Monday, 24 December 2012

Merry Christmas

Bailey and I wish you all a Merry Christmas!!
 
Thanks to all who are supporting me with their friendship. Thanks to all who take the time to leave me lovely comms on my cards! Thanks to all who write me e-mails. Thanks to all who feel with me when I moan and groan.
It means the world to me.
 
No matter how bad I feel, no matter how awful, I know there is always someone out there who can cheer me up and make me smile! Some of you are so close to my heart, some are even closer than family member are!
So thanks to all of you lovely friends!
 
Don't forget to think of all the humans and animals out there who are unlucky, sad and miserable. They have no food, no shelter, no love. They have to bear unimaginable agony and tortures and they need at least some good thoughts. I know I cannot rescue the world but with every candle I light tonight I can send them strength, love and comforting thoughts to whomever it needs them. With every bite I eat from my yummie meal I will think of them and be very thankful for what I have. We all should do this. Wishes can be very strong and we should wish even our enemies only the best.
 
Off we go to a huge commenting round now. It's about time after being away for almost three weeks! Hell, work defenitely takes over and this has to STOP next year!!
 
Love
Alessandra & Bailey

edited: all those who we haven't visited today will get a visit tomorrow... I'm sitting at my lappie since 5 hrs and I want some food now! See ya tomo!
 
Bailey und ich wünschen euch allen wunderschöne Weihnachten!!
 
Danke euch allen, die mich mit ihrer wunderbaren Freundschaft unterstützen. Danke euch allen, die sich die Zeit nehmen, einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen. Danke euch allen, die mir E-Mails scheiben. Danke euch allen, die mit mir fühlen, wenn ich mal wieder jammere und stöhne!


Es bedeutet mir alles!
 
Egal wie schlecht und miserabel ich mich fühle, ich weiss, dass es da draussen immer jemand gibt, der mich aufbaut und mich zum lächeln bringt! Einige von euch sind mir nahe am Herzen, sogar näher als es ein paar Familienmitglieder sind! Also DANKE euch allen, meine lieben Freunde, ich hab euch echt lieb!
 
Vergesst auch nicht all die Menschen und Tiere, denen es schlecht geht, die unglücklich sind und traurig. Sie haben nichts zu essen, kein Dach über dem Kopf, keine Liebe. Sie müssen unvorstellbare Qualen leiden und könnten ein paar gute Gedanken brauchen. Ich weiss, ich kann nicht die Welt retten, aber ich kann ihnen mit jeder Kerze, die ich anzünde, Kraft, Liebe und gute Gedanken senden. Mit jedem Bissen, den ich von meiner warmen und leckeren Mahlzeit esse, werde ich an sie denken und dankbar sein für alles, was ich habe. Wir alle sollten das tun. Wünsche können stark sein und wir sollten auch unseren Feinden nur das Beste wünschen.
 
Nun machen wir uns auf eine grosse Blogrunde. Nach fast drei Wochen Abwesenheit wird es echt mal wieder Zeit! Die Arbeit nimmt wirklich langsam Überhand, das muss sich im neuen Jahr ändern!!
 
Alles Liebe,
Alessandra & Bailey

Editiert: alle, die ich heute nicht besucht habe, bekommen ein Besuch morgen! Ich sitze seit 5 Std am PC und ich kann nicht mehr, will jetzt was essen! Wir sehen uns morgen!

 




 
From my lovely friend Nadine I got this wonderful award. She has made it herself. Nadine thanks me with this award for being an inspring blogger. Thanks so much, you lovely lady!
Why don't you hop on over to her blog, she'd appreciate a visit! I have learnt some things about her in our latest e-mails and I am really impressed of her strength. She is a brave lady that deserves to have only the best in life!
 
