Good Meowning (oopsie it's a bit late, not meowning at all)!
How are you all? I have a pawesome life, my human friend is never at home. She says she lives in the office. Don't know exactly what that means and if I had to move there too. Better not mention it to her or she will make me pack my stuff together.
At Sketch N Stash there is a new challenge starting today. Lovely sponsor is Sandra from Live and Love Crafts, we adore her shop!
Hope you will join in the fun. I check the flat and the garden, there is another Tomcat strolling around...ooooh a hot one!!
See you later!
Meow-meow
Bailey



22 comments:
This is really weird Alessandra - I have had this stamp for absolutely years and I have recently used it for a 'monochrome' themed card. I then saw it on another blog and now on yours. It seems to have suddenly become 'fashionable' lol!!! This is a great card.
Big hugs to you and a mwah to Bailey!
Sue Pxxx
WOOOOW!!! That is just as fab as it gets!!! =)
Big big hugs
Was für eine wunderwunderschöne Weihnachtskarte, die ist sooo romantisch....
Begeisterte Grüße -
Heidi.
Boah...ist ja echt traumhaft schön!!!!! Gefällt mir sowas von gut!!!
LIebe Grüße
Martina
This is absolutely stunning Christmas card. Love it! Hugs! xx
WOW!! This is stunning Ally. I love that image, the colours and all the details you have added are so beautiful.
hugs Sue xx
Muito lindo, maravilhoso, parabéns, Beijo, feliz semana.
Wow this is a beautiful Christmas card
Hugs Kelly
Das ist eine wundervolle Karte. Alles so harmonisch arrangiert. (Daumenhochheb)
Liebe Grüße
Regina
Was für eine geniale Kartengestaltung, sieht total klasse aus ein wunderschönes Motiv ist das!
LG
Michaela
fell in love with this when I saw it, stunnning card Ally,
hugs
love this so much ally.my all time fav christmas stamp and your details and colours are fabulous :D
xx coops xx
Fabulous card, Ally! I love this image and have been busy making 'quick' Christmas cards with it over the last week!! Love yours with all your gorgeous embellies - especially love your rolled flowers! Hugs,Juliexx
Hallo liebe Allessandra,
ich bin wie immer total überwältigt von deiner wunderschönen Karte. Auch die vielen anderen Werke, die ich mir gerade angesehen habe gefallen mir sehr gut. Ich schaffe es leider nicht mehr zu allen tollen Werken Kommentare zu schreiben. Dazu reicht die Kraft nicht mehr aus. Ich bin auf alle Fälle immer wieder gern Gast auf deinem Blog. Ich hoffe immer mal wieder etwas von unserer lieben Stella zu lesen, ich denke sehr viel an sie.
Ich wünsche dir eine wunderschöne Zeit und freue mich auf den nächsten Besuch bei dir auf dem Blog. Ganz liebe Grüße Silvi
Deine Karte ist wunderschön geworden! Ich mag die Weihnachtsblumen und die Winterlandschaft.
Lieber Gruss
Manuela
Immer wieder bin ich total begeistert von deiner Kreativität und wie du deine Karten machst liebe Alessandra. Auch diese Weihnachtskarte finde ich total spitze, so richtig edel sieht es aus, nur in einer Farbe! Sehr, sehr schön!! LG, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner
Wow! this is gorgeous! I love the stamp and the way you've done the frame around it is very pretty… the flowers and leaves are stunning!
Hope you are well hun
Big hugs
Sue xx
Simply beautiful!
Hugs Julie x
Huhu Alessandra! :D
Kennst du mich noch?
Ich wollte mich mal wieder melden und dir bescheid geben, dass ich mich immer auf dem Laufenden halte was deine neuen Werke betrifft! :)
Die Weihnachtskarte von dir ist der Hammer geworden, mir gefällt die Farbzusammenstellung sehr gut und das Motiv ist so nostalgisch schön. Ein Traum! :)
LG Nina
WOWWWWW, das ist eine wunderschöne W-Karte. Gefällt mir sehr.
LG Carola
What a lovely and Christmas spirit x-mas Card - I love it ....Now I look forward to Christmas :)
Love
Pialine xxx
Beautiful Christmas card. Sooooo love this postcard image. It's just so pretty. Love the poinsettia, really pretty colour choice. Hugs, Wends x
Post a Comment