Tuesday, 17 September 2013

Pretty in Pink at Inky Chicks

I need someone who wants to adopt me. My human friend is mean to me. She scolded me for pooping on the lawn! I loooove doing this and who cares about children who play there! They shall mind their steps! Ah well...
 
Onto her card. It's another challenge starting at Inky Chicks and the theme is PRETTY IN PINK with wonderful sponsor CREASHOP DUYMELOT and a 10 Euro voucher! Thanks so much!
My human friends wants you to join in the fun!
 
Off I go to...well, have a guess????!!!!
 
Meow-meow
Bailey
 
 
 
 


8 comments:

Sarah-Jane said...

Gorgeous as always. Love the sweet image.
Sarah-Jane xx

mgoll88 said...

Nice card creation, looks very lovely =)

LG
Michaela

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Lovely card! Helena xx

Mo said...

zum verliebe schön liebi Aless..., äs Träumli vo A-Z !!!
Alles Liebi,
Mo

Pialine said...

Gorgeous lovely and so so sweet your Card - <3
Hugs
Pialine xxx

coops said...

oh wow so beautiful ally.really love your pretty details and colours and the image is so sweet :D

xx coops xx

Anet's Crafting said...

Your card is beautiful, Ally. I love the paper, flowers and cute image.

Chrissie said...

What a beautiful card Ally and as I have just received it in the post I can say it is even better in real life!
This is being pinned to the board above my computer so I can look at it all the time.
Thank you so much for thinking of me on my birthday, my sweet friend.
Chrissie xx