The good thing about the fact that my human friend is not at home so often lately, I can do whatever I want. I am trying to find out how to open the fridge so I can get some yummie human food! I hope she never finds out what I am up to...
At Inky Chicks starts a new challenge with a fabby theme: ANYTHING GOES whoop whoop. Sooo easy!
This is the card my human friend made.
Off to another try with the fridge. Good that my human friend is running up the hill with the girls...
Meow-meow
Bailey
Sponsor this time is once again Creashop Duymelot with a 10 Euro voucher, thanks so much Kees and Astrid!

14 comments:
Oh wow this is a gorgeous little farm scene. So love the tree with the blossoms. Hope that hand is better.
{I would love you to take part in my 600 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}
That is just so creative hun. Lovely card. :) ♥
Hugs
Another beautiful creation hun...:o)
biggest of hugs Vicky xx
What a lovely scene you have created - beautiful card, Jx
What a fabulous card I love the way you have used the flowers great design Ginny x
This is so creative of your human friend Bailey - I just love it. So full of things to look at.
Oh Bailey - thought you might like to know that I have kept the pic of you on my blog (the one when your human friend had her candy) I love to see you!
Hugs to you and if you want any tips for opening the fridge - let me know.
Sue Pxxx
Beautiful card Alessandra, love the sweet images and pretty design & details.
Donna x
wow so stunning alessandra.fabulous scene with lots of gorgeous details and I love the sweet images :D
xx coops xx
Ach was für eine niedliche und total süße Karte liebe Alessandra, eine wundervolle Szene hast du ja gewerkelt, tolle Details!! Wünsche dir ein Superwochenende!! LG, Ira
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl
It's soooo sweet these cute images and the embellishments are fabulous^_^
You are the number one my dear^_^
Hope you are all well^_^
I finish to work and next week I go to the sea with my daughter,come with us^_^
Big hug,
Sonia
what a fantastic card and all those wonderful details....love it sweetie.
hugs
Pialine xxxx
This card is so much fun! Great stamps and scene!
Have a nice day!
Ich liebe deine exklusiven und außergewöhnlichen Designs (was du schon bemerkt haben dürftest). Mit diesem Werk hast du dich wieder mal selbst übertroffen.
Wooooowwww-Faktor. Alles Liebe Janine
Fab card lovely design and all the lovely details :)
Post a Comment