I have to hurry, my human friend leaves the house in a minute and I can do whatever I want for the next couple of hours... but she wants me to show you our last post and this is her card for the new challenge over at Sketch N Stash!
We wish you all a Happy New Year and only the best for 2013!
Good luck to you all, see ya later, peeps!
Meow-meow
Bailey
Sponsored by MyMumsCraftShop, thanks soooo much!!


38 comments:
Bailey your human friend has created another little masterpiece (did you perhaps help her lol). I love the two little circles with focus points of the main image. Wishing you and your Mam a wonderful happy, healthy and crafty 2013.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
Ah...bist das du Bailey und Allessandra trägt dich auf Händen?? ;) Ich denke schon....
Ein wunderschönes Kärtchen mit einem wunderschönen Motiv!!!! Einfach toll!
Liebe Allessandrta, lieber Bailey....einen guten Rutsch ins Neue Jahr und noch viele kreative Stunen! Vielleicht treffen wir uns ja wieder?
LG
Martina
Oh was für eine wundervolle Kreation.
So klasse.
Ich wünsche einen guten Start in das Jahr 2013. Gesundheit und Glück sollen Euch begleiten.
GLG Tina
Oh Bailey please tell your human friend that I love her card! What a wonderful idea to spotlight two parts of the image in the little circles! I hope you both have a wonderful New Year xx
Ein wunderschönes Kärtchen zum Jahresausklang. Ich wünsche dir und deinen Lieben einen Guten Rutsch ins neue Jahr und alles Gute für 2013.
Ganz liebe Grüße
Ela
Ein wunderschönes Bild von Euch beiden*lol*.
Ich wünsche Euch ein gesundes und erfolgreiches 2013.
LG
Ulla
Eine wunderschöne Karte zum jahresende.
Ein tolles Motiv und die Idee einfach nochmal zwei Ausschnitte einzubauen hat auch einen tollen Effekt!
Ich wünsche dir einen schönen Abend und einen guten Start ins neue Jahr mir hoffentlich ganz vielen kreativen Momenten!
LG
Michaela
Such a beautiful card by your human friend. Such a sweet image and Alessandra's colouring is fabulous. I really love the way parts of the image .
Wishing you a Happy New Year
Hugs Sue
Happy and Peaceful New Year! hugs, Helena
I love what you have created with my sketch Alessandra the way you have used parts of the image looks fab and it's such a lovely image too.
I wish you and your family a very happy new year xx
Wunderschöne Karte - tolle Idee mit den zwei Ausschnitten.
Einen guten Rutsch ins Neue Jahr.
LG Petra
Liebe Alessandra und Bailey
Ich wünsche euch alles Gute für das kommende Jahr!
Eure Karte ist ganz toll geworden!
Liebe Grüsse
Moni
Liebe Alessandra und Bailey ,
winw wunderschöne Karte ist das geworden.
Wünsche Euch einen Guten Rusch ins neue Jahr, mit viel Gesundheit und vielen neuen Kreativen Ideen.
LG Michaela
So en tolli Charte, liebi Aless! Das Motiv esch Zocker... eis vo mine Lieblingsmotiv vo de Mo. Ond ech fende die Idee so cool, zwöi Usschnett vom Motiv separat z'plaziere. Gseht ächt super us. Ech wönsche der ond im Stefan en guete Rotsch ond es 2013 voller kreative Stunde ond Inspiratione.
Ganz liebi Grüessli ond en Knuddler,
Karina
Bailey - am sending you a big cuddle for New Year and I hope your human friend has a fantastic 2013 filled with everything she could wish for... which no doubt would include YOU being a good kitty!!!! Lots of love and hugz. xxxx
That is a cool card, love the design! very clever, her dress look stunning!
Happy new year lovely <3
Love,melly. xxx
Wow Wow Wow, daß ist eine sehr schöne Karte von dir. Toll gemacht. Sie wirkt echt gut auf einen. Klasse.
Lieben Gruß, Nicole
Und ich kann's kaum glauben dass deine wahnsinnig schöne Karte hier in unserem Haus steht liebe Alessandra! Freu freu ;-) Wünsche dir und deiner Familie nochmals einen wunderbaren Rutsch ins neue Jahr!! LG, Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl
Der Kartensketch ist ja toll umgesetzt und die Karte ist soooo schön geworden.