Von meiner lieben Blogfreundin Nadine habe ich diesen Award bekommen. Nadine macht die Awards selber und sie möchte mir damit danken, dass ich sie in diesem Jahr inspieriert habe! Herzlichen Dank, du Liebe!
Warum hüpft ihr nicht schnell rüber zu ihr und sagt "Hallo"? Es würde sie bestimmt freuen. Durch unseren letzten E-Mail Kontakt habe ich viel über sie erfahren und ich muss sagen, sie hat meine grösste Bewunderung für ihre Stärke. Sie ist eine wirklich unglaubliche Frau und hat nur das Beste verdient!
 
 

38 comments:

annemarks said...

Gorgeous card Alessandra, i love the pinecones and the colouring is superb. So many lovely details to look at. Thanks for your inspiring work this year and for your sincere christmas message x

Desire Fourie said...

Alessandra you have definitely captured the spirit of the season with your lovely thoughts here and I could not have said it better. Your card is just amazingly beautiful as always and you are truly blessed to have a friend like Nadine not to speak of Bailey. Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed Christmas and all the best that 2013 has to offer.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Sabrina aka Chaosküken said...

Liebe Alessandra,

auch ich möchte dir frohe Weihnachten wünschen und mich für deine tollen Inspirationen bedanken.

Deine Karte ist traumhaft schön geworden in diesen sanften Tönen, die so viel Wärme ausstrahlen. Trotz der vielen bezaubernden Details und Motive ist die Karte in sich wundervoll harmonisch und eine wahre Augenweide.
Treppenkarten mag ich persönlich auch unheimlich gern, weil sie einfach mehr Dimensionen zeigen, aber auch als Karte für sich hätte das Rückteil mit dem toll colorierten Motiv, der herrlichen Deko und dem wundervollen Schriftzug gereicht. Wunderwunderschön!

Frohe Weihnachten und liebe Grüße
Sabrina

Simone said...

LIebe Alessandra,
was für eine wundervolle und so aufwändig gestaltet Karte- nichts könnte besser zu dem heutigen Tag passen. Ein Traum!
Sehr bewegt haben mich Deine mitfühlenden ehrlichen Worte- das ist es, was Dich als Mensch ausmacht! Ich hoffe sehr, dass Du Dir diese Art erhalten kannst und so offen und liebevoll bleibst!
Hab ein schönes erholsames Weihnachtsfest und genieße die Ruhe nach dem Trubel.
Alles Liebe, Simone

Sue said...

Your wonderful words are just perfect for the season Alessandra. The world would be a much better place if there were more people in it like you.
Your card is stunning, I love the image, the soft colours and wonderful detailing.
I hope you have a fabulous Christmas full of love and laughter.
All the best
Hugs Sue

mgoll88 said...

Was für eine bezaubernde Karte..einfach wunderschön und sooo liebevoll...großartig =)
Ich wünsche dir im Kreise deiner Lieben ein schönes Weihnachtsfest und besinnliche Festtage

LG
Michaela

Viv said...

Wishing you, Bailey and all those you love a beautiful Christmas Alessandra and sending you big hugz from here. xxxx

Moni said...

Liebe Alessandra
Auch ich wünsche dir und deiner Familie frohe Festtage und für das kommende Jahr nur das Allerbeste!
Viele Liebe Grüsse
Moni

Sonia said...

Hi my beautiful sweet friend,I like what you wrote in this post you are a fantastic person and your creations are like you^_^
This card is super,love the different images in different place,every single detail is perfect and so lovely^_^
All is gorgeous^_^
Thanks for all^_^
Merry Christmas my dear,
Sonia
(I wrote you a short mail,don't reply,you are too busy,you need relax,only read,only greetings mail^_^)

Exclusively by Mel said...

You are so beautiful inside and out. I loved reading your post, thank you for making me laugh so much this year! your a breath of fresh air my lovely friend xxx
Have a wonderful Christmas and give Bailey a big sloppy kiss from me <3

McCrafty's Cards said...

What a beautiful card Alessanda, Thank you for my lovely Christmas card, I want to wish you and yours a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year.
Kevin xx

Petra2 said...

