As long as we have nasty rain and cold weather my human friend stays tuned to make christmas cards. She is really good, lots of March birthday cards made too. She even is soooo good that she almost has sent her teamie's birthday card a month too early.
And if my male human friend has to go to work this weekend she will have even more time to craft and be organised. Courses take place in my house and you have to pay me with snacks and strokes. I'll persuade her to give you lessons on being organised! Maybe someone can give her lessons in taking proper piccies 'cause (as you can see) she is really bad at this!
Meow-meow
Bailey
Solange es noch regnet und kalt ist, bleibt meine Menschin dran und produziert fleissig Weihnachtskarten. Sie ist wirklich richtig gut, sogar die meisten März-Geburtstagskarten hat sie schon gemacht. Sie ist sogar soooo gut, dass sie ihrer DT-Kollegin beinahe die Geburtstagskarte einen Monat zu früh geschickt hätte.
Und wenn mein Mensch dieses Wochenende arbeiten geht, dann hat sie sogar noch mehr Zeit, organisiert zu sein. Kurse finden bei mir statt und wenn ihr mich mit Snacks und Streicheleinheiten bezahlt, dann versuche ich sie zu überreden, euch im organisiert sein zu unterrichten. Jemand könnte ihr im Gegenzug dann zeigen, wie man schöne Fotos macht, denn das hat sie offentsichtlich überhaupt nicht im Griff.
Miau-miau
Bailey
51 comments:
Hallo Alessandra,
du hast deine Karte sehr kreativ und interessant gestaltet. Sie gefällt mir sehr gut.
Liebe Grüße und ein schönes Wochenende wünscht dir Anja
Fantastic card Alessandra..love the details and colouring, gorgeous.
Luv CHRISSYxx
Wow, die Karte ist ja traumhaft schön geworden. Die Farben passen perfekt zusammen,
lg
Sabine
Hiya Sweetie! OMy Gosh how long has it been since I last visited you??? Sorry life has just kinda taken over and its been very hectic here.
But anyway, gorgeous card! I love this image such a gorgeous wintery image and pretty details
Have a good weekend hunni
Lotsa love
Hugs
Kat xx
Liebe Alessandra
das ist ja mal was ganz anderes! Eine tolle Karte mit Effekt!
Liebe Grüsse und ein schönes Wochenende wünscht dir Moni
Wow, wow und nochmals WOW!
Diese Karte ist ein echter Blickfang - toll, wie sie den Blick geradezu auf das Motiv lenkt! Zum ersten mal sehe ich diese Magnoliablüten"Päckchen" - total effektvoll - werd ich mir merken. Dazu die tolle Form und grandiose Gestaltung… Ich bin wirklich ganz hingerissen!
Herzliche Grüße
Sabrina
Fabulous card my lovely friend:)
This image is very charming and Your colouring is amazing:) Gorgeous embellishments and very beautiful colors combo:) I like a lot the snowflakes edges:) Brilliant work for next Christmas my dear:)
Huge hugs,
Sonia
You are being super organised and putting me to shame. I think if I didn't work full time, didn't have to cook and do the housework I might get more crafting done. Oh and didn't spend so long making the cards, lol.
Gorgeous as usual my friend.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs Tracy x
Wow, that really is very beautiful, Alessandra! Gorgeous texture and flowers!
Beautifull card, she is so pretty and you have done such a good job on the colouring and choosing the colour comination. I love the snowflakes too :)
WOWzer Bailey, your human friend is sooo talented! This is a stunning Christmas card! I love love love your coloring sweetie! And the magnolia flowers! :)And the snowflakes! And the color scheme! whistles *All I want for Christmas is... YOU ;)
Hugs all the way from Sweden!!
Gorgeous card Alessandra, love the stunning image and beautiful design.
Donna x
Gorgeous card and amazing embellishments. xxx
I'm pleased that Alessandra is being so organised and being able to show us such gorgeous cards like this one.
I think the photo is fine, the image is so beautiful and all the detailing is wonderful.
I hope you all have a good weekend
Hugs Sue
This is just beautiful Alessandra - love it --- and I need to know if Bailey has been good or naughty as usual.... shall send a bib for the neck to keep the food where it should be and not on the walls!!!!
