My human friend believes in unicorns. She also believes in other mythical creatures. Because she knows that there is more between heaven and earth, more between yesterday and tomorrow, more between black and white. She loves unicorns.
She knows that many people laugh about this but she says that she knows that there is more than we can see and she is not here to proof the disbeliever. It's an honour to see and feel "things" and that is what she does.
Got to help her with the bunnies now, they need to be bathed because of their dirty butts. That's always a joy for me to watch, serves them poo-poo machines right, they never cuddle with me! That's the punishment, tee hee...
Meow-meow
Bailey
Meine Menschin glaubt an Einhörner. Sie glaubt auch an andere Fabelwesen. Denn sie weiss, dass es mehr gibt zwischen Himmel und Erde, mehr zwischen gestern und morgen, mehr als nur Schwarz und Weiss. Sie liebt Einhörner.
Sie weiss, dass viele darüber lachen, aber sie sagt, sie weiss, dass es mehr gibt, als wir sehen und sie ist nicht hier, um die Ungläubigen zu überzeugen. Es ist eine Ehre, wenn man "Dinge" sehen und spüren kann und sie kann es.
Ich muss ihr nun mit den Häschen helfen, die werden gebadet, weil sie dreckige Hinterteile haben. Das ist immer so ein Spass zuzuschauen, das geschieht ihnen recht, denn sie kuscheln nie mit mir. Das ist nun die Strafe, hihi...
Miau-miau
Bailey
40 comments:
Absolutely beautiful Alessandra. Bailey you are so funny about the poo poo bunnies, I had a good old chuckle.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}
What a gorgeous card Alessandra, just gorgeous, love the unicorn and beautiful design and colouring..love it.
Luv CHRISSYxx
Oh mein Gott, da kann ich gar nicht richtig was drauf schreiben. Die Karte ist wunderschön, mehr als das. Wow, sie ist Wahnsinn. Sie ist bor, ich bin überwältigt. Ein riesen Kompliment von mir.
Lieben Gruß, Nicole
Oh you are so funny, I always burst out laughing reading your posts Bailey!
I would love to see a unicorn, but lets hope they don't have to endure a life on this earth! unless they could spend it with your lovely owner! xxx
Fab card, I adore that image and it's the most gorgeous shabby chic design!
love to the bunnies xxx
melly.
Of course unicorns are real. :)
This card is awesome. I love pink and brown together and everything is put together beautifully. Absolutely stunning!
Hugs! xx
Zuerst möchte ich dir und deiner Familie ein superschönes, gesundes, kreatives und liebevolles, neues Jahr wünschen liebe Alessandra! Und du hast Recht, es gibt tatsächlich viel mehr, aber viele Menschen spüren und fühlen kaum noch etwas weil die von Ihrem Gefühl ´entfernt sind´, richtig Schade finde ich das... Deine Karte ist wieder total entzückend, so wunderschön ausgedacht! LG, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl
Was für ein herrliiches Motiv und diese vielen liebevollen kleinen Details, eine bezaubernde Karte.
Viel Spaß beim Zuschauen.
LG
Ulla
Liebe Alessandra,ersteinmal,ich wünsche Dir alles Gute, Gesundheit und immer viel Kreativität fürs neue Jahr.
Für deine Karte finde ich kaum Worte, denn sie ist sensationell! Was für eine aufwendige Gestaltung mit vielen wunderbaren Details, die das Einhorn liebevoll einrahmen und genau mein Farben! Also ich bin begeistert von deiner Karte, einfach ein Traum!
Wünsche dir noch einen schönen Abend, sei lieb gegrüßt und geknuddelt von Andrea
Awwww how cute Alessandra..! love the image and design...and Bailey you are soooo funny...those poor bunny's..lol...:o)
Hope you had a lovely New Year sweetie...big hugs Vicky xx
WOW!! Love this card so much! The image is gorgeous and the papers and details are totally gorgeous.
I am glad that your human friend likes unicorns because I like them too.
