My human friend had so much fun making this card. She loves C.C. Design images so much! and over at Inky Chicks they have the theme "use two different die cuts" and she loves die cuts too! So this wonderful lil card came to live (life??? aw well, I don't care about the correct spelling at this time of the day...).
Wonderful sponsor is Cult Pens with a generous voucher of £10 and we are so happy to have this wonderful sponsor aboard!
Okay, whilst I'm typing like a mad cat, my human friend is nordic walking with her former co-worker Janine. I always laugh when I see them, they look so funny with these awkward sticks!!
Meow-meow
Bailey


5 comments:
What a lovely card...I love your designs and gorgeous colouring.
Gorgeous <3
Hugs
Pialine xxx
Stunning card Alessandra, love the sweet image and gorgeous details.
Donna x
Wow, was für eine total wahnsinnig schöne Karte liebe Alessandra! Bin hin und weg vom Design, Farben und Papier, richtig Klasse! Hoffe du findest bald einen Job den zu dir passt, habe gute Hoffnung für dich! Mach's gut, viele liebe Grüsse, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner
so stunning ally.beautiful scene you have created and i love your colours and sweet image :D
xx coops xx
Your card is beautiful Ally, I love the cute image and chicks.
Post a Comment