Gorgeous card Alessandra, I like the image the flowers and the design,Bailey needs more snacks lol
Kevin xx
Stunning card Alessandra, Beautiful texture & detail.. gorgeous image, Love it all...I think your photo taking skills are great!! Hugs May x x x
Ha ha Your comments on my blog made me giggle :D:D Thanks for that.
Stunning Stunning card.Love all the texture you have added xxx
Im going back to read your comment again!!!
Have a great weekend
Hugs Debbie xxx
OMG this is sooo amazing, I totaly love what you have made here, so original and "artsy" completely different from traditional xmas cards. The snow flakes and the punch flowers with the ribbon gives it a real xmas feeling and I adore the image you have coloured in
Have fun and enjoy your courses. Wish you a happy scrap and and a very creative weekend :)
Mann kann ja nie früh genug mit den Weihnachtskarten anfngen und diese ist wieder die reine Augenweide geworden, wieder soviele liebevolle Details.
LG und ein schönes WE
Ulla
lots of scrummy layers going on with this card Alessandra, love the snowflakes peeking out
hugs
Fab card Alessandra love how you did the flowers and the image is very dramatic! x
Stunning creation Alessandra. Love the twine bows on the very creative flowers. Gorgeous colour combo as well. I will make sure I come loaded with snacks for my course on organisation!
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
Baily, I talked to Sven (my kitty) and he told me that he is willing to share some yummy snacks with you. At first he wasn't too happy about it, but then I told him what a sweet kitty you are and he said that he could spare something yummy for the tummy and share it with you.
Alessandra, your card is wonderful. I like that you used flowers on a Christmas card. :) Hugs! xx
Liebi Aless,
wow, en wonderschöni Charte:-) sStempelmotiv esch jo dä Hammer...ond so schön coloriert. Mol en chli anderi Wiehnachtscharte:-)
Ganz liebi Grüess
Belinda
ach du meine güte wie klasse ist die denn? wenn ich jetzt schreiben soll was mir alles gefällt dann sitze ich noch morgen hier! die ganze art ist mal was anderes *find*. so viel gedöns...ich liebe das *lol*. und dein motiv ist echt wieder traumhaft!
knuddelz nadine
Das sieht ja total märchenhaft aus liebe Alessandra! Genau wie Rotkäppchen, das waren meine ersten Gedanken bei dieser stilvollen Karte, super gestaltet!! LG, Ira
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl
Oh Bailey - you are being unfair, we can see all the beautiful detail in this card so it is a good photo. Love your whole card Alessandra. xx Flora
Stunning card! Love all the detail too
Hugs
Gina x
Hallo meine liebe Alessandra, ich weiß garnicht, wo ich zuerst hin schauen soll, denn das Motiv mit seiner genialen Coloration und auch deine Gestaltung ist einfach grandios und so ansprechend....es wirkt wieder sehr lebendig und man kann nicht früh genug mit Weihnachtskarten anfangen...
Wünsche dir ein schönes Wochenende,einen ganz lieben Gruß von Andrea
Hey Alessandra,
mensch kär, auf dein Motiv bin ich echt neidisch. Das hat echt was mystisches an sich. Einfach genial. Deine Karte ist großartig, cool gemacht. Ich bin begeistert. Mein Kompliment.
Lieben Gruß, Nicole
boah, die isch wunderschön, ds Motiv, die Blüemli, wo ig no unbedingt d'Stanze wott!!!, und dini Gstautig isch e Troum.. wahnsinn schön.... i hoffe, es geit dir guet... wünsche dir e schöne Sunnti... drücki barbara
♥ das isch ja ganz äs tolls Motiv!!!!
öpis Gheimnisvolls hets, mega schön!!!
