Humans are weird creatures... they have to go to the dentist to have their teeth checked. How funny is that?? My teeth are gorgeous! My human friends teeth are clean now. But she moans about how much they hurt after the appointment. She is still bleeding...
Well, the Inky Chicks have a gorgeous new challenge on for the next two weeks and it's the theme Brown & Blue, my human friend loves this!
That's her card and now I gotta go and and give her some special and extra kitty love. Then she will get rid of her restless mood, her cold and teeth ache...
Meow-meow
Bailey
sponsored by the lovely

16 comments:
Love your card, beautiful colours and love your design too.
Take care
Big Danish hug
Pialine :)
Sooo cute ♥ Love all your cards hun and IRL they are just even more stunning! :)
Hugs
Stunning card. I love the sweet Tilda blowing kisses and the colours and details are all so beautiful.
Oh, I hope the tooth pain eases soon, cats are lucky they don't have to go to the dentist!!
hugs Sue xx
Very wonderfull card creation, love the sweet image, looks sooo nice!!
LG
Michaela
Wow, wunderschöne Karte, tolle Farben, tolle Blumen, tolle Colo, ein Traum.
Ganz liebe Grüße
Ela
Hallo Alessandra
total herzig ist die Karte, das Motiv ist ja süss und ganz toll verziert!
Liebe Grüsse
Moni
Deine Karte ist dir wieder ganz toll gelungen. Du hat ganz wundervoll coloriert und die Karte sehr edel ausdekoriert.
Herzliche Grüße
Regina
What a wonderful colouring! I love the arrangement of your card and super duper combo colour, of course!!!!
xoxoxo Eulalia
so stunning alessandra.adorable sweet tilda and I love your details and fabulous colour combo :D
xx coops xx
simply stunning meine Liebe.
Hab einen schönen Tag
alles LIebe
Doreen
Hallo liebe Alessandra,
was für eine wunderschöne Karte. Ganz bezaubernd coloriert und gestaltet. Klasse.
GLG Tina
Ach, wie süß Alessandra, das blau ist ja wirklich himmlisch schön.. Ganz toller Kartenform, sehr elegant! Hoffe es geht dir gut! LG, Ira
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl
Eine wunderschöne Karte ist Dir wieder vom Basteltisch gehüpft. Und Katze müsste man sein. Kein Zähneputzen, kein Zahnarzt. Ach wie toll. ;)
lg Sandra
That is so gorgeous Alessandra! Beautiful flower arrangements too!
WOW!! Such a stunning creation sweety^_^ I like a lot the image, all the embellishments are look totally gorgeous.
I hope you have a good weekend^_^
Hugs,
Sonia
Ich han dörfe debi si, so lieb, danke vel mol...
Es hat Spass gmacht. Dini Charte isch wunderschön! Ganz tolli Spitze ond das Motiv isch so süess!!!
Gallt mer alles, ond au die Schmätterlingabdrück, die sind de schön. TOP!
Küssli Nina
Post a Comment