Monday, 17 February 2014

Birds in my hair

Good meowning

How's life? I'm a bit lazy lately. I like that my human friend gives me so much Attention because I'm an old lass. I'm fooling her and she doesn't know, tee hee... I like being petted and cuddled all the time!

They have a new challenge at Sketch N Stash and it's being sponsored by Crafty Devils, thanks so much! This is the card my human friend made eons ago! Okay, gotta go and check what's in my food dish! See ya laters-taters!

Meow-meow
Bailey

8 comments:

Doris said...

wunder-wunderschön...und traumaft coloriert! Bravo!!!

LG, Doris

Planetsusie said...

This is so pretty and I love the papers you have chosen Ally! Your human friend really is good isn't she Bailey. Very good at colouring hair and clothes!

Lots of love to you Bailey

Hugs to you Ally, Sue Pxxx

Doreen said...

Fabulous card,love the papers and image.xxx

Anonymous said...

beautiful card love the image and layout. Love Alison xxx

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is a gorgeous card.
Beautiful image
Hugs Kelly

mgoll88 said...

wieder eine ganz bezaubernde coloration, sieht toll aus deine KartE!

LG
Michaela

coops said...

so stunning ally.really beautiful colours and image and your colouring is fabulous ;D

xx coops xx

Deborah said...

Beautiful colouring, fantastic card!