Thursday, 26 January 2012

not square...

...but anything else is allowed over at NightShiftStamping this week!
My human friend made an oval Easel Card for a lovely young lady. She used a hÄnglar & stÄnglar image, which she got from a nice blogging friend.

I have to be short with this post, she says. She wants me to clean the floor. You know, I got sick last night 'cause I ate too much. My human friend says, I mustn't gorge myself all the times. Isn't that mean?! I don't gorge!! It's just that I can eat a lot, but sometimes my belly aches and then I want to get rid of what's inside... she doesn't understand that!

Meow-meow
Bailey

NICHT QUADRATISCH lautet das Thema diese Woche bei NightShiftStamping. Meine Menschin hat darum für eine junge Lady eine ovale Easel Karte gemacht und ein hÄnglar & stÄnglar Motiv verwendet, was sie mal von einer lieben Bloggerfreundin geschenkt bekommen hat.

Ich muss mich kurz fassen, sagt sie, denn ich muss noch den Boden putzen. Heute Nacht ist mir schlecht geworden und ich habe mein Essen wieder rausgelassen. Meine Menschin sagt, dass ich mich halt nicht immer so gierig vollstopfen soll. Ist das nicht gemein?! Ich stopfe mich nicht voll! Ich kann halt einfach viel essen, aber manchmal tut mir halt dann das Bäuchlein weh und ich muss es wieder los werden...sie versteht das einfach nicht!

Miau-miau
Eure Bailey



35 comments:

Martina said...

Guten Morgen liebe Alessandra!
Was für eine traumhaft schöne Karte!
ganz zauberhaft! Soo schön frühlingshaft! Aber ich fürchte der große Schnee kommt noch....
Alles Gute an Bailey!
Liebe Grüße
Martina

Franz♥ said...

Wow Alessandra! Love the image and the original shape!

Hugs, Franz.

Stempelkobold said...

Wow, liebe Alessandra das ist ja eine tolle Karte geworden - die Form ist echt klasse und der Stempel super süß in Szene gesetzt :-) Ich schick dir viele sonnige Grüße, Dominique

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, this is fabulous as always hugs Pops x x x

Mo said...

Liebi Alessandra
Das isch so ä cooli Easel-Charte, die Form gfallt mir super und natürli au s'Motiv und dini wundervolli Gestaltig!
Gnüss dä Tag, vo Härze
Monika

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! Love the backing paper and your flower arrangement!
Love Pearl x

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow, I love the scalloped oval shaped easel card. Beautiful colours and cute image.
PS: Love the intro from Bailey, hope he/she is feeling better.
Hugs
Desire

Christina said...

That is really a stunning card Alessandra! Looks great!
Hugs Kristel

Nina said...

Bella
Dini ovali Easel-Card isch de Hammer. Die young Lady hat sich riesig drüber gfeut ond voller stolz ufgstellt!!!
Sie isch u-schön ond tolli Gstaltig
Knuddel
Nina

Nina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nina said...

Sorry, 2x min Kommentar druf gsi ;)

Lotta said...

Hi Alessandra!

This is so cute!!! Love that shape of the card! It has a nice feeling because of the symetric details! I don´t think I have ever tried that. Thank you for inspiration! hugs Sandra

Sue B said...

Oh this is beautiful Alessandra! I love the image and your colouring is perfect to match the gorgeous paper!! Beautiful flowers and I love the distressed edges - it's all stunning!!
I hope Bailey is ok! give him a cuddle from me!! :-)
Take care!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

Simone said...

Liebe Alessandra,

Deine Karte ist wunderschön! So liebevoll gestaltet mit all den Blümchen, das macht richtig gute Laune! ... und ich hoffe auch dem kleinen Tiger gehts bald wieder besser... dicken Knuddler an ihn.

Liebe Grüße Simone

June Nelson said...

