Monday, 28 January 2013

A little birdie told me...

...that my human friend has been naughty again! This time she nibbled some choccies... and she tried to bribe me with snacks to not tell her hubby. I ate them but still I love telling you that she has been naughty and I also told my male human friend, he scolded her, tee hee...
 
Well, onto her card for the new challenge at Sketch N Stash. My human friend lurves Mo images, they are all so sweet! And Mo creates funny images for every occasion. We always find something suitable!
 
We're a bit too lazy and don't translate this post into German and we just don't know how to make the google translator work. We have the code, or better said, we have millions of codes but the drop-down language sign doesn't appear, no matter what we try. Well, too bad for those who don't know any English!
 
Meow-meow
Bailey

 
Sponsor this time is CRAFTY INDIVIDUALS with a wonderful prize (check it out on the Sketch N Stash Blog!)

46 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so sweet :) Love the butterflies and the grass..so cute!!

Desire Fourie said...

Bailey your hf has outdone herself again with another little masterpiece. So love the cheerful scene she has created and she deserves to treat herself with naughty morsels, don't you agree Bailey?
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Tina said...

Guten Morgen liebe Alessandra,

wieder mal ein Traumkärtchen das Du uns hier zeigst. Ich bin immer wieder begeistert wegen der Coloration. So klasse und perfekt. Den Sketch hast Du perfekt umgesetzt. Klasse
Ich wünsche Dir einen schönen Montag.
Ganz liebe Grüße
Tina

Martina said...

Oh...wie süß ist das denn bitte?! Und sooo toll coloriert....wow!!!! Ein absolutes Traumkärtchen!!! Ich liebe es!!
Psst Bailey....verrate Mika nicht, dass ich gestern auch Schoki gemampft (ja gemampft!) habe...mir ist heute noch schlecht.....
Martina

Heidi said...

Ein schönes Kärtchen - und auch das Motiv gefällt mir gut!

Liebe Grüße -
Heidi.

Bella76 said...

Guten morgen!

Oh wow, ein wunderschönes Kärtchen, das Motiv ist ja zu knuffig und die Colo zum Niederknien. Ganz toll.

Viele liebe Grüße
Ela

Anonymous said...

Guete morgä Alessandra,
Das isch wieder mol es super schöns Kärtli.. :-) woooow!!!!
Ich würd das irahme und ufhänke!
wünsch der en schöne Tag.
Lg, Anja

Sue said...

This is wonderful. I love that sweet image, it is coloured so beautifully and the design using the grass and fence looks really fabulous.
I think Alessandra deserves to treat herself with some choccie, she works so hard all week.
Hugs Sue

Jolara said...

so stunning ! Hugs Joyce

Tone-Lill said...

Guten Morgen :)
I have to agree, the stamp image is adorable and when coloured in like it is here it is like magic. You have done a fantastic job making this card. I love the grass as well as the butterflies on top.
Wish you a magic week, hope you get some time to sit down and do some card making :)

Janine - Ellabella said...

Ach gott ist das eine süße Karte und das Motiv ist so goldig und so wundervoll coloriert! Der Wahnsinn.
Hab mich sofort in das Kärtchen verliebt. Liebe Grüße Janine

Pop's Cards said...

Good Morning sweet pea, this is just stunningly gorgeous, huggles Pops x x x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a stunning card Alessandra. You have coloured Mo's image beautifully and love the earthy colours x

einfach wunderbar said...

Hallo Aless,
wonderschön...mer gfallt sStempelmotiv mega guet, esch au weder wonderschön coloriert...macht grad chli Loscht uf Früehlig:-) Jetzt machts eim jo ned grad a usem Fenschter luege;-)
GLG Belinda

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Alessandra, I like the adorable image and the fab embellishments,Meow why to go Bailey lol
Kevin xx

Sarah-Jane said...

Gorgeous card as always. Love all the die cuts and sweet image.
Sarah-Jane xx

Janet - aka stacky said...

You little tell tale Bailey!!! he he
Such a beautiful card, the image is adorable and I love how it has all been put together I think Alessandra deserves another choccie as a reward for her beautiful creation xxx

Sonia said...

Magnificient creation my dearest friend^_^ Sweet image and fantastic papers and details^_^
Big hug,
Sonia

Kreatives von Andrea said...

Fantastisch der Sketch liebe Alessandra und deine Umsetzung dazu einfach fabelhaft.....ach und deine Coloration wirkt wieder so lebendig, ich bin mal wieder absolut begeistert, und die tolle Schmeterlingsstanzung dazu einfach perfekt...

Ich wünsche dir eine schöne Woche, einen ganz lieben Gruß von Andrea

Sue B said...

Ooh those choccies sound good Bailey!! I have to go chocolate shopping this week and stock up!! I have run out of my Christmas Choccies now!! LOL
Wow! Alessandra your card is So gorgeous! what a a wonderful Mo image and your colouring is perfection… her hair looks fab!! Love the pretty papers and embellies…those butterflies look so scrummy and I love the lace… and the grass…so many awesome details..it's a fab card! ;-)
Hope you have a good week hun!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Unknown said...

Ha ha! Also die Alessandra ist ja nicht die einzige die total Schokolade begeistert ist ;-) Aber hey Bailey, sie MUß ja ab und zu mal ein Stück von dem braunen Gold haben, zum kreieren! Sieh mal was sie wieder gewerkelt hat! So eine wunderschöne Karte! Und wie sie die Haare koloriert hat, wow, einfach grosses Kino!! LG, Ira
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

cebelica said...

