Hello dear fellow crafters
Hallo ihr Lieben
First I want to thank you all for joining in my candy...
woooooooooooooooow 251 entries, you are a crazy lot!!
Thanks a million. I do hope that you stick with me in future too. I realised on my previous candys that some ppl just became follower to take part in the candy and then a few weeks later stopped follwing me...Bailey has a list and knows exactly who our followers are, she is a clever pussy you know!
Erst möchte ich mich ganz herzlich bei euch allen bedanken, dass ihr an meinem Candy teilgenommen habt...wow, 251 Einträge, ihr seid ja schon ein verrückter Haufen *ggg*!! Tausend Dank. Ich hoffe, dass ihr mir weiterhin die Treue haltet, denn mir ist ja schon bei meinem letzten Candy aufgefallen, dass einige Verfolger wurden und dann, nach ein paar Wochen, sich wieder ausgetragen haben. Bailey führt da eine Liste und weiss ganz genau, wer Verfolger ist, ach sie ist eine clevere Mietze!
I've decided to not only give away ONE candy but have 5 more little surprise-giveaways for some of you!
Weil so viele mitgemacht haben bei diesem Candy, habe ich beschlossen, nicht nur EIN Candy zu vergeben, sondern werde noch 5 weitere Bloggerinnen glücklich machen mit einer kleinen Überraschung.
But I don't want to tantalise you any longer.
Nun will ich euch aber nicht mehr länger auf die Folter spannen.
The winner of my Main-Candy is
Gewinnerin meines Haupt-Candys ist
Okay, onto the five other winners (all chosen by random.org):
No 2: VIV'S VISUALS
No 3: JUNE (YORKIE LOVER)
No 4: CRAFTIN SUZIE
and last but not least
Please e-mail me your addy. I will send the surprise-goodies next week!
Liebe Uschi, mail mir doch deine Addy, dann schicke ich dein Überraschungsgewinn nächste Woche auf die Reise!
Biggest of hugs to you all!
Alessandra & Bailey






29 comments:
many congrats to the winners im sure your prizes from HRH gifts will tantalize and excite your winners...im a winner just knowing you...sorry was talking to bailey...haha no meant you as well hoenst ..marvina sends her love to bailey meowwwwwwws..because shes a lush!!! shes just popped out in her bikini..it has 3 bra tops on and a pair of bottoms.visulize that if you can....one has to cover ones nipples lol!!!!keep hoovering.....lvs sassyx
wow 251 Einträge..... das ist viel...
Herzlichen Glückwunsch den Gewinnerinnen.
LG Petra
peccato non aver vinto ma i tuoi lavori mi piacciono un sacco quindi ti seguirò .... ed intanto voglio provare la card con gel per capelli ... ciao e grazie!!! claudia
Bailey - put down that hair gel - spikes do not look good on cat hair....
Allesandra- I am so excited to have been picked and have sent you a mail. x
Ich bin ehrlich: bin bissl traurig, aber ich gratuliere den Gewinnerinnen!
LG Cinni
Oh wow Alessandra and Bailey! I am one of your lucky winners - I am so thrilled a big thank you to you both. I have sent you an e mail hugs Susan x
Glückwunsch an alle Gewinnerinnen und viel Spass beim Verbasteln :)
LG, Simi
Big Congratulations to all the winners!!
Thank you Alessandra (and Bailey of course) for your generous candy!!
Big Hugs
Sue xx
Congrats to all the lucky winners !!!
Big hug for Alessandra and caress for Bailey,
Sonia
Hi Great no of entries go girl and I am glad Bailey has those nasty candy only followers under control lol ! Well done everyone ;0)
Спасибо за шанс! Целый обвал подарков!
Happy mail for these ladies and so generous of you to add more. Hugs
Ich bin eine der glücklichen Gewinnerinnen und möchte auch die anderen Gewinnerinnen gratulieren!
Vielen Dank,liebe Alessandra!Ich freue mich sehr und habe Dir eine mail geschickt.
Liebe Grüße
Uschi
Liebe Grüße
Well done all the winners, and thankyou Alessandra for doing it, so kind.xxx
How exciting! Congratulations to all the winners! That was so sweet of you to pick five more to win little candies. I hope you have a fabulous day!
PS. What is the other language you speak? I wish I could understand it. It seems so cool.
Congratulations to all of the winners!
Happiness,
Corrinne
PS - I have JEWELRY GIVEAWAYS on my blog right now!
Congrats to the winners, so happy to see one of my friends, Susan, amongst them!!! Vielen Dank nochmals Alessandra, LG, Ira
OOOH OOOH OOOH I won I won now im jumping all over the living room with excitement!!!! oooh good job I got me tena ladies on or there could have been a little accident when I read this, whoopeeee im sooo excitied me darlin, dont know what ive won but I dont care lol!!!! thank you soooooo much me darlin friend love you loads and loads xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Congratulations to all the winners - you lucky people :) And, Alessandro, I'm so pleased to have found your blog, I'll be staying a follower :) Elizabeth x
Congrats to all the winners. Alessandra you are too generous and I hope your new followers stay and continue to enjoy the prose and well as the creations (such fun).
I am sorry I haven't been by for a while, we have had a family tragedy. I will see you soon I promise.
Bigs hugs Linda x
Big Congrats to all the winners.... Hugs May x x x
Lucky girls! Happy birthday Alessandra. I hope you had a gorgeous day, Wendy x
Parabéns Meninas.
Alessandra, obrigada pela oportunidade, adorei participar.
Vou seguir você.
Belíssimos e inspiradores trabalhos.
Um beijo, fique com Deus.
Congrats to all the winners x
Alessandra, I know that some people only follow your blog to win the candy that's up for grabs !
I follow lots of people, so find it hard to keep up to date with you all. What I tend to do is, visit my followers who comment on my post, then if I have time I work through my blog reading list, I never ever get to the end coz there are sooo many x
I plan to upload something today.
My Daughter has gone to her Nan's(my Mum) with my grandson for the weekend, so have some free time on my hands Lol
hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk
Herzlichen Glückwunsch den Gewinnerinnen!!!
Herzlichen Glückwunsch. Ich freue mich für den Gewinner und hoffe sie kann es gut verwenden. Das Candy war der absolute Wahnsinn. Alles liebe
Stella
Congratulations to all of the winners!
Big hugs, Nina
congratulations lucky winners!!! :)
Post a Comment