Liebe Grüße und einen guten Rutsch ins neue Jahr, wünscht euch, Anja
Oh sweetie! This is absolutetly adorable! Love the sweet image and how wonderful you have done with the 2 circles!!
And I wish you a Happy New Year and I hope to meet you IRL 2013, that would be sooo coool! :)
Big big hug to you and also to your wonderful compainion, Bailey! :)
Aww this is so sweet Alessandra! I love the way you've spotlighted part of the image - what a great idea and it looks fab! :-)
All the best for 2013! I hope it's a Happy and Healthy Year for you all !
Love and hugs
Sue xx
An absolutely gorgeous card Alessandra, I like the image and the papers, Happy New Year,
Kevin xx
Really gorgeous Alessandra! Your hair colouring is particularly beautiful!
A very happy New Year to you honey!
Liebe Alessandra,ich wünsche dir auch einen guten Rutsch ins neue Jahr, weiterhin viele, viele kreative Ideen, Gesundheit und viel Glück und Erfolg.
An dieser Stelle möchte ich mich ganz herzlich für deine Besuche und Kommentare auf meinem Blog bedanken!
Ich wünsche dir einen schönen Abend und einen guten Start ins neue Jahr!
Ganz liebe Grüße von Andrea
PS: und deine Karte ist wie immer wundervoll und ganz fantastisch coloriert.
Gorgeous Card Alessandra! What a beautiful sweet image and such great colouring!
Happy New Year!
Hugs
Gina x
Hey sweetie this is just gorgeous, fabulous creation as always, Happy New Year huggles Pops x x x
Hope you are having fu playing whilst your mistress is off out. Her card sure is lovely, love how she did the two high lighted circles very clever
hugs and best wishes for the New Year
Beautiful creation as always, love your choice of colours. Wishing you both a very happy new year :)
This is just gorgeous sweetie I so love these sweet image, I printed her out before christmas but still havnt had chance to colour her. Hope you had a fabulous christmas sweetie.
Happy new year sweetie, all the best for 2013. Thank you so much for your continued support & thank you for the inspiration I find on your blog every time I visit.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
Gorgeous card my beautiful friend ^_^
Beautiful image and lovely details as always^_^
Happy new year^_^
Big hug,
Sonia
Fabulous card, Alessandra - the little snippets of the image are great with Janet's layout!! Wishing you and your family a healthy and happy 2013, hugs Juliexx
Absolutely gorgeous sweetie, I love the beautiful image and the colours and layout are fantastic. I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas and wish you a very happy new year
Lindsay xx
Liebe Alessandra, liebe Bailey,
ich wünsche euch ein wunderbares Jahr 2013! Ich hoffe ihr habt weihnachten und die Feiertage gut verbracht und seit gesund und munter nach 2013 gerutscht!
Ich bedanke mich auf diesem Wege ganz herlich für die lieben Kommentare der letzten Tage! Ein Email schreib ich heute auch noch, ich bin einfach nicht dazu gekommen - bitte entschuldige!
Viele liebe Grüße,
Dominique
Ach, jetzt hab ich ganz vergessen etwas zu deiner bezaubernden Karte zu sagen. Super super schön gestaltet und eine tolle Idee mit den Ausschnitten rechts zu links :-)
gefällt mir ausgesprochen gut, wie immer!
Viele liebe Grüße,
Dominique
Happy new year liebi Aless !!!
Ich wünsche dir ä super guet's 2013, dass dini Wünsch in Erfüllig gönd und du viel Ziit für dis coole Hobby hesch, damit mir no meh vo dine wunderschöne Kreatione bestuune chönd...
Vo ganzem Härze und bis bald,
Monika
Cooli Idee mit de Kreis uf de Site ond det vom Motiv Details zeige. Super schöni Charte ond s'Motiv find ich schnüssig. Wa isch das för eis?
éber dini Coloration, do red ich gar nüme drüber...big smile
Knuddels
Nina
Just catching up with my comments. I have not had much time over the holidays. Firstly let me say thank you for the lovely Christmas card. Also Happy New Year! I hope 2013 will be a super year for you.
Love the image on this card and how you have put little snippets of the image in the smaller circles.
Sarah-Jane xx
This is a fabulous card, i love the little windows, such a neat idea. The little cutie is wonderful :)
Post a Comment