe you commute 3 hours a day just to get to work and back - if you make a little calculation you will probably find that a huge percentage of your life is spent travelling. Looking forward to seeing some more pics of your beloved animals one day.
Hugs
Desire
Alessandra, there is no need to apologize! It's completely understandable. Luckily, I work from home, so I have a little more time to blog & comment on others'.
However, I completely know how time-consuming it it & that it takes away from family, friends & other endeavors.
Happiness!
Corrinne
PS - Vegan Barbecue Bonanza starts today on my blog! Recipes, tips & prizes!
Kommenteare sind ok- aber das reale Leben darf darunter nicht leiden
Ich kommentiere auch ncith mehr alle in meiner Liste
Schönen Tag wünscht Dir
Elma
Hallo Alessandra,
ich verstehe Dich voll und ganz...man hat ja noch ein privatleben und 3 Std Fahrzeit ist ja auch ein Hammer.....
Wünsche Dir noch einen schönen erholsamen Sonntag.
LG Michaela
Hi Alessandra, You are so right in what you say and I feel so bad when I can't get round to comment on everyone's blogs...I haven't had time to look at yours this week and now I feel bad! You really don't have to be sorry you know, everyone understands completely :) Love to Bailey, miaow! - Big Hugs, Teresa xx
Alessandra I really do know what you mean it takes so long to leave comments and less time for crafting. Love the idea really must thing about this one! Hope you have had a lovely weekend Love Chanelle xxxx
I have some Thank You" candy on my blog if you would like to join in xx
Hi lovely, I so understand what your saying. I would be happy to have one comment a week from you my lovely friend. xxx
I think that you are very wise to organize your time like this! I too find it so difficult to get to everyone and it doesn't mean that I don't care. I love seeing your creations so create away and don't worry about comments!
Hihi, 3 Stunden Fahrtzeit, das kenn ich doch irgendwoher...!! Ich weiß, wie grausam das ist, wenn man seine Freizeit auf der Autobahn verbringt!! :-)
Das mit dem Kommentieren würd ich nicht so eng sehen, man kann ja nicht ständig vor dem Computer sitzen. Ich kommentiere auch nicht alles und immer, obwohl ich alles ansehe und lese.
Du hast absolut recht mit der blöden Sicherheitsabfrage, ich brauch auch immer drei Versuche, bis ich die Buchstaben richtig habe!!
Oh, und Happy Birthday an Bailey!! 14 Jahre ist ein tolles Alter für ein Kätzchen!! :-)
lg
Sabine
with all that traveling and work I'm surprised that you get to craft as much as you do, fully understand if you don't get round so much I think with everything happening with me family wise my time will be taken up....thats life
hugs and best wishes
I do wonder sometimes how everyone fits everything in, thats the main reason I have only just started a blog as I thought it would be rather boring and read work sleep work sleep as I work around 60 hours a week and OH about 80. We also have our two cats, one is a little bit special needs as she is extremely nervous and the other is feral, but very cuddly and still wearing a cone after hurting her side, so we have them to think of, so I totally understand where you are coming from. I hope you can still find time for your crafting - I have only just discovered your blog, but you make the most amazing cards.
Kitten and Stripey say hello to Meow-meow Bailey too, while I am here.
Aww I understand completely my friend! you should not feel bad at all about not commenting..when you work so hard and have long distance to travel too!! and you have life to keep up with... and need time with your family and animals!!
I hope that you find time to do some crafting for pleasure... as that is what it is supposed to be... a relaxing hobby!!
Take Care
Love and Hugs
Sue xxx
Hi Alessandra,
I come by to visit your blog often but don't have much time to comment either, so I fully understand how you feel. Hope Bailey is well and behaving!
Love Pearl x
You need to make sure that you have time for yourself sweetie, I am the same as you and have to prioritize and comment on the people who leave me comments
Lindsay xx
Hi Alessandra,
I think we all have to slow down with the commenting if we are honest. It can get out of control when we find so many wonderful blogs to visit. I have had to cut it down to every few days myself and I don't even work like you.
I come to your blog because I love your work and enjoy reading your posts. If you ever get to visit me now and again then I am blown away and blessed.
Thanks for being honest with us, but please don't allow the blog to take over your life and become a chore. It is not worth it if you do.
Take care dear blog friend.
Linda x
super Alex, ich finde es klasse das du jetzt mal an dich denkst. Die Menschen die dich kenne wissen das du vorbei kommst. Die anderen die nicht kommentieren kommen vielleicht auch nur zum Kopieren vorbei.Ich sehe auch wenn ein Candy kommt das dann auf einmal soooo viele Leute kommen, sich anmelden und dann ein zwei mal schreiben und dann weg sind. Ist nicht schön aber leider gibt es solche Menschen auch. Ich wünsche dir eine Stress freie Zeit, das du auch mal an dich denkst und dich entspannst und für dich was schönes machst. Ich drücke dich und schicke dir viele Bussis. Deine Stelli
HI Alless... natürlich bleib ich dran.. *gg* schliesslich find ich deine Werke immer hammermässig...aufs Candy bin ich gespannt...und was das Kommentieren angeht, da versteh ich dich voll und ganz...mich ärgern diese auch immer, wo man immer eine Sicherheitsfrage hat...nun wünsch ich dir einen schönen Tag und ich freu mich immer über deine Kommentare, auch wenns manchmal bisschen länger dauert... *grins*
liebe Grüsse Barbara
Hallo Alessandra,
ich finde Deine Argumentation auch sehr gut. Es ist wirklich sehr zeitaufwändig täglich zu kommentieren. Außerdem soll das Ganze ja auch noch Freude machen.
