My human friend had much fun making another card with hairgel (that she has stolen from her boyfriend...I saw her!!). The hairgel is clear and she put a drop of Distress reinker in to give it a touch of brown.
She will make a tutorial for all those that don't have the Magnolia Magazine. Guess we are not allowed to make a copy of the page and post it here... my human friend works with attorneys, you know, she should know. Well then, we make a tutorial.
Ah, the weather is nice...off I am to chase some mice or birdies. Yummie.
Meow-meow
Bailey
Most materials that my human friend has used are from Scraphouse Online Shop. Have a shopping tour!
Challenges entering:
Stamp, Scrap and Doodle: flowers (ends 25 May)
I brake for challenges: flowers (ends 31 May)
Joanna Sheen: happy birthday (ends 24 May)
Scrap it Girl: flowers (ends 31 May)
Tildas Town anything goes (ends 24 May)




52 comments:
Oh was für eine tolle Karte. Ich bin begeistert. So viele Details gibt es da zu entdecken. Klasse
LG Tina
OOOh OOOh Bailey, how do you have such atalented owner!! you are a really lucky puss you know!!! she is very talented and I dont think you really realise it, and dont go bringing birds or mice back for her either, bring crafty tuff lol, raid the magpies nests for sparkly bits!!!!!!!!!! Alessandra my gorgeous pal. this is stunning!! so detailed and beautiful, I struggle with these colours but yours rocks!!! sooooo pretty, hope you have alovely sunday my freind, sending you mahoosive huggles from me loves u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
eine süße Karte
Schönen Sonntag wünscht Dir Elma
Hi Alessandra! Oh this is gorgeous! I love your gel cards! They are special! (and guess who loves to play with the gel... my 3 year old daughter, she was amazed!!) I love your coloring, layout and everything on this card! big hugs Sandra
You are an artist:) I love this card and this Tilda! Your creation are fabulous and colours so perfect:)
Big hug, have a nice day:)
Sonia
Sagenhaft und bezaubernd und wunder,wunderschön, liebe Alessandra....es gibt ja soviel zu entdecken auf deiner Karte...ganz wundervolle Details hast du eingearbeit, gefällt mir ausgesprochen gut deine Karte.
Wünsche dir einen schönen Tag, einen ganz lieben Gruß von Andrea
Wow, what stunning colouring Alessandra - I could keep looking at all the gorgeous detail in this!
another stunning card, you have me wondering now how you use the hair gel
hugs
Eine ganz sonnige und süße Karte hast du gewerkelt Alessandra! Die Farben sind ja so unheimlich schön und warm! Toll! LG, Ira
Woooow, eine wunderschöne Karte ist das geworden, ein Traum.
LG
Ulla
This is gorgeous, love all the soft tones...
Dini Gel-Charte sind de Hammer, liebi Aless! Die gsänd jo so öppis vo genial us. Das hani im Heftli au gseh ond mer vorgnoh das mol uszprobiere. Fühle mi grad einisch meh inspiriert dezue weni dini geniale Wärch gsehne. Ond so toll coloriert ond verziehrt.
Vele Dank au för dini Aleitig wägem Pop-Up Fenschter. Han grad mol müesse usprobiere wie das bi mier öberhaupt igschtelt isch... schribe mier jo sälber sehr sälte Kommentär *ggg*. Han das jetzt au grad g'änderet, fende's nämmli au agnähmer wenn es separats Fänschter ufgoht zom Kommentär schriibe.
En schöne räschtleche Sonntig ond en guete Start i die neui Woche wönsch ech dier!
Ganz liebe Grüssli ond Knuffels,
Karina
Oh wow oh wow oh wow!!!! This is absolutely gorgeous!!! Love the swirls and details...so beautiful!
Thank you so much for joining us at the very first Tilda's Town Challenge! Good luck this week and I hope to see you back next week!!!
Rene :D
Absolutely gorgeous card !!! I love every little single detail !!!
Thanks for joining in our first challenge at Tilda's Town.
Hugs, Tina
Hi lovely,
You are funny xxx love reading your fab comments ;)
Good for you buying all those wonderful goodies, can't wait to see your colouring with the DI markers.
Gorgeous card, great idea using hair gel! just love your beautiful creations.
Love,melly. xxx
Wow...und die ist ja auch obergenial geworden!!!!! Irgendwie fehlen mir total die Worte! Einfach ein Traum liebe Alessandra!
Liebe Grüße
Martina
hi girl!!!!!! fantastic card i love yellow :D bellissimaaaaaaaaa
Che bella questa card, è cosi' ricca di tanti bei particolari!!!
Giorgia
Liebe Alessandra,
Deine Karte ist wunderschön! So viele liebevolle Details- welche Entdeckungsreise! Und auf die Gel-Anleitung bin ich schon sehr gespannt, ich habe nämlich kein Magazin und könnte die Idee aber supergut für meine nächste Karte gebrauchen.
Liebe Grüße Simone
wow this is stunning alessandra.really sweet tilda and your design and details are beautiful :D
xx coops xx
This is sooo beautiful sweetie, I love the colours, the tilda image is adorable and the flowers and the lay out are gorgeous, I would be very interested in the hair gel tutorial. Hope you had a nice weekend
Lindsay xx
This is absolutely gorgeous - can't wait for the tutorial :)
(Hope you caught some meecies!)
Carol x
Lovely card Alessandra. Looking forward for the tutorial:) This technique sounds fun.