Poor bailey and I hope mummy wasnt nasty to you cos you wer ickly!!!!!! poor little cat but on the other hand you have a very clever mummy who makes beautiful cards and other things so you must forgive her............fabulous darlin and I love this little hanglar xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

awwwww I love this!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Amelia (mimi)

Daniele said...

poor Bailey, hope your tummy is better now, gorgeous card Alessandra.
hugs

coops said...

so gorgeous alessandra.wonderful shape and colours and the image is so sweet :D
aw i hope your tummy is better now bailey.

xx coops xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card sweetie love the colours & the image is fab. Love the shape as well hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Elaine said...

Hi Alessandra,

Gorgeous card..I love the shape! And a very cute hanglar too.

Thank you so much for your lovely comment today :)

Hugs Elaine xx

Kirsty said...

Hi I love this shape so pretty ! Oh and I love the papers and Hanglar is so perfect with your soft colouring !!! ;0)

Angela said...

Oh the shape of your easel card is so beautiful and so is all your added details. Bailey,tell your human friend Alessandra Hi for me and how much I love her creation.
Hugs:)
Angela

Bastelmichaela said...

Wow, dein Kärtchen ist traumhaft,gefällt mir sehr gut.
Gute Besserung an Bailey.
Wünsche Dir ein schönes WE;
lg Michaela

Mary J said...

What a great easel card, Alessandra! FAbulous flower arrangements!

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Oh Wow! This is so pretty I love the shape and the colour and the little fairy is so cute, love the flowers too
Lindsay xx

Viv said...

Beautiful card! Love the colours and adorable image!
Hope poor Bailey has recovered....our fat puss was sick in our driveway after stuffing his face too fast! LOL!

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

wow...wunderschön und die zarten Farben gefällt mir sehr gut.....

LG
Bella

Sabine said...

Das ist ja wieder eine zauberhafte Karte geworden und mal was anderes als immer nur Quadrat. Die Blumendeko find ich besonders schön.
Hoffentlich gehts Bailey schon besser. Das kann auch mal Menschen passieren, dass man zu viel frisst!! Besonders bei Schoki und Torte!! ;-)
lg
Sabine

PokSa said...

Eine wunderschöne Karte. Ganz toll gemacht. Mal wirklich was anders als das übliche Viereck. Gefällt mir.
lg Sandra

Francine said...

Hey dass ich denn en tolli Easel-Charte!Oval isch no e gueti Idee. Muess mer das au no ufschriebe. Ds Motiv isch e super Uswahl. Passt so guet i de Mitti vo de Charte!
Grüesslis.
Francine
PS: Und denn muesch no d Bailey vo mier fescht knuddle... jöhhhh so en Schatz. Mini sind aber au so: Zvil esse und denn chund alles wider use... :-))). Wenn sie Poulet überchömet, denn muess ich taktisch handle, e Pause mache bevor sie de Reschte chönd ha, susch passierts immer.

Karina said...

Das isch ganz es zauberhafts Chärtli worde, liebi Aless. So schön i de Farbe, so rechtig früehligshaft. Toll coloriert ond dekoriert!
Ganz es liebs Grüessli,
Karina

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Alessandra, What a wonderful card you've made - I love the shape of the easel card and those flowers are stunning! Your colouring of the little Hanglar girl is gorgeous and I love those colours...Hope Bailey feels much better soon:) Big Hugs, Teresa xx

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hi lovely,
Oh poor Bailey :( I hope he's feeling better xxx
Love your beautiful shaped card!
Wonderful image, and design.
The flowers look perfect!
Love, Mel. xxx

Kreatives von Andrea said...

Hallo meine liebe Alessandra, was für eine bezaubernde Karte, da paßt aber auch alles perfekt....tolle Form sehr ansprechende Gestaltung mit vielen wundervollen Details, einfach eine wundervolle Karte, die mir sehr gur gefällt.

Danke für deine lieben Genesungswünsche.

Einen ganz lieben Gruß von Andrea

Conny said...

Mensch, die sieht ja richtig frühlingshaft aus, liebe Alessandra. Wieder mal eine tolle Karte von dir. Aber das ist ja nichts neues, oder?
Deine Conny