Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Just a quick post...

...to let you know that my human friend just gone out of the house to have a few relaxed days in the mountains. Unfortunately she organised a catsitter AGAIN!! and the house won't stay empty (sorry for all burglars...)! anyway, she said I can do this post but am not allowed to do the commenting without her. I guess that she is afraid I could write something wrong... as if I would!!
OK, this is a card for her boss' daughter. My huamn friend doesn't like the card but loves how the image turned out.
That's it, off I go to check if the catsitter is nicer than my human friend and give me some goodies...

Meow-meow
Bailey

Nur ein schneller Post, um euch zu sagen, dass meine Menschin grad aus dem Haus ist, um ein paar Tage in den Bergen zu verbringen. Leider hat sie schon wieder eine Mietzen-Bewacherin organisert, die bei uns wohnt, so ein Mist!! Also sorry ihr lieben Einbrecher, wir sind bewacht!
Egal, sie hat mir noch gesagt, dass ich noch diesen Post machen darf, aber alleine kommentieren darf ich nicht, wahrscheinlich hat sie Schiss, dass ich was Falsches schreiben könnte...als ob ich das machen würde!!
Diese Karte ist für die Tochter von meiner Menschin ihrem Chef. Meiner Menschin gefällt sie ganz und gar nicht so gut, aber sie mag, wie das Einhorn auschaut, darum zeigen wir sie euch trotzdem.
So, dann schau ich mal, ob ich die Mietzen-Bewacherin bezierzen kann und sie mir ein Leckerli gibt...

Miau-miau
Eure Bailey



35 comments:

Barbara said...

nadannn.. lass deinem Frauchen ausrichten, wenn sie von den Bergen zurück ist.. die Karte findet Barbara nicht schlecht.. sind vor allem tolle Farben....
und nun viel Spass mit den Mäusen...
lg Barbara

Anonymous said...

von mir kannst du deinem Frauchen ebenfalls was ausrichten. Ich hoffe, sie erholt sich gut in den Bergen.

Die Karte gefällt mir sehr gut. Sie hat toll dekoriert und auch das tolle Motiv sehr schön coloriert.

Lass dich von deiner Miezekatzenbewacherin schön verwöhnen.

LG
Regina

Desire Fourie said...

Just beautiful human friend ... love the colours and design of this one.
Hugs
Desire

Mo said...

Liebi Alessandra!
Also zerscht mol wünsch ich dir ganz schöni Täg i dä Bärge, du hesch jo äs Traumwätterli für dini Ferie usgläse...!!!
Dini Charte isch im Fall genial, ich weiss nöd was du hesch, mir gfallt sie 100%! Super coloriert und so schön umpunktät und so ä lässi Farbkombi - 1A !!!
Alles Liebi,
Monika

SARA said...

i love the unicorn!! this card is very magic :D kiss

Gypsy said...

Was für eine tolle Karte. Mir gefällt sie auch sehr gut.
Gute Erholung in den Bergen.

LG Reni

Kirsty said...

Hi What a orgeous image Love the main and tail the colour is perfect ! Love the shadow too ! Hope you have a wonderful break and hope the cat sitter is generous lol ;0)

Kirsty said...

Hi p.s just saw this and thought of you http://yingandmagnolia.blogspot.com/
they are looking for magnolia Dt's from switzerland ;0)

Lotta said...

Hi Alessandra!
This is soo beautiful! Love your colors and the layout! Beautiful corner and love that die for the sentiments! Beautiful colored! hugs Sandra

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hi lovely,
I love it! how wonderful your image and colouring is.
Have a great time on your break. And behave yourself Bailey!
Love, melly. xxx

Martina said...

Also ich kann mich MO nur anschließen...ich weiß nicht, was dir daran nicht gefällt! Ich finde sie wunderschön!!!
Erhol dich gut in der frischen Bergwelt ;) Hier ist es leider noch regnerisch und grau in grau...aber in den nächsten Tagen soll der Frühling kommen!!
Alles Liebe
Martina

Unknown said...

STUNNING card gorgeous image well done Hugs Elaine

Janine - Ellabella said...