Have a fun evening!
hugs Sue xx
Liebi Alessandra,
ich wönsche der no ganz es guets neus Johr met vele schöne (kreative) Stonde, gueter Gsondheit, Glöck ond Erfolg! Ich fends lässig hämmer eus letscht Johr kenne glert! Danke nomol för dini mega schöni Wiehnachtscharte, ha mi wörkli sehr dröber gfreut. Hesch mini au öbercho? Ich weiss sie esch ned so speziell wie dini ond secher au ned so ufwendig gsi...aber ich ha trotzdem versuecht öpis (schöns?)selber zmache. Leider beni diheime ime chline Lazarett gsi metem Norovirus ond es het zitlich ned för meh glängt;-( Hoffe es Längt nächscht Johr för meh :-)
Hoffe mer gseht sech gli mol weder?!
Liebi Grüess Belinda
Oh this is sooo beautiful Alessandra!! And I think also there is more between heaven and earth than we know! :)
Love your coloring, the wonderful color combination! Hugs Lotta
Liebe Alessandra
Was für ein schöner Post!! Oh ja, ich glaube auch an Einhörner und weiss dass es mehr zwischen Himmel und Erde gibt als wir mit unseren Augen sehen können!
Ganz liebi Grüess
Moni
Gorgeous card, love the colours. xxx
such a wonderful creation, the unicorn is beautifully coloured, I love how it spills off the page, have fun washing your bunnies bums....lol
hugs and best wishes
Happy New Year Alessandra. Hope all is well at your end. Did you get my Emails and sms??
Lovely card. Please write if you got the bank transfer too.
hiya mutt...tell your human friend that i too believe in the in between of life...living in camelot gives me the fantasy and the fiction and as queen one can be lead into a beautiful life surrounded by things from the normal...if i said there are fairys in the garden of my bottom would you be shocked lol!!!!but theres is more to black and white and for every pan out there there is a..lid that fits
hehehe tell her to wash the bunnies bits and dry jolly well in this weather it will be frozen poop...i hope you are being a good mutt (thats marvina talking like she dos shes so common.....hrh has done a spledid job o this majical card its
superb card love the pinks and flashes of blacks...heres to a fabulous new Year hunnies and bunnies...love and hugs sassy and marvina xxxxx
LOL - Oh Bailey you always brighten my day… just the vision of you watching the poo poo machines being washed!! Wow! your human friend's card is very special !! I love the unicorn image and the beautiful soft colours… the card shape and embellishments look so gorgeous… love the pretty flowers and the delicate touches of sparkle - it's stunning!!
Hope you are having a good week!
Big hugs
Sue xx
This is such a beautiful card! Love your gorgeous unicorn your layout.
Happy new year to you both,
Wendy x
hoi Alessandra.. dini Eihorncharte isch wunder, wunderschöön... alles perfekt zäme stimmig.. eifacht zouberhaft.. ja, ja, Eihörner, Elfe, Fee i gloube draaa u bi überzügt, dass mer sie ganz fescht bruuuche...
i wünsche dir ds allerbeschte für ds Jahr 2013.. villicht gseh mir üs wieder einisch..
es liebs Grüessli Barbara
Ich glaube zwar nicht an Einhörner und mag auch keine Pferde, aber dein Kärtchen sieht dennoch wunderschön aus!
Ganz tolle Gestaltung und auch die Farbwahl ist sehr harmonisch!
LG
Michaela
Of course there are unicorns and mermaids too!! A beautiful card Alessandra, love all the detail and flowers. The papers are gorgeous too. Your poo poo bunnies did make me smile!! x
Hi my sweet beautiful friend:)
I love your terrific card and the unicorn is so precious, me too I like to believe in that creature...for me is near to the angels:) I believe in the angels, I know they exist:) Sometimes are human, sometimes are animals( a cat, a dog..) :)
I like the brown shades used and the papers, the butterflies under the image is gorgeous and the embellishments are super my dearest Alessandra:)
I wish you a fantastic 2013, full of sweet beautiful moments:) A cuddle to Bailey:)
Big big hug my friend,
Sonia
This is beautiful Alessandra, I like the unicorn the colours and the design.