Wunderschöne Karte.
Frohe Weihnachten
Petra

Kreatives von Andrea said...

Liebe Alessandra,ich wünsche dir auch ein gesegnetes und frohes Weihnachtsfest, einen lieben Gruß von Andrea

Deine Karte ist fantastisch geworden,so richtig schön festlich und weihnachtlich....

Bastelmichaela said...

Liebe Alessandra,
wünsche Dir und Deiner Familie ein besinnliches Fest,
ein ganz tolles Kärtchen ist das geworden,
lg Michaela

Vicky said...

Gorgeous as always Hun...and thank you for your lovely comments today..I know how busy life is at the mo :-)

Hope you, Bailey and your family have a wonderful Christmas and New Year..

Big hugs VIcky xx

Sue B said...

Aww what a wonderful card !!! it really captures the true meaning of Christmas and your colouring is so beautiful... love the camel - he's SO cute!! and love the pine cones and leaves... all the embellishments are stunning! :-))
Sending Huge hugs and hoping that you all have lovely Christmas and New Year!
Love Sue xx

coops said...

wow your card is fabulous alessandra.the true meaning of christmas all wrapped up in all your stunning details.
Wishing you a really Happy Christmas and thanks so much for all your comments on my blog this year :D

xx coops xx

Crafteezee said...

Hello my friend, love your little speech and you are right, we are so busy wrapped up in ourselves that we forget about all the homeless and sad people in the world. Well said. Your card is gorgeous and brings the true meaning of christmas.
I would like to wish you a Happy and Healthy Christmas and New Year, and hopefully a fabulous new job for you.
Big Hugs to you.
Tracy
xxxxx

Mary J said...

Wow, just gorgeous, so heartwarming, Alessandra - what sweet thoughts.

Happy Christmas to you and your family (especially Bailey!)

Hugs
Mary x

cebelica said...

Hi Alessandra,

I'm really happy to come acros your blog. It's full of inspiration and you seem to be a very nice person. And Bailey seems like one sweet little kitten too.

I wish you and Bailey a very merry Christmas and all the best in 2013. May your Christmas be magical! Hugs! xx

May said...

Beautiful post Alessandra, from the heart, May I wish you & Bailey A wonderful Peaceful Christmas & A Happy New Year.... Hugs May x x x

Mo said...

Merry Christmas liebi Aless - ich wünsch dir wundervolli Wiehnachtstäg und ganz viel Ziit zum zur Rueh cho und gnüssä !!!
Dini Charte isch dä Knaller..., sooooooooo unglaublich schön! Die Stempel sind extrem schnusig (hesch du die i dä Schwiiz gfunde?) und alli Dekoartikel - eifach zum schwärme...
Vo Härze und bis bald,
Monika

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Fab card, Alessandra and a Merry Christmas. xx

Tina said...

Liebe Alessandra,

eine wundervolle Karte päsentierst Du uns hier wieder. Ich hoffe Du hattest einen wunderschönen Heiligabend und Du genießt jetzt noch die zwei Feiertage.
Dankeschön für Deine Lieben Worte auf meinem Blog.
Lass Dich mal drücken
Ganz liebe Grüße
Tina

Carmen S. said...

Liebe Alessandra,
Deine Weihnachtskarte erzählt die Geschichte der Heiligen Nacht, als das Jesuskindlein geboren wurde. Ich finde Deine Karte fantastisch und Atemberaubend schönund mit ganz viel Liebe gestaltet. Diese Karte kann man sich sehr sehr lange anschauen und die coloration ist Dir wunderwunderschön geglückt.

Ich wünsche Dir einen schönen 1. Weihnachtsfeiertag.
Liebe Grüße Carmen

Planetsusie said...

Hi Alessandra - I am just stopping by a few of my fave blogs today and I wanted to wish you a very Happy New Year. I hope you are enjoying yourselves (including pussycats) today.

Big hugs to you and will be cattching up in 2013.

