Last year when my human friend was off work in December she made lots of christmas cards and she used the sketches from Sketch N Stash for the challenges for this year. This is why she shows you christmas cards in February.
I'm a tired kitty, so please excuse that I don't write much. My human friend tells me everyday, that if I wanna leave my body I can do so without being afraid that she will be devastated (well she will be I know that for sure) but she says it with tears and I don't want her to be sad. So I'll stay a few more weeks.
Meow-meow
Bailey
Inky Impressions is sponsoring this challenge! thanks so much!


9 comments:
Oh, you poor kitty - I hope you last for Alessandra's sake too. :(
Gorgeous card, love the details!
Want to give you a big hug Bailey. xxxx
Please tell your human friend that this is a very pretty card. x
another wonderful creation Ally
hugs xx
Gorgeous card, love the design and colour. Hugs for Bailey. xx Flora
This is so gorgeous, I like the image and the colours.
Kevin xx
aw bailey.lots of hugs for you and your mama too.
stunning card, really beautiful image and your colours are gorgeous.
xx coops xx
Ach meine Liebe... das sind also keine schöne Zeite für dich... Ich drücke dich ganz herzlich und möchte dir trotz allem sagen dass deine Karte wunderschön aussieht, spitze dass du eine Weihnachtskarte gemacht hast ohne eine richtige Weihnachtsabbildung! LG, Ira
Ira’s Crea Corner
Beautiful card, Ally - gorgeous image and colours. So sorry to hear about your poorly kitty, hugs, Juliexx
Fabulous card Ally. love the colours used on this and those flowers are gorgeous
Hugs Julie x
Post a Comment