Some choccies every now and then doesn't hurt. It actually helps you think and relax. At least that's what I keep telling myself (every excuse is good so I can get my dose of choccies when needed). :P

I think your card turned out beautifully. I love all the shades of brown and those butterflies.

Hugs! xx

BastelNicolchen said...

Hallöle Alessandra,
wow, du hast da echt ne super Karte gemacht. Bor, deine Farbwahl gefällt mir sehr gut. Auch wie du die Schrift gemacht hast, find ich cool. Da bin ich noch nie drauf gekommen. Ich sag SPITZE.

Lieben Gruß, Nicole

mgoll88 said...

Was für ein bezauberndes Kärtchen, sehr schön ist es geworden!

LG
Michaela

~@ngie~ said...

I do love this card.... wish I had more fancy dies lol & thanx for your kind words recently :)

love n hugz Angie xXx

ChrisAndCat said...

Stripey says Bailey - why is Mummy not allowed choccies? I let my mummy eat them because otherwise she might eat my Dreamies instead and that would never do....my person says she loves what your person has made and says she would love to be able to colour hair like that, but no matter how she tries she just cannot do it....she says your person is very clever!

coops said...

oh wow this is fabulous alessandra.i really love the image and your design and colouring are fantastic :D

xx coops xx

Planetsusie said...

Oooh poor Bailey, she's at it again nibbling choccy this time. At least you had some treats, so not too bad eh!! Your hf has made another gorgeous card and she is so talented, you ought to be so proud of her! Tell her how beautiful this card is and the embellishments are amazing.

Hugs Sue Pxxx

PS It is fun telling other peeps about your hf's little foibles!!!

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful card Alessandra, love the gorgeous image and fab design. Stunning colouring as always too hun.

Donna x

Doreen said...

Hi meine liebe Aless. Ich finde Deine Karte echt zum Knutschen.
Voll schön und das Motiv ist so herzig
Drück Dich ganz lieb
Doreen

Daniele said...

awww Bailey that was naughty no good complaining if you don't get any more choccies, Alessandra is allowed to odd indulgence, tell her from me her card is utterley divine
hugs and best wishes to you both
P.S remeber....no more snitching
xx

Justmenadine said...

huhu! das ist ja wieder mal so ein richtig toller hingucker! das motiv ist echt mehr als goldig und so wunderschön coloriert! bin schwer begeistert!

xoxo nadine

Gina's Cards said...

WOW - just gorgeous - love the way you have coloured her hair!

Hugs
Gina x

Jayne A said...

Fabulous card Alessandra.I must say that I am a Mo addict too. I would also Like to thank you for my gorgeous birthday card.
Hugs
Jayne

Julie said...

This is fabulous Alessandra! Beautiful take on the sketch, gorgoue dies (snap!) and fab colouring of this lovely image! I can't go a day without chocolate!! Hugs, Juliexx

Mary J said...

Oh that is soooo adorable, Alessandra! Your colouring is stunning and love the touch of lace too!

Exclusively by Mel said...

Bailey your a cheeky one! but I do love you xxx you make me laugh and that's the best thing ever!! I so love that sentiment put with this image, and the design is wonderful! love it!!
Did your owner tell you she's coming to the Maldives with us! heeee...heee
Love,melly. xxx

Francine said...

Jöhhhh mega herzig das Motiv. Kenn i gar nöd! Sooo süess. Das isch wieder en tolli Charte liebi Aless. Ich hoffe, es gaht der guet. I chume im Moment zu nüt. Weder zum Baschtle no zum Blogge. Aber wenn, denn chum i bi dir uf jede Fall verbii!
I ha am Weekend es Video vo dir gseh (weiss gar nöd wieso.... aber weisch, wo Du im Wald bisch und Du eus ufem Video öpis verzelsch, magsch di no erinnere?) I ha sooo müesse lache.
Mach der en Kuss.
Francine

Lotta said...

WOW sweetie, you might be naughty but you make the most wonderful cards! ;)
I love your coloring!! And Mo´s wonderful stamp! Love your color scheme and how pretty those butterflies are! Gorgeous!!! take on the sketch! You are the best! hugs Lotta

Kirsty said...

Hi What a fantasic image and your colouring is just perfection ! I must buy that butterfly die every time I see it I love it !! Great sketch too ;0) x

Mo said...

Meeeeeega süess liebi Aless, s'ganze Chärtli wieder typisch Aless, genial vo A-Z !!!
Ez muess i glich mol go güxlä, was die Mo alles für cooli Stempel het...
Ganz herzlich,
Monika

annemarks said...

This layout is so fab, so much to look at, so many lovely details. The butterfly border done in plaid is awesome. Love the grass and the gate behind. :)

Stempelkobold said...

Wahnsinnn, die Karte ist dir mal wieder unglaublich gut gelungen - sooo toll :-)

Ich liebe deine Details immer total und die ist auch wieder sooo schön coloriert *schmelz*

viele liebe Grüße,
Dominique

Nina said...

HAMMER SCHÖN!!! So e cooli Idee ond so schön gstaltet. TOP!!! Ich be begeistert ond gfallt mer u-guet vorallem die Farbwahl. Es passt alles wieder guet zäme.
Bella, machs guet
Baci Nina

Stärneschyiin said...


♥ äs u härzigs Chärtli hesch da gstaltet und bemale!
Mega schön!!!!
...muess grad grinse... frühern hani mängisch im Büro vo mine Eltere... mit däm Ding da so Schrifte für dOrdner gmacht:-)
äs liebs Grüessli
Nathalie

Janice said...

Such a lovely card - a very creative use of the sketch, Jx