Monday, 3 December 2012

Sketch N Stash

Showing you a card that my human friend is not really satisfied with. So I will make this post short and only tell you that it is her DT card for Sketch N Stash with Sue's sketch. We'll post a another card a little later today, which is much more our style we both like!
 
Meow-meow
Bailey
 
this is the sketch
 
 
and our fabby sponsor this week is Di's Digi Downloads thanks so much!!!
 


23 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Alessandra I dont know what Bailey is going on about. Your card is gorgeous and its a great take on the sketch.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

Kreatives von Andrea said...

Ich weiß nicht, was du hast liebe Alessandra, ich finde es eine sehr gelungene Karte, mit sehr schönen Papieren und vorallem einer ganz wundervollen Umsetzung des Sketch....und die Coloration einfach ein Traum, wie schön die Haare sind, das wirkt alles so lebendig, also mir gefällt deine Karte ausgesprochen gut.

Wünsche dir einen schönen Tag und einen guten Start in die neue Woche,einen lieben Gruß von Andrea

PS: Ganz lieben Dank für deine immer so lieben Worte bei mir, ich freue mich immer sehr,wenn du mich besuchst.

Bella76 said...

Klasse, ich finde die Karte super, da stimmt doch alles und deine Colo ist wieder wunderschön.

Liebe Grüße
Ela

Moni said...

Hey, der Sketch ist dir aber toll gelungen!
LG Moni

Barbara said...

Liebi Aless.. es wunderschöns Wiehnachtschärtli.. so traditionell *gg* au wenn mir süsch die Farbe nid so gfaue, de fingeni die ächt schöööön... das Motiv, die Wiehnachtsstärne, der Schnee... alles pass wunderbar... weisch was mi im Moment wieder reizt? die CheibeCopics.. tztztz... naja, villicht.. villicht.. itz wünsch i dir e guete Tag mit nid zViel VerchehrsChaos... knuddel Barbara

Tone-Lill said...

Well Bailey I think this card look fantastic. The colouring of the stamp looks amazing especially the hair and the furcoat
Love the colours of the papers you have used, brighter greens are my favourites. Wish you a fun and creative week :)

cebelica said...

I think the card looks fantastic! I love the image and design.Great take on that sketch! Hugs! xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Your card is fab Alessandra, I love the image. It's very dramatic and eye catching! Susan x

Sue said...

Oh dear, I don't know why you dislike this card. I think it is gorgeous. I love the image, it is coloured beautifully and the poinsettias look wonderful

Sue

Daniele said...

Alessandra how could you let Bailey say your cards not good, its lovely hun, love all the distressed edges
hugs

Pop's Cards said...

Good Morning sweetie this is just stunning I love your colour choices too, gorgeous work, huggles Pops x x x

krafty-kutz said...

Morning hen...
This is soooooo lovely...
I just love your style xx

Stärneschyiin said...


♥ grrrr..... und wieso hab ich so grosse Augen? hä?.... damit ich dich besser sehen kann.... aber Grossmutter... wieso hast du so einen grossen Mund?.... hä? ....dass ich dich .... das lassen wir mal besser sein... grins....

Das Motiv ist mega schön!!!

Und die Karte sowieso!!!

Ich wünsche dir von herzen, wundervolle Adventstage!

herzlichst Nathalie

Viv said...

Lovely trad card Alessandra!

Exclusively by Mel said...

Well I'm loving it! so there!!
It's a beautiful image, and the colours are superb!
Love,melly. xxx

Unknown said...

Nein! Du bist ja wirklich viel zu kritisch meine liebe! Deine Karte sieht wahnsinnig aus! Mit so einer schönen Abbildung und so super koloriert! Also ich bin 100% zufrieden, {grins} LG, Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Kirsty said...

Hi What a fantastic image !! Love your colouring and papers ! Super take on the sketch and love the papers ;0) xx

Gina's Cards said...

Beautiful card - I love the image, layers and colours.

Hugs
Gina x

~@ngie~ said...

WOW... this is stunning... I love the Red Riding Hood image... your colouring is awesome too... loving the papers etc as well... great talent :)

love n hugz Angie xXx

coops said...

well i love this alessandra.stunning image and your colours and details are really gorgeous.whats not to like?
:D

x coops xx

June Nelson said...

I think its wonderful whats wrong with it , your too critical, its beautiful me lovely freind love it biggest huggies from me xxxxxxxxxxx

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Alessandra… I have just been colouring this image… it's fab isn't it… love the papers and gorgeous poinsettias! :-)
Hope you have a good week!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Nina said...

Bella, wow, so e wunderschöni Charte ond so mega, mega schön coloriert. Be begeistert. Soooo schön!!!!
Hof, bisch hüt frühner hei cho als gester
Baci, Nina