As promised here comes another card wich we love how it turned out. It's a crimbo card in untraditional colours and we hardly ever do this because my human friend prefers traditional colours on Christmas. How do you like it?
Meow-meow
Bailey
Now onto the request!
My friend Stella from Germany is a person I really admire. She had some very bad spine problems a few years back and had an OP that the surgeons messed up. Since then she can either walk properly nor sit. Imagine a life where you are not able to sit!!! It's horrible if you cannot walk but not to be able to sit is even worse! All she can do is lie down or kneel. Her knees are hurting her after years of kneeling. She has to take horrible meds now to bear the pain. She cannot go out with her hubby, she is not able to go to the cinemas or go out for a walk in the woods or shopping tour. All her friends have left her because they are afraid that she could moan or anything...which she never would! Imagine yourself not being able to leave the house and have no friends to talk on the phone or who come visiting you!
At the mo she is in hospital to get a new morphine because she becomes immune every few months and then has to get a new one. That means she has to go to the hospital and there she has to go through a physical withdrawal which is so horrid!! After that she gets the new morphine. During this time she has to suffer with unbearable pain.
Surgeons have ruined her social life and she never got justice. She has not much money, cannot afford a lawyer and she and her husband have to live on very limited means. But she never complains, she never moans, she is a very sweet and kind-hearted woman who bears this cruel fate with humor and a smile.
She really loves all our cards and whenever I make her one, she cries with happy tears and cannot believe that anyone is kind to her. Now I'm asking you: anyone out there who wants to send her a card? No matter what card, it can be a christmas card or a just because card. I know she would love them so much and it would cheer her up. She is my sister at heart an I love her dearly.
Just let me know by e-mail and I will send you her address.
Sending you big hugs, Alessandra
Nun zu meiner Bitte!
Meine Freundin Stella von
Deutschland ist ein Mensch, den ich sehr bewundere. Sie hatte vor ein paar
Jahren Wirbelsäulenprobleme und musste sich einer OP unterziehen. Dabei haben
die Ärzte gepfuscht und ihr die Nerven eingegipst. Seither kann sie weder lange
laufen noch sitzen oder gerade stehen. Stellt euch einmal euer Leben vor, wenn
ihr nicht mehr sitzen könnt. Es ist schon schlimm, wenn man nicht mehr richtig
gehen kann, aber wenn man dann auch nicht mehr sitzen kann, das ist einfach
unvorstellbar!!! Alles was sie tun kann ist liegen oder knien. Ihre Knie sind
vom jahrelangen knien schon ganz wund. Sie muss Morphin zu sich nehmen, damit
sie die unglaublichen Schmerzen überhaupt ertragen kann.
Sie kann nicht einfach mit ihrem Mann
auf einen Spaziergang gehen, oder ins Kino oder shoppen. Alle ihre Freunde
haben sie verlassen, weil sie Angst hatten, dass sie nur noch rumjammert oder
so. Was sie nie tun würde. Stellt euch einmal vor, wenn ihr nicht mehr
rauskönnt, den ganzen Tag in der Wohnung verbringen müsst, keine Freunde, die
euch anrufen oder besuchen kommen. Das ist doch echt schlimm.
Im Moment ist sie im Spital, weil
sie auf ein neues Morphin eingestellt wird. Da sie alle paar Monate immun wird
gegen das Morphin, welches sie nehmen muss, muss sie in die Schmerzklinik, wo
sie auf Entzug kommt, damit sie ihr ein neues Morphin einstellen können.
Während dieser Tage muss sie unglaubliche Schmerzen aushalten.
Ärzte haben ihr Leben versaut und
sie konnte nie Gerechtigkeit erleben. Weil sie nicht die finanziellen Mittel
hat, sich einen Anwalt zu leisten, der ihr helfen kann. Sie und ihr Mann müssen
mit wenig auskommen. Aber sie beklagt sich nie. Sie ist immer fröhlich und
aufgestellt und erträgt ihr Schicksal mit Fassung und einer Souveränität, die
ich bewundere. Sie nimmt es mit Humor und einem Lächeln.
