My human friend wants some sunshine. Unfortunately we don't get any. I think we will have winter all year through. That's sad because I love sunbathing.
But then on the other hand: be happy that it is such lousy weather!!! You can stay inside and craft!!
It's a new challenge starting over at the Inky Chicks. This time you have to use a Magnolia stamp, so that it pretty easy. My human friend has made a paper bag card.
Our sponor this time is Nikki from Bunny Zoes Crafts, thanks so much!!!
Meow-meow
Bailey

22 comments:
Oooh this is so gorgeous hun...love the colours...:o)
biggest of hugs Vicky xx
Oh Ally, this is gorgeous and that colouring is so awsome...I love it ...gorgeous <3
hugs
Pialine xxx
OMG! AllyBally that colouring is out of this world! Holy scrap! The whole card is just PERFECT! :) ♥ ♥ ♥
HUGS
Whoop whoop chicken soup!!
Love it and ur colourings amazingggggggggggggggggggggg xxx
Oh wow Alessandra your colouring is fabulous and card is a stunner.
Hugs
Jayne
An absolutely gorgeous card Alessandra, I like the tilda the colours and embellishments.
Kevin xx
WOW!! This is stunning. I love that sweet image, wonderful colouring and such gorgeous detailing.
I hope you get some good weather soon.
hugs Sue xx
TRAUMHAFT..., genau so ist diese Paper Bag Karte von dir liebe Alessandra und ich kann's sogar zu 1000% bestätigen *happy me*...!!!
Ganz lieb,
Mo
This is fantastic Alessandra, love the colours and the washing label is so cooooool lol :)
This is so beautiful Alessandras . Your coloring and shading is absolutely beautiful.
Hugs, Rosalee
Hallo Alessandra,
das ist wieder ein ganz hinreißendes Kärtchen geworden, meins sind die Motive so ohne Konturen nicht, aber auf deinem Kärtchen passt sie richtig gut und wieder so viele liebevolle Details, einfach ein Traum.
Auch hoer nochmal ganz herzlichen Dank für deine Geburtstagspost, ich habe mich sehr darüber gefreut.
GGLG
Ulla
what a gorgeous card Alessandra, fabbie colouring, like you say, no sun=more crafting, I'm off for three days and so far its rained all day everyday
hugs
Oooooh, this is gorgeous! Love the colours! The combination of blue and red is simply OUTSTANDING. Love your colouring too, it's so beautiful. Her hair looks so realistic. Amazing work!
hugs,
Hanna
so stunning alessandra.fabulous colouring of your sweet tiilda and I love your colour combo and gorgeous details :D
xx coops xx
WOWZA.... this is gorrrrrrrrgeous darl... I do wish I could colour like you lol.... I just love everything about it :)
love n hugz Angie xXx
Another Alessandra special. Love the primary blue and red colouring and the little finishing touches.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
Total spitze liebe Alessandra, sowie du dein Stempel koloriert hast aber auch wie deine Karte verziert worden ist. Und die Farbkombination ist ja super! (sind ja schließlich unsere Heimatsfarben {grins}) LG, Ira
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl
WOW!!!! Gorgeous card Alessandra, love the stunningly coloured image and beautiful design.
Donna x
Fantastic card, it's not often we see bright Tilda's, she looks great
Thank you for leaving a lovely comment on my blog
Hugs
Bridie
Wenn wämer euse Molkurs??? Ufa, da gseht jo hammermässig us...So schön, ganz e tolli Paperbag-Charte, woooow....Genial!!!
Baci Nina
Liebe deinen Style! Schaue immer wieder gerne auf deine Seite und deine tollen Werke an, auch wenn ich nicht immer Zeit zum Kommentar schreiben habe, bewundere ich deine Karten jedes MAL!
Viele liebe Grüße aus dem endlich sonnigen Berlin, Janine
Love the blue and red combination it is so stunning. So many lovely details as always :)
Post a Comment