Hallo Alex, deine Karte ist sehr sehr schön und das Pferd ist super coloriert. KLASSE!
Und die Spitze ist ein Traum!
Hoffe hattest einen schönen Tag. in den Bergen
LG Janine

Sue B said...

WoW!! I love this card Alessandra! the colours and layout are stunning! what a beautiful Unicorn image and you've coloured it to perfection! Gorgeous papers and embellies. It's a really fab card!
Hope you enjoy your stay in the mountains - sounds lovely!! :-)
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

coops said...

wow this is fabulous alessandra.i really love your gorgeous colours and design and the image is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Daniele said...

hope you are having a lovely few days off, your cat is amazing as it can type in 2 languages. I love th image, love the dotty background
hugs

Delphine said...

Gorgeous! I love the colours and the image is so beautiful! Congratulations on being published too, I am very happy for you! Hugs Delphine xx

Stella's Stöberkiste said...

Hallo meine liebe süße Alex,
du bis weg......das gibt es doch nicht...du kannst doch nicht einfach soo ohne mich :o( Ich hoffe du kannst dich ein wenig erholen und Entspannen.
Deine Karte finde ich wunderschön süße, ich weiß nicht was du hast, aber ich kenne das wenn man nicht zufrieden ist. Ich finde den Hintergrund schön und die Bordüre, die ist so schön. Deine Coloration ist dir wie immer gelungen.
Hach wie schön das ich auch eine habe ich liebe Pferde. Liebe Umarmung und Bussis
Stella

Eulanda said...

The image is just gorgeous but so is the rest of the card. I hope you enjoyed your time away! Hugs!

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

wow....was für eine wunderschöne Karte hast du gezauberst......gefällt mir super gut......

LG
Bella

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Alessandra, I love unicorns! ooh, this is amazing, I love how you've coloured it in, those papers and lace are scrummy, Have a lovely day, Hugs, Teresa xx

Nina said...

Liebi Aless
Hm, weiss also au ned was du hasch ond ich hans sie no 1:1 gseh. Sie isch wunderschön!!! Mega schön coloriert! Es passt alles sehr guet zäme.
Ganz vel Spass i de Berge ond erhold dech...hihihi
Feschte Knuddel
Nina

June Nelson said...

OMG this is beautiful, Ihope your enjoying your mountain holiday too, bet your having a whale of at ime, hope so you deserve it lovely lady, enjoy huggies and love xxxxxxxxxx

Mandy said...

Hope you are having a lovely break...Fabulous card I love the image....
Mandy x

CraftyC said...

I love your card Alessandra. Such a sweet image and love the dotty background to!
Clairexx

PokSa said...

Was für eine geniale Coloration. Ich bin total begeistert von Deiner tollen Karte.
Wünsch Dir viel Spass in den Bergen und lg
Sandra

Vampirschmetterlings Basteleck said...

Hallo!

Mir gefällt dir Karte sehr gut. Vor allem finde ich das Einhorn richtig toll.

Genies deinen Kurzurlaub.

Lg, Ingrid

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a fabulous card, the unicorn image is so lovely and you have coloured it brilliantly! Hope you had a nice time in the mountains hugs Susan xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really stunning card, I love the colours, the papers and the lace are beautiful and I love the gorgeous unicorn. Hope you enjoyed your time away in the mountains
Lindsay xx

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! This is really GORGEOUS!! Love your coloring on the image and your layout colors are stunning as well!! TFS! ;)

Donna Mosley said...

Omg! Alessandra, this is incredible. I love the unicorn and the details are stunning. Ooh! I love it!

Donna x

Angela said...

All I can say is WOW, WOW and WOW. this is GORGEOUS. I love the colors and the way you colored the image is awesome Alessandra.
Hugs:)
Angela

Conny said...

Oh mein Gott, wie machst Du das nur??? Du begeisterst immer wieder aufs Neue mit Deinen Werken, ich fass es nicht! Wunderschön ist dieses Einhorn, Du hast es perfekt kloriert und die Tüpfchen rundherum die sind ja gigantisch!
Alles Liebe
Deine Conny

Gillian said...

wonderful unicorn, Hunni. Love how u coloured it in.
Hugs =)
G.

Anonymous said...

Great combination of colors, I love horses, even fantastic. =)