Sie liebt unsere Blogs und unsere Karten
und immer, wenn sie eine von mir bekommt, dann weint sie vor Freude, weil sie
nicht glauben kann, dass jemand nett zu ihr ist. Und deshalb frage ich euch:
wer mag ihr eine Karte schicken? Egal was für eine, egal ob Weihnachtskarte
oder einfach-so Karte. Ich weiss, dass es sie freuen würde. Sie ist meine
Seelenschwester und ich habe sie echt lieb!
Lasst es mich einfach wissen in
einer E-Mail und ich werde euch ihre Adresse bekannt geben.
Schaut doch auch mal auf ihrem Blog
HIER vorbei und werdet Verfolger! Es würde sie so freuen!
Sende euch liebe Grüsse
Alessandra
37 comments:
Omg! You are on a roll girl!!
Another beautiful creation, I love the bells xxx
oh wie süess.... die Glöggli hani doch ou no aaglueggt..itz bini mi gröiig, dass i die nid ha mitbstellt.. mennooo.... dini Charte isch wei immer meeegaa schööööön... eifach perfekt.. wunder---wunderschöööön.... i wünsche dir e guete Tag.. knuddel Barbara
Gorgeous card Alessandra - a break from traditional is good and this is just lovely! More please! x
Alessandra your so lovely xxx
This is stunning!! your colouring looks wicked! and I so love the gorgeous design, no wonder you are happy with it!!
Your comm on your friends blog was beautiful xx
Love, melly. xxx
Beautiful card Alessandra, I like the sweet Tilda the fab colours and those bells.
Kevin xx
Liebe Alessandra,
deine Karte ist ganz wundervoll - die Farbkombi gefällt mir sehr und ganz besonders, wie sich die Schrift (hier beziehe ich die Noten mit ein) immer wiederfindet.
Auch danke ich dir für deine lieben Worte zu Stella. Ich kannte sie oder ihren Blog bislang nicht und hab mich dort als Verfolger eingetragen und schau sicher immer wieder dort vorbei.
Auch dir hinterlasse ich endlich mal einen Kommentar - du machst wirklich wundervolle Werke, und heute möcht ich mir ein wenig Zeit nehmen, endlich mal eines zu würdigen.
Sei ganz herzlich gegrüßt
Sabrina
A beautiful creation Alessandra. I am pleased you are happier with this one although I think they are both beautiful! Susan x
Liebe Alessandra,
erst einmal möchte ich deiner Freundin, die es echt schwer hat, alles erdenklich Gute wünschen. Es tut mir richtig weh von so einem "Kunstfehler" zu lesen. Sie muss ja die Schmerzen aushalten.
Bestell ihr mal ganz liebe Grüße von mir.
Nun zu deiner Karte.
Die ist dir echt traumhaft gelungen. Bin wieder total begeistert von deiner Arbeit.
GLG
Regina
Alessandra first of all your mauve Xmas creation is just gorgeous - loving the non traditional colours.
What an endearing story about your dear friend Stella. Life must be a serious battle for her - really feel for her. I will pop over to her blog right now.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
Hallo liebe Allessandra,
deine Worte gehen mir tief ins Herz.
Ich kenne Stella schon eine Weile aus einem Forum
und ich weiß was sie aushalten muss.
Ich bewundere ihre Stärke und ihre wundervollen Werke.
Eine Karte wird sie von mir auf alle Fälle bekommen.
Deinen Aufruf finde ich absolut lieb
und ich würde mich freuen,
wenn Stella einen ganzen Berg Karten bekommen würde.
Deine Karte ist auch wieder wunderschön geworden
und ich bin wie immer begeistert von deiner Arbeit.
Liebe Grüße und nochmals Danke für den Aufruf.
Liebe Knuddelgrüße Silvi
Hi,
Love the design on your xmas card with the untraditional colours. The bell on the string the and Best wishes banner are my favourites. Have a great Day :)
Liebi Aless,
Aso i bi ja fan vo däne ned traditionelle Wiehnachtsfarbe ! Dini Charte isch ämu u schön ! U das Magnolia Motiv isch u härzig. Dini schöne Glöggli gfaue mer au sehr.
Was du da über d'Stella schribsch isch u trurig. Mir wüsse ja oft gar ned was für es Glück mir hei, dass mer gsung si.
