I'm an excited Kitty! Today my human friend terminates her employment. Without having a new job. I hope she soon finds another one because she needs to earn money to buy me food! If she does not find a new job who sends me catfood over to my house?
Not only does my human friend quit her job, there is also a new challenge starting over at Sketch N Stash. The optional theme is "Birthday". But remember: the sketch you must follow, the theme is only optional. And please link back to your card, not to your blog.
This time we have two sponsors, thanks so much! our first sponsor is dies to die for (£10) and the other is Inky Impressions ($10).
Okay I wait for my human friend now. She is so happy now that she has done what was long overdue!
Meow-meow
Bailey



7 comments:
Hallo meine Liebe! Ich hoffe Du hast bald eine neue Arbeit, allerdings muss sowas manchmal sein! Ich wünsche Dir alles Liebe und dass Du das findest was du Dir so vorstellst. Deine Karte ist übriegens wieder traumhaft. Die Technik und die Details harmonieren total zusammen! Klasse!!!
XOXO Nadine
hiya darl... a fantastic card as always... love everything about it... especially the 2 little stamps hehehe Good look in getting a new job darl... I know the old one caused ya so much stress... maybe the next boss will show his appreciation & not abuse your skills & also give ya a good wage ;) hehehe
love n hugz Angie xXx
fabbie vintage card Ally
hugs
Lovely vintage card! I love it! hugs, Helena
so stunning ally.really gorgeous details and i love your vintage image and colours.good luck with the job hunting :D
x coops xx
Great card Ally!
Julie x
Hi Ally - this card is just soo pretty, I love all the embellishments you have chosen. Those butterflies are gorgeous.
I can't tell you how pleased I am that you have left your job, reading the posts from Bailey I could really tell you were unhappy, hopefully you will find a job that you really love, in the meantime enjoy your time but don't forget Bailey likes a bit of space! lol.
Hugs to you Sue Pxxx
PS We now have another fur baby and her name is Blossom, she says Hi to Bailey.
Post a Comment