U jetz wo's am schniie isch, passt das super, we sie am Wiehnachtschartene mache isch:-)
finde i:-)
I schicke euch äs liebs Grüessli
Nathalie
Hallo Allessandra,
eine sehr schöne Komposition und plastischer Effekt der Schleifenblüten - das Motiv ist Märchenhaft winterlich :)
Liebe Grüße und ein schönen Sonntag wünscht Senna
Liebe Alessandra, was für eine wunderbare Karte. Tolles motiv und wie immer eine großartige Gestaltung - sieht spitze aus :-)
Viele liebe Grüße,
Dominique
Oh Mann, scho wieder e Wiehnachtskarte, was machsch den im Dezember? Wiehnachtskarte för 2014?? Bisch du flissig. Ich han also kei im Moment so kei Lust uf Wiehnachtskarte, hihihi
Dini isch mega schön, so müstisch, gheimnisvoll ond sehr speziell. Ganz tolli Gstaltig ond dini Colo....TOP
En guete Wochestart
Knuddels Nina
Morning sweetie what a gorgeous creation :0)) hugs Pops x
WOW! What a stunning creation!! Fabulous image and design! HUGS :)
Wowser me lovely this is absolutely beautiful, hope your keepig ok me lovely, sorry mot up to date bloggind but still loves ya loads big huggies june xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Stripey says your person has made a very pretty creation, Bailey, but if she is so organised, you can benefit too - maybe you should charge her a few snacks per card that she makes, and sit on them if she doesnt pay up?
Ooh this is SO gorgeous Alessandra!! what a fab image and your colouring is beautiful… love the pretty colours and the embellishments are just stunning!! the flowers and snowflakes are gorgeous!! this is a really scrummy card hun!
Sorry I am late commenting… I hope you have a good week!
Take Care
Love and hugs
Sue xx
Oh wow, die find ich wunderschön, die Gestaltung ist der Hammer und über deine Colo müssen wir ja mal gar nicht reden, toll.
Ganz liebe Grüße
Ela
I love this card Alessandra - it really looks as if she is through a frosty window! The flowers and snowflakes are great, especially with the twine. Great card.
Hugs Sue Pxxx
PS More snacks and strokes for Bailey and I am sending a virtual cuddle!!!
Wow, das sieht richtig toll aus, einfach genial.
LG Michaela
Hi Wow super organised cookie am so jealous I should be making christmas cards but am not lol !! Your crafty genius is on a roll at the moment !! I adore these colours with your gorgeous girlie in the woods !! Snowflakes are glistening away !! I think your pictures are fine !! I do love to read Baileys posts they make me smile ;0) x
Meine Güte Aless, du bisch so fliissig mit dine wundervolle Charte, ich chan nur stuune! Alli März Geburi-Chärtlis plus wieder ä neui Wiehnachtscharte ready - DU bisch meeeeeeeega !!!
Gnüss s'Weekend mini Liebi und danke viel mol für dini immer sooooooooo liebe Kommentär schmatz !!!
Monika
Ok that just made me cold! LOL!!! Wow great coloring! Hugs!
Hi Alessandra,
I'm very sorry I haven't visited for so long, I've been so busy over the last month, and will continue to be so for the next couple of weeks as there are more new products on their way...Exciting yes, but it's hard work to get them all up on the website. Wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the fact that I'm so fussy about the pictures...takes me ages. :-) Hope you've been well, I read that you're already working on your Christmas cards and have all birthday cards for March done. Well done! I tend to always be a step behind, and send belated birthday cards. Friends & family are so used to it now though that they get surprised if they get something in time for their birthday... LOL
I like the shape of the card, and red and blue is a great colour combo. So sweet also with the doily flowers..why can I never do that, I always have to add some paper flowers... :-)
Take care,
Sandy xx
Oh wow my sweet freind this is fabylous, its sooo cool, and I mean it looks a wee bit icy lol, its beautiful, love how you have made the flowers, ooh I want that die,just brilliant shug,hope your keeping ok lovely, your owed an email, must get up to date, love you lots, June xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
wow totally love this my sweets HRH..........love the mystery off it all....love those flowers too everything is purrrrrrrfect..just like that rouge bailey..thanks for popping in my hun.so lovely off you i feel i have neglected blogland but works getting in the way of crafting and someones nicked my mojo...i did my DT card ages ago good job as mojo still awol....off again in a bit with that hot date gain mr T FAL.....have gone off him know lol!!!...lodsa hugs and love sassy and marvinaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wow!!!! Amazing coloring and lovely card.
Post a Comment