Monday, 14 January 2013

Vintage Theme at Sketch N Stash

My human friend is so glad that I can type and that I know how to post. Because she wouldn't have time to do it herself.
Work is really dreadful at the moment.
It's not that she doesn't like her work. Or the peeps there. She loves her boss and all the nice lassies. But she hates the amount of work, she hates that she is so darn duteous! If she wasn't she could work her given 8hrs a day and leave the office with no bad concience. But she IS duteous and she CANNOT leave when she has tons of work on her desk.
Aw well, I do the posting for her and she can hoover in my fur that I shed. I couldn't do that because the hoover scares me. It wanted to eat my tail one day and since then I'm pretty alert when I hear her rummaging in the cleaning cupboard...
 
We have our first challenge over at Sketch N Stash and we have some new rules too. Well, it's not really rules. But we thought it would be nice if you had an optional theme together with the sketch. And this time we have the theme "VINTAGE" and our fabby sponsor is Sandy from Live and Love Crafts, thanks lovely!
 
This is the card, that my human friend has made. She was struggling with the sketch, you all know she is not the sketchy girl!
 
Okay, I check the house and see that everything is allright before my human friend gets up and ready for work!
 
Meow-meow
Bailey
 
Meine Menschin ist so froh, dass ich tippen kann und auch posten. Denn sie könnte das im Moment nicht.
Bei der Arbeit ist es immer noch nicht besser.
Es ist nicht so, dass sie nicht gerne dort hin geht oder dass sie die Leute nicht mag. Sie liebt ihren Chef und die Mädels, aber sie hasst die viele Arbeit im Moment.
Es nimmt einfach kein Ende. Und sie hasst es, dass sie so verflixt pflichtbewusst ist. Wenn sie das nämlich nicht wäre, dann könnte sie ohne schlechtes Gewissen einfach nach 8 Std. Arbeit heimgehen. Aber sie IST nun mal pflichtbewusst und sie kann NICHT einfach heimgehen, wenn noch so viel Arbeit auf dem Tisch liegt.
Also mache ich für sie die Posts und sie kann dafür meine Haare einsaugen, die ich verliere. Das könnt ich nicht, denn ich habe Angst vor dem Staubsauger. Der hat mal versucht, mein Schwänzchen einzusaugen und seither bin ich immer ganz aufmerksam, wenn ich sie im Putzschrank rumoren höre...
 
Wir habe die erste Challenge bei Sketch N Stash dieses Jahr und wir haben gedacht, dass wir neu zum Sketch immer noch ein alternatives Thema wählen. Und das erste Thema lautet "VINTAGE" und niemand könnte besser unser Sponsor sein, als Sandy von Live and Love Crafts, danke vielmals, du Liebe!
 
So, jetzt schaue ich noch nach den Rechten, bevor meine Menschin aufsteht und sich für die Arbeit parat macht.
 
Miau-miau
Bailey
 

 


 


38 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! This is so gorgeous!! Love the sweet image and your cracked glass technique for a wonderful Vintage effect!! HUGS :)

Tone-Lill said...

This card is so beautiful. I love the image and how you have coloured it. The crackle paint realy makes a difference to a vintage card. I hope you get some time to your self and not just working. Bailey have been telling that you spend a lot of time at work. It is a good thing that Bailey can do the bloging for you lol. Hope you had a good weekend :)

Kreatives von Andrea said...

Wundervoll liebe Alessandra .....schöne Farben hast du gewählt und die Spitze rundet deine Karte perfekt ab, da ist dir mal wieder eine sehr ansprechende und geschmackvoll gestaltete Karte gelungen.

Ich wünsche dir einen schönen Tag und einen guten Start in die neue Woche, einen ganz lieben Gruß von Andrea

PS: aber gönne dir auch einmak eine Pause, nicht nur arbeiten!

Stempelhexe said...

Ach, wie herrlich anzuschauen....Tilda in Vintage ist Dir super gelungen. Man muss auch mal 5 grade sein lassen, pass auf Dich auf.

LG
Ulla

Desire Fourie said...

