Tuesday, 4 February 2014

Welcome baby!

I almost forgot to make this post! the good thing about my age is that my human friend doesn't scold me anymore. I look at her with my cute eyes and she melts, tee hee..

She has another card for you, it's the theme "use a cute animal stamp" at Inky Chicks, sponsored by Creashop Duymelot! And my human friend used a stamp she hasen's used in quite a while.

I'm off to have a nap.
Nite-nite my furriends!

Meow-meow
Bailey





9 comments:

Pialine said...

Its absolutely gorgeous - I love that you kept the Card in light blue colours and it is such a cute baby Card :)
Hugs
Pialine xxx

mgoll88 said...

What a wonderfull and lovely card creation, looks gorgeous!

LG
Michaela

Vivi Casale said...

such a pretty card!! love all the details!!
xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and papers.xxx

Viv said...

Love this card Bailey. xx Hugs to you and your human friend. xx

PokSa said...

Was für ein fantastische Karte. Wirklich klasse.
lg Sandra

Julie said...

Fabulous! Love all the layers and dimension, especially the little turned up corner! Hugs, Juliexx

coops said...

so gorgeous ally.stunning sweet image and your blue colours and papers are beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Anet's Crafting said...

This is an adorable card Ally, I love the cute image and the pretty butterflies.