Monday, 20 May 2013

Sweet Chloe

So far the weather is behaving nicely this long weekend. Lets hope it stays nice today too. I love sitting on the terrasse and have my fur burnt by the sun. Lovely!!
 
New challenge is on at Sketch N Stash with the optional theme "Ribbon and/or lace". My human friend came up with this inspiration card. It's an unusual image for her, she doesn't like to go out her comfort zone she says...
 
Meow-meow
Bailey
 
and our lovely sponsor this thime is Pink Gem Design, thanks so much!

 
 

19 comments:

Tone-Lill said...

Bailey you must have a very nice and relaxed life, lets hope you will get some sun today :))))) and please tell Alessandra what a lovely card she has made, I love the colours and how she coloured the stamp image :)
x

Bella76 said...

Die ist ja total sweet, ein echt süßes Motiv wunderschön in Szene gesetzt, ganz tolle Karte.

LG Ela

Sue said...

This is gorgeous. I love the cute image and she is coloured so beautifully. The papers and flowers are so pretty too.
hugs Sue xx

Maritha said...

OMG!!! AllyBally this is soooo cute!! Your colouring is just fab fab fab!! Lovely card hun!! =)

Many hugs

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Alessandra, I like the adorable image, the flowers and the colours.
Kevin xx

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Alessandra, so cute.x

Mo said...

Liebi Aless
Dis neuschte Chärtli isch meeeeeeeeeeega süess..., so ä cools Motiv, schöni Farbwahl und denn die 1001 Chlinigkeite - äs genials Kunschtwärk !!!
Vo Härze,
Monika

Daniele said...

sounds like you are chillin' Bailey in the sun, tell Alessandra her card is so darn sweet, loving all the embellishments
hugs

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Fabulous card your mum made Bailey! You need some factor 50!!! Susan xx

coops said...

wow so gorgeous alessandra.really sweet image and I love your colour combo and fab pretty details :D

xx coops xx

~@ngie~ said...

a gorgeous card darl... the image is just so cute & I love all the additions... the colour combo is great too... all summery & fruity ;) hehehhe I added it to the Challenge blog for ya darl ;)

love n hugz Angie xXx

Justmenadine said...

huhu! ich war leider schon länger nicht mehr da :-(
eine umwerfende karte ist das. ich weiß gar nicht wo ich zuerst hinsehen soll...die schrift, die blümchen oder doch die schnörkel? und dann noch dieser schimmer und die farben...ich bin mal wieder hin und weg!
xoxo nadine

Janine - Ellabella said...

Dein Kärtchen strahlt ja richtig vor Frühling- und Sommerfarben, wunderschön! Hoffe das Wetter steckt sich bei deiner Karte an und zeigt sich endlich nicht nur selten.
Auf alle Fälle finde ich die Kartenform und Coloration mal wieder total genial. Liebe Grüße Janine

Janet - aka stacky said...

Absolutely beautiful so much gorgeous detail and wow the sweet image is coloured so amazingly too.
Not too much sunbathing Bailey you will get poorly xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful, Lou x

Unknown said...

Wunderschöne Karte ist es geworden Alessandra, mit solchen superschönen Details! Es gibt soviel tolles zu sehen und zu genießen, einfach zauberhaft!! LG, Ira
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Sue B said...

Oh WOW! this is gorgeous Alessandra… what a sweet image and your colouring is awesome! I love the pretty papers and embellies…the sparkles are just perfect… and I love the flowers very, very much ! :-)
I hope you have a lovely weekend hun!
Take Care
Huge hugs
Sue xx

Nina said...

Oh mini liebi Aless
wunderschöni Erdbeerkarte, very sweet...
Ganz e tolli sweet-Schrift isch das, was isch das för eini? So schöni Blüemli eifach perfekti Gstaltet.
Dini Coloration, schwärm....
Knuddels Nina

Pialine said...

I loooove your card, you can go outside your comfort zone anytime Ally, its gorgeous - I so love the colours you put together....Chloe where does that image comes from - I love it.

hugs
Pialine xxxx