Another gorgeous little vintage creation and a wonderful take on the sketch.
So sorry to hear that your Mam is working so hard you must tell her not to forget to stop and smell the roses and of course to thank you for all your cyber space assistance. What will we do without you Bailey?
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Moni said...

Hallo Alessandra
Die ist dir toll gelungen!!! Pass gut auf dich auf, gell!
Lieber Gruss
Moni

Justmenadine said...

wow, ein traumhaftes werk. die form und farbe und das papier...ich weiß gar nicht wo ich zuerst hinsehen soll. genial!!!!!

xoxo nadine

Chrissy said...

So gorgeous. love the crackle and have still not bought any..gorgeous colouring, and love this Tilda and all the details.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sue said...

Oh dear, I hope Alessandra gets some chance to relax soon. She is lucky to have you help her with her posting.
Please tell her that her card is gorgeous. I LOVE the sweet image and the colours and textures looks wonderful.
Take care and watch out for that nasty hoover!
Hugs Sue

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Oh Bailey you are so clever, I wish you could teach my cats how to post - they are all very lazy and do nothing to help around the house! Tell your human friend that her card is just beautiful, Tilda looks stunning and love how she has coloured her. I hope she does not have to work too hard today!! Hugs Susan x

Mary J said...

What a gorgeous technique, Alessandra! A beautiful, rich card!

Stärneschyiin said...


♥ ...ui,
dann ist deine Menschin echt im Moment viel am Arbeiten,
umso schöner, dass du ihr beim Blog hilfst,
ganz toll!
Die Karte ist ihr total gelungen!
glg Nathalie

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
___ | / ______LET THE________ | / ___
___-(", )- ____SUN SHINE______-(", )- ___
___ / | ___IN YOUR HEART____ / | ___
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

krafty-kutz said...

Omg... I love it...
I love anything that's cracked!! Pmsl x

Grenouille Greetings said...

A fabulous shape! Wonderful colours and colour work and the crackle glaze really adds to the vintage feel! This is lovely! Hugs, Lesley

Janet - aka stacky said...

Amazing beautiful vintage card I am sure Alessandra really appreciates your help Bailey please tell her that I love all the gorgeous details and work that has gone into it xx
PS Alessandra please find some time for you xx
Bailey stay away from the hoover xx

Sue B said...

Aww Bailey… your human friend sounds mega busy! I hope this week goes a bit better for her at work!
Wow! what an awesome card! I love the gorgeous shape and colours! Tilda is a real cutie and coloured to perfection! Love the lace and ribbon… it has all come together beautifully!!
Sending huge huggies!
Take care all of you !!
Love Sue xxx

Janine - Ellabella said...

Hallo Alessandra, oh man ich kenne das Gefühl mit der Arbeit :((
Durchalten!!!!
Deine Karte ist ein absoluter Traum, tolle warme Farben und die Kartenform finde ich besonders schicki. Liebe Grüße Janine

BastelNicolchen said...

Hallöle Alessandra,
da hast du eine ganz tolle Karte gemacht. Sie ist wunderschön. Tolles Motiv und es passt alles so gut zusammen.

Lieben Gruß, Nicole

Silvis Kreativstube said...

Hallo liebe Allessandra,

deine Karte ist einfach traumhaft geworden. Den Sketch hast du super umgesetzt. Die Farben perfekt zusammengestellt. Pass gut auf die auf....Pflichtbewusstsein in allen Ehren, wenn du aber krank wirst, dann gibt dir keiner die Gesundheit zurück. Immer wieder mal zwischendurch pünktlich Feierabend machen, wäre ein Anfang. Liebe Knuddelgrüße Silvi

Sonia said...

Stunning creation my beautiful friend^_^ Wonderful colors,looks old style with your cracked glass technique,brilliant job^_^
I'm so sorry you are so busy with your job,you are so lucky to have a job,remenber this,but I understand too much job is not a beautiful thing,Beiley is alone many hours..^_^
A big big big big big hug my sweet frien,
Sonia

Daniele said...

what a fabbie creation Alessandra, hope you and Bailey are well and managed to catch up with the housework
hugs and best wishes

Nela said...

Oh, Deine Karte ist aber klasse geworden! Tolle Coloration!
LG Nela

cebelica said...

