Tuesday, 11 June 2013

love is in the air

My human friend loves the weather at the moment. Although she is sneezing and her eyes are itching she loves to be outside every minute. That's brilliant because then I am home alone and can do whatever I love!
 
Over at the Inky Chicks starts a new challenge with the theme LOVE. And this is the card that she made:
 
Our lovely sponsor is Krea Teja with this generous voucher!
Thanks so much!


23 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Oh this is fantastic. Great theme, love your beautiful card
Hugs Kelly

Donna Mosley said...

Stunning card Alessandra, love the very sweet image and pretty design. Scrummy details as always. Hope you feel better soon.

Donna x

mgoll88 said...

Very fantastic card creation and all that hearts...very lovely, i love it!!!

LG
Michaela

Moni said...

Einfach goldig!!
LG Moni

Viv said...

This is yummy Bailey!! Please tell your human friend I am now back with broadband - have missed you! xx

Planetsusie said...

This is such a beautiful card Bailey - your human friend is soooo clever! Now that she is sneezing outside and you are inside just remember to be good - well just a little bit!

Hugs to you and your human friend

Sue Pxxx

Mary J said...

Hello Alessandra! What a very sweet card! I love the papers and the fab elements!

Mary J said...

Hello Alessandra! What a very sweet card! I love the papers and the fab elements!

Justmenadine said...

huhu meine liebe!
ich beneide dein talent...echt! deine colorationen sind immer traumhaft und die details die du immer auf die karten bringst...sowas fällt mir immer gar nicht ein. ich wünsch dir was und knuddel dich!
xoxo nadine

Unknown said...

Und wenn diese Karte nicht voller Liebe von dir gemacht worden ist, liebe Alessandra! Zauberhaft gestaltet mit den Herzen drauf, superniedlich gewerkelt! LG, Ira
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Pialine said...

Gorgeous card, love your design and colours. You can certainly see that this card is made with love :)
Hugs
Pialine xx

Maritha said...

Looooooove all the hearts and your colouring is sooooo goooood!!! WOOOOW! :) ♥

Hugs

Daniele said...

such a fabbie card hun
hugs

coops said...

so gorgeous alessandra.really sweet tilda and I love all the sweet hearts and fabulous rich colours :D

xx coops xx

Janet - aka stacky said...

WOW fantastic card Alessandra I love the image and your lovely little added details xx

Ps I tried to email you to thank you for my beautiful birthday card but I got a failed message. I love it thank you so much xx

Rosaria said...

Ciao Alessandra,complimenti per il tuo interessantissimo blog!!!!
Ti ho appena trovata e naturalmente sono diventata tua nuova follower,..ti andrebbe di venire a dare un occhiata al mio blog?
http://guadagnare-conisondaggi.blogspot.it/
Un abbraccio,buon weekend
Sara

Tina said...

Guten Morgen liebe Alessandra,

ganz bezaubernd ist Dein Werk wieder. Ich muß immer wieder hinschauen weil ich die Coloration so genial finde. Auch die Gestaltung ist perfekt. Wahnsinnig schön.
Ich wünsche Dir einen schönen Sonntag.
Ganz liebe Grüße
Tina

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet! what a cute Tilda and you've coloured her to perfection… I love the colours and those wonderful hearts! so much love has gone into this… it's stunning hun!
Hope you are well and had a good weekend!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Julie said...

This is stunning Alessandra - love it! Hugs, Juliexx

Janine - Ellabella said...

Oh dein Kärtchen ist ein Traum. Die Form und die vielen kleinen Herzen gefallen mir besonders gut! Ganz herzlich ;) LG Janine

annemarks said...

Another unique creation, fab colours and image, and love the hearts :)

Chrissy said...

This is sooo gorgeous Alessandra..beautiful design and colouring..gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really stunning, love the sweet image and your colouring is gorgeous beautiful shape and layout too
Lindsay xx