Wed mer Ihri Adresse schicks, tuen ig Ihre gärn eis vo minä Chärtli schicke. Du bisch ä tolli Bloggfründin, das han i scho immer gwüst, aber da no einisch muess i vor dir der Huet zieh.
Respekt, dass du die so härzig tuesch um sie küemere.
Liebs Grüessli mini Aless u no e guete Abe.
Kiss Mel
Hi Bailey, Ooh, i do like lilacs and purples and think they make a beautiful Christmas card...I love that bell die and of course, your human friends wonderful colouring - I popped over to say Hello to Stella:) What a very brave lady she is. Big Hugs, Teresa xx
Also ich finde das wirklich superschön was du für Weihnachten gemacht hast liebe Alessandra! Lila mag ich sehr, ist so eine edle Farbe! Werde auch mal bei Stella vorbeischauen, du bist ja eine richtige Freundin! LG, Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl
Gorgeous untraditional Christmas colors card my lovely friend^_^
I adore this sweet Tilda^_^
Beautiful combo lilac and brown,I must try,looks so elegant and lovely^_^
Have a sweet evening sweety^_^
Hugs,
Sonia
(Now I write to you)
Hi Alessanadra I have become a follower of Stella's blog super crafter !! I would like her address to sens a wee card ;0) ! I love the colours great modern card ! The papers are beautiful with her ! Love the bell die cuts they are so nice !! Gorgeous love every bit of it ;0) xx
Deine Karte finde ich einfach großartig!! Das lila ist wunderschön!!!!!! Und all die Embellies, Stanzen usw. sind ein Traum!! Ich bin ganz begeistert von dieser wunderschönen Karte!
Gleichzeitig auch tief berüht über deine Blogger-Freudnind Stella! Das ist ja wirklich shcrecklich wie Sie nach diesem Kunstfehler leben muss!
Bitte schick mir doch ihre Adresse....mailadresse von mir hast du ja ;)
LG
Martina
This is such a Gorgeous card, love the nontraditional colours. The bells are awesome!
Hugs
Gina x
was für ein großartihes Kärtchen, sieht total klasse aus, einfach wunderschön!
Diese tolle farben und auch die Motivwahl und gestaltungsarzt..genial!!!
LG
Michaela
Hi Alessandra,
I love your card, the colours are unusual but amazing, such a lovely change from the usual.
I do so feel for your lovely friend Stella. I had to undergo spinal surgery in Jan 2000, after a car accident. I came through the surgery fine but had to learn to walk again. They found I had a spinal disease while doing the MRI scans and since that day I have been on painkillers 24/7. My life stops dead when the pain is really bad, it can often seem too much to cope with, making me so miserable that it becomes unbearable and I shut myself away from the world. But how true is the saying'there is always someone else out there worse off than you' but that is so sad.
I truly feel for Stella, but she sounds a wonderfully strong and determined lady.
Could you send me her address please, I would love to send Stella a card. My email address is on my blog profile.
Oh, one little request please, as I don't speak German, could you ask Stella to put Google Translate on her page so I can read her blog please. I would love to get to know her and her work.
Many thanks and best wishes Linda xx
Oh my this is so stunning!! LOVE the purple colors and sweet Tilda!! Really stunning details!! HUGS :)
P.S. Would love to send a smile to your friend!
Oh wow!! I just love this purple and craft color together. Gorgeous card! I will definitely send a card to your friend if you want to send me her address. Poor thing. I know it's not sympathy she wants but I still can't help but have some for her. Anyway, ya just let me know. You are such a thoughtful friend to ask as well. Hugs!
What a Gorgeous Christmas card...Love the colours & Beautiful design... I would love to send your dear friend a card.. Bless her- her life has been taken away from her by a medical error..and it's very difficult unless your rich to get any justice!! Just popping over to her blog now to join up!! Hugs May x x x
Wow! this is SO beautiful Alessandra.. your colouring is perfection… and what gorgeous colours… I love all the scrummy papers and the little music sheet… and the bells and snowflakes.. it's absolutely stunning!
I'm so sorry to hear about your friend… I really feel for her as I have spine problems myself and can't get out… but it sounds like she has things far worse than me… I'm glad she has you as a good friend!
