It's another manic Monday and my human friend still has a poorly wrist. The doc said it's typewriter's cramp but did not give her a sick certificate. Now she goes to work and it won't become any better when she types and types and types. So good that I do the typing for her at home!!
We have another challenge at Sketch N Stash (and we are looking for some new DT-members too...so if you wanna join in the fun with my human friend, go ahead and apply). The sketch is yummie and the optional theme is matching colours.
My human friend did not go with the theme this time. She made a Halloween card, one can never be early and organised enough she says!
Okay, see you laters-taters! I gotta go and check my human friend's hand...she is not allowed to do much but I know her!!!! She can never rest!
Meow-meow
Bailey

11 comments:
A very cool Halloweencard, fantastic creation!
LG
Michaela
That is stunning and well organized from my AllyBally :) ♥ lovely colouring as always :)
Hugs bugs
Ooh this is gorgeous!! I love the cute Tilda and fab pumpkin… they are coloured beautifully! the card shape is fab and I love those scrummy papers and embellies...!!! :-)
Sorry you are having trouble with your wrist hun… it sounds awful and I think your grumpy doctor should have signed you off so that you can rest it and get better.... !!! ;-)
Hope you have a good week!
Take Care
Big hugs
Sue xx
so stunning alessandra.adorable sweet tilda and I love your fabulous colours and papers :D
xx coops xx
Hammergenial, die Karte ist echt klasse, super.
Ganz liebe Grüße
Ela
Hi there - I love this card and the colours are gorgeous Alessandra. Nice to be prepared for Halloween!
Hugs to you and Bailey
Sue Pxxx
Oh ich liebe Halloween und bin total hin und weg von deiner wunderbaren Kreation liebe Alessandra! Wow, die Farben und Papiere sind total spitze!! Wunderschöne Karte! LG, Ira
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl
Fabulous card, Alessandra - your colouring is flawless and this has so many lovely embellies!! Hope your wrist is getting better! Hugs, Juliexx
Wow this is just Stuuuuning! Love your beautiful Colouring and all those Stunning Layers!
Your colouring is so perfect and the card is beautiful :)
sorry I don't how I missed tis one hun, such a wonderful card....fabbie colouring as always
hugs
Post a Comment