Es wäre natürlich schade, wenn niemand mehr kommentiert, denn dann würden unsere Blogs keinen Sinn machen und nicht überleben aber täglich muss wirklich nicht sein!
Liebe Grüße
auch an Bailey
Uschi
Hi Alessandra! Poor sweetie you must never feel guilty about not visiting. I am lucky in that I started my blog when I retired so I have a lot of time to do this. Now I am on 4 DTs I find I spend an awful lot of time commenting and not as much crafting! I don't have to work and have no family at home so I can devote a lot more time to going around and visiting people! Don't feel guilty Alessandra otherwise it takes away the pleasure of blogging and that will never do! Sending big hugs Susan xx
Und da hast du völlig recht liebe Alessandra! Es ist ja eigentlich auch Wahnsinn manchmal und es kostet ja nun mal eine Menge Zeit. Hauptsache ist und bleibt immer daß der Spaß bleibt, denn ohne geht nichts. Es ist schön daß wenn man soviel arbeitet, man auch noch etwas basteln kann. Auch ich schaffe es niemals jeden Tag etwas zu posten, eher 1-2x in der Woche und das reicht! Es ist ja schließlich keine Verpflichtung, oder? Also bitte keine Sorgen, ich verstehe es 100%! Liebe Grüße, Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.com
Hiya me lovely, well you just said probably waht everyone else would like to say but is too scared too!!!! blogin is time consuming I totally agree me darlink, I do more in the winter cos I cant craft as much then with the light. dont you even worry about it, I still loves ya muchly, me gorgeous pal MWAH xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Totally understand and this is how I work too x x x
Ja, Du hesch rächt. Mier gaht's au e so: entweder blogge, entweder scrappe... Ich finde Kommentar eifach so toll, aber ich cha au nöd immer soviel schriebe, susch baschtl ich gar nüme und das isch ja doch d'Hauptsach, oder?!
Und bi mier muesch ja au nöd immer "fair" zrückschriebe, wenn ich en Kommentar hinterla. Ich han das au nöd immer gmacht bi dier en Zit lang. Wichtig ich viel meh, dass mer eus wider mal gesend.
Machs guet liebi Aless!
Francine
Hi Alessandra thank you so much for your lovely comments whilst I was away .
What fabulous creations you have been making, since my last visit .
I love them all especially Baileys birthday card.
I too understand what you are feeling , I have been away for two weeks and have so little time to catch up, but all of your blogging friends understand .
We all do what we can and thats okay dont worry.
Well done on your creations lately Hugs Elaine
Everyone has other things to do i n real life and you're so busy working (and of course clearing up after Bailey.... LOL) - I wouldn't expect you to comment on mine just cos I've commented on yours! I comment on blogs cos I like what I see - and yours is no exception my friend! I love your work, and of course love the chat from Bailey! (Who would you believe shares the same birthday as me!!!!! But Bailey is SOOOOOOOOOOO much older than I am......)
Sending you big hugs. xx
Hallo liebe Alessandra, mir geht es so wie dir,und ich verstehe dich sehr gut! Meine Zeit ist auch sehr begrenzt und ich finde deine Lösung genau richtig, ich werde es in Zukunft auch so handhaben.
Einen knuddeligen Gruß von Andrea
Liebi Aless, ja das mit em Kommentiere das isch ä sone Sach. Ich chume au ned immer zum Kommentiere. Bsunders im Summer... da isch immer so viel Los. Baschtle, Spörtle, Grilliere, usw. LOL und de isch me au lieber dusse aus vor em PC. Auso keh Stress, es muess immer no Spass mache.
Ha die gärn liebe Aless u wie d'Francine gschriebe hät vielech wei mir üs wieder mau gsäh am ene Week-end.
Liebs Grüessli
Melanie-Jane
Liebi Aless, jo gäll, das isch sone Sach met em kommentiere.. ech schaffe au nie so vell wie ech gärn wörd. D'Hauptsach söll emmer no s'Baschtle sii. Ech freue mi emmer riesig weni en Kommentar öberchome, erwarte aber ned eine öberzcho nor wel ech kommentiert han. Freue mi emmer öber Bsuechli vo anderne liebe Bloggerinne, egal ob das täglech esch, oder au nor einisch i de Woche. Ganz liebi Grüessli ond en feschte Knuddler, Karina
I know what you mean young lady, sometimes there just isn't enough hours in the day. have a good one.xo
Mir ist alles klar und finds absolut verständlich. Jetzt wo ich selbst wieder halbtags arbeiten gehe, kann ich es noch mehr nachvollziehen. Du bist auch nicht dazu gezwungen ein Gegenkommentar abzugeben. Für mich reichts, wenn ich bei Dir gucken darf. :)
Alles Liebe
Sandra
I get what you mean Alessandra, there should be more hours in the day, for fun stuff only though. :o)
Donna x
Liebe Alessandra! Mach Dir keinen Stress, denn an erster Stelle steht doch das Hobby und die Kreativität! Und manchmal ist es einfach nur schön, bei den verschiedenen Blogs reinzuschauen und einfach nur zu geniessen! Ich hinterlasse Kommentare, weil mir gerade danach ist und nicht weil ich mich dazu verpflichtet fühle! Also ich führe keinen Zeitplan, wann und wo ich jetzt noch sollte oder müsste! ICH DARF! Für mich ist's so vollkommen relaxed.
Also, take it easy.
Lieber Gruss
Manuela
Post a Comment