Hi Alessandra,
Ooh, I never knew you could use hair gel on cards, I am very curious! I do love your comments, they always make me smile:) what a gorgeous card - your colouring of Tilda, as always is superb and I love your embellies and beautiful details. Hugs, Teresa x
Wooooow...booooaaahhh...sooo super, geniali Charte. Be sprachlos! Die isch eifach de Hammer, liebi Aless. Alles stimmt perfekt zäme, wunder- wunderschön!!! Ich han mich id Charte verliebt.
En guett Wochestart, bella
Baci Nina
Wow! this is gorgeous Alessandra! Tilda is really cute and the colours are so beautiful. I love the papers and embellishments! So many wonderful details and you've decorated inside to match - it's a really stunning card!
I look forward to the tutorial - I wonder if my daughter has some hair gel !!?? I think she might have some clear gel .... I could just borrow it... LOL
Hope you've had a good weekend
Big Hugs
Sue xx
Fabulous card... I have never used hair gel for cards before... looking foward to the tutorial..Hugs May x x x
Oh this is fab Alessandra! I saw this in the magnolia ink and I am desperate to give it a go, need to go and buy hair gel though! Love the golden yellows
Hugs
Kat xx
Oh wow this is so beautiful. I love the fairy. Thanks for joining us this week with your beautiful flower creation..Hugs,
Linda
Scrapcat Cards by Linda
Oh wow this is so beautiful. I love the fairy. Thanks for joining us this week with your beautiful flower creation..Hugs,
Linda
Scrapcat Cards by Linda
Oh wow this is so beautiful. I love the fairy. Thanks for joining us this week with your beautiful flower creation..Hugs,
Linda
Scrapcat Cards by Linda
Your Happy Birthday card is beautiful! I love your flowers with the little button centers! They are so cute! I also love all of the other little flowers, pearl bling and embellishments. You've done a wonderful job of colorizing your sweet little fairy who is blowing bubbles! Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy
Woooow, eine wunderschöne Karte ist das geworden......ich liebe die Farben und das Motiv und die Zusammenstellungen ist perfekt......
eine schöne Woche wünsche ich Dir noch.....
GLG
Bella
gorgeous card as always, alesaandra!! :)
Hallo liäbi Alessandra! Dini Idee mit em Gel isch genial und au Dini ganz Deko vo Dinerä Chartä isch dä Hammer! Muess au wiedermol öppis so "Verrückts" usprobiere, tuet eifach guet!
GLG Manuela
Hallöchen,
wow, das ist ein tolles Kärtchen geworden, traumhaft.
LG Michaela
This is so gorgeous Alessandra, a beautiful creation.xx
Liebe Alessandra, wieder so eine wunderschöne Karte. Haargeltechnik klingt wirklich interessant :-) Wäre echt nett, wenn du da ein tutorial machst :-)
Ich wünsche Dir einen angenhemnen Wochenanfang :-) Viele liebe Grüße,
Dominique
Liebe Alessandra, wieder so eine wunderschöne Karte. Haargeltechnik klingt wirklich interessant :-) Wäre echt nett, wenn du da ein tutorial machst :-)
Ich wünsche Dir einen angenhemnen Wochenanfang :-) Viele liebe Grüße,
Dominique
Oh this is simply adorable.
Wishes
Lynne
Absolutely gorgeous card.
Becky xx
It's really a lovely card. I love the colours you chose and the lovely coloured stamp
Woahhhhhhhh Ale wieder so ne tolli Charte. Da hesch öpis ganz tolls uf bei gställt. Das Sentiment gfaut mer so guet, das häsch gloubs au bi minere Geburicharte brucht. Das mit em Gel hani überhaupt ned verstande LOL :0)
Muesch wohl doch es tutorial für behinderti wi mich mache hahahahah.
Wünsch der no a ganz schöne Namittag bi üs schiint scho wieder z'Sunne :)
Liebs Grüessli us Sierre
Melanie-Jane
Beautiful card Alessandra, thank you for sharing with us at Joanna Sheen 'Happy Birthday' challenge,
hugs Teresa x
Love the monochromatic feel of this card. Just elegant!
Hugs,
Marie
This card is stunning! There is so much to look at--and it all goes together perfectly. Thanks for entering Scrap It Girl's May Flower challenge.
Hi Wow in brown is super gorgeous too !! Love this gorgeous swirls and sentiment and she is a favorite Tilda !So many cute details ! Stunning hope you win a challenge with this one ;0)
Beautiful scene Alessandra! Love the sense of nature you created! lovely! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges! Thanks for playing!
Gorgeous! So many beautiful details! Thanks for playing along with Scrap It Girl!
Wow die Gel-Karte ist ja der Hammer. Es sieht klasse aus und die Farbkombi ist wunderschön. LG Janine
Hallo meine Schne..... das dachte ich schau mal bei der süßen vorbei sie hat bestimmt wieder eine gebastelt und was sehe ich Boa der Hammer....schluchze ..*neidisch guck* weil du den Postkarten Stempel hast :-( Boa und so schöne Blumen gemacht hast. Bekomme einen Kiefer -krampf boooo ist die Karte schön. Das ist ja ein starkes Stück, die erlauben sich ja wohl viel. Supi das meine Alex alles weiß und macht was sie für richtig hält suuuuupppiiii Alex bin Stolz auf dich. Ich knuddel dich mal duuurch. 1000 Kussis Stelli
OHHHH - SOOOOO PRETTY!! You've done an outstanding job on this card...so many beautiful details and textures. Thanks for entering Scrap-It-Girl's "May Flowers" challenge. :)
Post a Comment