Sorry I am bad blogger lately… I keep getting nasty bugs!!! I'm praying they stay away for Christmas!!
Hope all is well for you hun!
Big Hugs
Sue xx
Liebe Alessandra,
die Karte ist mal wieder zauberhaft geworden. Ich nehme zwar auch meistens traditionelle Farben, aber vielleicht sollte ich das mal überdenken ;-)
Viele liebe Grüße,
Dominique
Wow love your creation, those fab die cut bells, love em! What a lovely friend you are Jen xx
Oje, das han ich gar nöd gwüsst wegem Spital! Ja ich muess ihre au en Charte schicke (Adresse han ich scho). Isch guet, dass Du das uf dim Blog erwähnsch. Het ich nöd gwüsst! Uuii uii uiii die liebi Stella. Das tuet mir aber leid. Isch sie jetzt dihei oder immer no i de Schmerzklinik?
Jöh, das mag mich grad weh. Ja, säg nüt, z'Lebe isch mängisch ungrecht.
Zu dinere Charte: sie isch mega herzig. D'Farbe sind eifach wunderschön!
GLG
Francine
Liebi Aless! Es muess jo nöd immer so traditionell si, au lila-kraft isch ganz e schöni Kombi! Ond Dini Chartä isch ohnehin dä Hit! D'Glöggli Stanze gseht eifach schnüsig uus! Schick mer doch bitte au d'Adresse vo dä Stella, das mach I doch gern ond viellicht mag sie d'Tildas jo au. A chlini Ueberraschig wird ihres Herz erfreue. Vili Grüess ond ä frohi Adventsziit wünsch I Der, Manuela
Eine ganz zauberhafte Karte. Mit so vielen wundervollen Details. Ganz toll.
Die Geschichte ist ja so traurig, gut wenn man da den Mut nicht verliert.
GLG Sindy
Liebi Aless, en Engel bisch du!
Zerst, dini Charte isch absolut de Hammer ond zu diner Coloration, muess ich glaubs nüd me säge. Weisch jo, ich bewundere das sehr ond wie...würd au gern so guet si
Die liebi, liebi Stella, dänk vel a sie dur de Tag ond hof sehr, dass sie de Entzug ond die neui Istellig ufs Medikament alles guet klappt. Ich mach au mit aber da weisch du jo :-)
Baci Nina
Stunning card, Alessandra - beautiful image, beautifully coloured! Hugs, Juliexx
Absolutely stunning sweetie, the kraft and purple look amazing together and your attention to detail is amazing as always, LOVE it. I hope your friends health improves a bit, illness can be so isolating, I will email you later for the address and will hop over to her blog and follow her now, she lucky to have a caring friend like you sweetie
Lindsay xx
Hi sweetie! I was so moved by your words... I need to get her address, Stella´s. I am gonne send her a card.
Your card is beautiful!! This is a card in my taste, untraditional colors! :) Love your coloring and all the details in brown!! Hugs Lotta
still moved
This card is stunning Alessandra. I love the sweet image, the gorgeous colours and the detailing is wonderful. I especially like those bells.
I am so sorry to hear about your friend, it sounds like she is a very brave lady. She must be so special to be able to smile and stay so kind-hearted despite all her pain.
Take care
Hugs Sue
aw allessandra...hrh infact i have just read this and have been touched so much by this friend of yours so i have been and said hello...theres not many peeps in the world that i have ever come across that touch peoples hearts but you do ....i wish i could meet you along with loads of us...no wonder we love you and bailey..we do from the bottom of our hearts ..your card is gorgeous and perfect.....love and hug sassy and marvina xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi there,
Oh, I what a sad story, so horrible to read about your friend and what has happened to her. I'll pop over to her blog in just a moment. This card is AMAZING! I love the lilacs and all the beautiful brown details, truly stunning work, Alessandra!
Sandy xx
Boah..., Aless ich LIEBE die Charte vo dir..., so schön die Farbkombi, mis Lieblingswiehnachtsmotiv vo däm Johr und die Glöggli, so schnusig - Bravissimo !!!
Vo Härze,
Monika
Post a Comment