Monday, 24 June 2013

mmmmhhhhmmmm...Strawberries!!

I'm so glad the heat wave is over. My human friend is sneezing and rubbing her eyes and I can't stand her moaning anymore! It's time for winter season so I can have my peace!
 
My human friend is helping out at Creative Creations until the new DT is gathered. They hava a challenge now where there are no squared or rectangled cards allowed, only shaped cards. This is what she made. Hope you likey!!

Meow-meow
Bailey
 
 
They are sponsored by
 
 
 

13 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is gorgeous, great image and layout x

Flutterby Trina said...

fantastic card hun x

Anonymous said...

Die Karte ist echt toll geworden.
Gefällt mir sehr gut.
LG
Regina

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Ally and Bailey, I like the sweet image and the design.Bailey I hope you are giving comfort to your Human as she is poorly and I wish her better.
Kevin xx

Sonia said...

Such a lovely card with this adorable image^_^
Happy week my dear friend and big hug,
Sonia

Maritha said...

Woooow you rock as always my sweet AllyBally ;)

Hugs

Chrissy said...

So adorable...gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Tina said...

Guten Morgen liebe Alessandra,

ein ganz bezauberndes Werk zeigst Du uns wieder. Wunderschön gestaltet und coloriert. Klasse.

GLG Tina

Bella76 said...

Was für eine wunderschöne Karte, es paßt alles perfekt zusammen, die geniale Colo, die tollen Papiere, deine liebevolle Ausgestaltung, klasse.

Ganz liebe Grüße
Ela

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous, I love the sweet image and the shape, layout and flowers are all gorgeous
Lindsay xx

Justmenadine said...

wow, wie süß ist die denn? die gestaltung ist ein traum, da bekommt man wirklich lust auf erdbeeren. die blümchen und der zaun sehen toll aus auf der karte!
xoxo nadine

coops said...

so stunning alessandra.really sweet image and I love your design and yummy strawberry colours :D

xx coops xx

annemarks said...

Really fab image and lovely design :)