Sue Pxxx

Anonymous said...

WOW!! What a precious design!! So many intricate details and coloring!! Really lovely message you gave too! Thanks for sharing!! Merry Christmas! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki*
*My Blog* - Stamp Smiles
*My Blogaversary BLOG CANDY!*
*My December “All Heart” BLOG CANDY!*
Help me reach 1000 followers for another BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY!

Daniele said...

such a grogeous card Alessandra, the camel is such a sweetie, lots of lovely details. Hope you and your family had a wonderful relaxing Christmas, you have a heart of gold, such lovely thought if only the world had more Alessandras the place would be a lot better
big hugs xxxx

PokSa said...

Was für tolle Worte! Genau das macht Weihnachten aus. Ich hoffe, dass viele Menschen sich dieser "Aufgaben" und Gedanken das ganze Jahr über bewusst sind und öfter mal daran denken und auch etwas tun.
In diesesm Sinne einen 2. Weihnachtsfeier und
lg Sandra

Bengelmama said...

Ein Traumhaftes Kärtchen. So schöööön.

Nadine

Unknown said...

Hallo liebe Alessandra, hoffe du hast deine Weihnachten gut und schön überstanden? Hoffe auch dass du deine Freizeit genießt! Wow, du hast ja wieder entwas entzückendes gewerkelt, solche tolle Farben auch, wirklich ganz ganz schön! LG, Ira, mach's gut!
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Jenny said...

So pretty. Love this great scene, so much detail! Hope you had a great Christmas. Wishing you a happy new year! Jen xx

Julie said...

This is fabulous Alessandra! Love the colours and gorgeous images! Thank you for your gorgeous Christmas card, Alessandra, I'm so sorry that I didn't send you one but time just ran out on me!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and wishing you the best for 2013, hugs and love, Juliexx

June Nelson said...

Hellooo me lovely bestest friend!!! this is adorable sweetheart and it must have taken forever to make!! clever clever lady. I wish you a wonderful new year darlin, filled with fabulous days and nights, and the best of health, your a special friend to me and I thank my lucky stars people like you are in my world, love you lots, happy new year, love June xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Janet - aka stacky said...

You are so lovely Alessandra I sent lots of good wishes to all those less fortunate than myself and I really do appreciate everything I have.
Your card is beautiful and well done on receiving your award.

Stempelkobold said...

Liebe Alessandra,

mit dieser Karte hast du dich mal wieder selbst übertroffen! Unglaublich toll geworden.
Deine Worte haben mich sehr berührt, gehen mir doch ähnliche Gedanken oft durch den Kopf. Schön dass du uns alle immer wieder daran erinnerst, wie gut es den meisten von uns geht und das es viele Geschöpfe da draußen gibt, die es nicht so gut haben!

Nachträglich nochmals schöne Weihnachten!

Knuddels, Dominique

Nina said...

Ui ui ui, ich be soooo hinde noche mit kommentiere be dir. ich schäm mich jo richtig. aber jetzt sötts jo besser werde und ich au es bitz wieder flüssiger :-)
ich danke dir vo härze för das schöne johr mit dir, sigs baschtle, chatte, telefoniere usw. es isch inspirierend mit dir.
ond genau die charte, stoht be mir!!! ich hans sie dörfe becho. die isch de hammer!!!! obergenial! dini coloration, de hammer, du weisch be voll nidisch druf, wie du das fertig bringsch, smile.
e mega geili charte, bella
dicke schmatz
nina

Justmenadine said...

huhu meine liebe, ich hab mir mal gerade die zeit genommen um durch deinen blog zu stöbern und bin hier hängen geblieben. den post hatte ich überlesen. ich schließe mich deinen worten an, man verliert so schnell die wichtigen dinge aus den augen weil man mit seinen problemchen beschäftigt ist. es freut mich das der award dir gefällt und dank dir für die lieben worte!
ich drück dich mal aus der ferne!
knuddelz nadine