Kevin xx
i love it!!!!!! I LOVE THE LAST UNICORN BEAUTIFULLLLL DEAR! Buon anno!! baci
Wow Alessandra this is just breathtaking gorgeous, I sooooo love it.
Wishing you and your family a very happy and healthy new year and I hope to do more blog hopping this year so I don't miss your gorgeous creations.
Hugs Tracy x
Stripey says my person love this card your human has made, she said she loves the colours and the image.
Why do you want to cuddle the poo-poo machines, says Stripey? I always want to chase them when I see them, and my person doesnt like me doing that - I dont know why though.
Sweetie this is gorgeous, love the design & the image is lush sweetie. I believe in mythical creatures too, my favourite is Angels I have a HUGE weakness for them......I love most things with wings though to be honest.
Thank you for your lovely comments sweetie & I cant wait see those images you have downloaded, isnt the artist fantastic.......should definately set up a digi shop.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
Liebe Alessandra
das ist eine wunderschöne Karte. Danke fürs Zeigen.
LG, Anna
♥ so süss das Einhörnchen!!!!
Es wäre wirklich schön,
wenn es solche gäbe :-)
hihi... das wird bestimmt lustig,
Hoppel-Häschen baden :-)
...gibts denn da noch Bilder davon?
Euch wünsche ich von Herzen,
alles Liebe und gute im neuen Jahr!!!
Bleibt so wie ihr seid!
glg Nathalie
Eine traumhaft schöne Karte.
Wir meine Tochter und ich lieben auch Einhörner uns muß man nicht überzeugen *lach*.
Wir lesen ja auch Sternenschweif.
Gruß BAstelfeti
P.S. Wo gibt es diesen tollen Stempel?
so beautiful alessandra.i love your soft delicate colours and really pretty details and the unicorn is magical.
Bailey i hope the rabbits bums weren`t too dirty.lol.
Happy New Year too hun :D
xx coops xx
WOW!
lg Sandra
Liebi Aless,
danke för din liebe Kommentar uf mim Blog, ha mech mega gfreut.
Ha ganz vergesse zsäge dasi also die Charte metem Einhorn extrem schön fende...wie alles vo der ;-)
Also dä bis bald...wönsche der au ganz es schöns Wocheändi!
Ganz Liebi Grüess Belinda
Wooooow! Deine Karte ist wirklich ganz bezaubernd!
Eine wundervolle Farbkombi und nahezu magische Gestaltung. Wieder ma ein Werk für mein Inspirationsalbum :)
Ich bewundere Mensch, die glauben UND sehen.
Mir bleibt bislang nur ersteres - oder mein Herz ist noch nicht so weit, wie ich denke.
Herzliche Grüße
Sabrina
Hammer, hammer, hammer!!! Ich weiss bald nüme wie ich be der soll kommentiere. Die viele Details, eifach genial. S'Motiv isch je mega schön!!!
Glaub dra, es isch schön, wemer a so Sache chan glaube. Ond wemer no me fühlt als anderi oder gseh, isch e Gab.
E mega Karte ond voll min Gschmack, das Brun und Rosa...
baci
Nina
Another stunning card. I love the image and the colours.
Sarah-Jane xx
OMG!! I think enough said. LOL!!
Gorgeous card, love the colours (of course) and the shapes, and the flowers, and the flourishes and of course the unicorn is sooo sweeeet :)
LOL - you crack me up. :-) Alright, I can't say I believe in unicorns or other mythical creatures, but I'd love it if there were some around. My favourite mythical creatures though are fairies; I love them in all shapes and forms! This is amazingly beautiful, ok so green and pink is a nice colour combo, but this is nicer, I'll give you that.
Hugz,
Sandy
Post a Comment