Bailey, Alessandra is very lucky to have you. I am sure she appreciates your help. I think I should teach my little kitten how to type as well. If you have any tips on how to do this, I'm all ears. ;)
Please tell Alessandra that her creation is gorgeous. I love the warm brown, orange and yellow colours. She might not be a sketchy girl, but even so her take on this sketch was awesome.

Hugs! xx

Donna Mosley said...

WOWSERS!!!! Wonderful card Alessandra, love the image and very pretty details. The colours are absolutely gorgeous hun.

Donna x

Francine said...

Liebe Aless,
WOW, Du bist denn produktiv in letzter Zeit!!!! Und Deine Karte ist fabelhaft geworden. Sie ist ganz im Vintage Look wie ich es schön finde.
Ich hoffe, es geht Dir gut. Ich habe im Moment sehr viel zu tun. :-) Und ich musste letzte Woche schon wieder an Dich denken: Mein Schatz hat en Wettbewerb gemacht, und rate mal, was er gewonnen hat?! hihihi Ich habe mich halb krumm gelacht.
Schatz,
Francine

coops said...

so stunning alessandra.really gorgeous image and i love your cracked glass effect and beautiful vintage colours :D

xx coops xx

Doreen said...

Wunderschönes Kärtchen meine Süße
Die sieht richtig edel aus
glg
Doreen

Unknown said...

Oh, das kenne ich leider auch nur zu gut... aber bitte nicht vergessen: morgen gibt's wieder ein Tag ;-) Was für eine niedliche Karte Alessandra, einfach wieder zauberhaft! LG, Ira
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Mo said...

Boah..., Aless dis Chärtli isch G * E * N * I * A * L !!!
Vo Härze und bis bäldelibald wieder,
Mo
PS: denk a dich...!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Alessandra,
Sorry to hear that the New Year is starting with off with such a heavy work load for you again. You seem to be very busy at work all the time, which is good in a way as it shows that the business is healthy, but maybe they ought to employ some more people?!!! I was so happy to hear from Daniele that you're changing the format of the Sketch & Stash challenge blog and will have themes as well, and of course I was thrilled to sponsor your vintage challenge!

This is such a beautiful card, I love the crackled effect, and I think you did brilliantly with the sketch. Myself can't create anything unless I have a sketch to follow...hehe good thing we're all so different!

Take care,
Sandy xx

Lotta said...

WOW sweetie!! Your vintage card is amazing! You have colored Tilda sooooo beautiful and I love love love the crackle effect!!Soft and gorgeous and I also love the sentiment written with dymo (is the swedish word). Sorry to hear about your work. :( Try to remember that work is work and don´t be tooo duteous!! Take care! Big hugs from me :)

Planetsusie said...

Hi Alessandra and Bailey - this is a lovely vintage style card, I think the crackle glaze is amazing. I also love the colours - they are different and really go well together.

Hugs Sue Pxxx

Julie said...

Beautifully vintage Alessandra-love the cracked glaze on the image especially!! Try not to work too hard! Hugs, Juliexx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really beautiful sweetie, I love the shape, colours and sweet Tilda image and the crackle effect looks fantastic, LOVE it. I hope things get a little bit easier for you at work make sure that you do have some time for yourself as well
Lindsay xx

Crafteezee said...

Hi Alessandra Hun, I hope you get free from work soon. I've already been by once and thought I had already left you some love. Must be my mind and a good job I came back for a second look. Gorgeous and love your vintage look.
Take care sweetie.
Hugs Tracy x

Nina said...

Was für e spezielli Charteform ond de soooooooooooo schön coloriert....Freu mich immer me uf euse Molkurs. Mega Karte bella....Beidi Dume hoch
Knuddels Nina

Kirsty said...

Hi my work is too much sometimes too I understand how draining it is ! there is definately not enough hours in the day especially on days off lol ! Wow I have not tried this technique yet it looks like so much fun !! I LOOVE the colour in different shades on her !! Brilliant as always ;0) x P.S I have to hoover around Mr Kiefe he is just to laid back lol

annemarks said...

Lovely sweet vintage card, good luck in the challenge :)