Saturday, 5 January 2013

"Challenge me with ugly colours!"

That's what my human friend said to her hubby. They're a weird couple. Really. They love listening to TV. Yeah. Listening. My human friend colours images and he is googling cars. And besides that they "listen" series. And while listening to the final episode of "Castle" my human friend said to him: "Choose me some ugly colours that I can use for colouring this image in, I need to challenge myself" and so he picked pink and green. I have chosen the papers and my human friend has chosen the red hearts. Below is the card that we all made.
Have a pawesome weekend!
 
Meow-meow
Bailey
 
PS: I have found a page where another Bailey-Cat writes from its adventures. Don't know if it's a girl like me or a boy. But it's a cutie and it lives on a boat! How cool is that?! I save up money now to buy me a boat and sail away. Oh no...wait a min... I'm scared of water. I better stay at home!
 
Meine Menschen sind ein komisches Paar. Echt wahr. Die hören TV. Genau. Hören. Meine Menschin malt Motive aus und mein Mensch sucht im Internet nach Autos. Und so nebenbei hören sie am TV Serien. Während sie die letzte Episode von "Castle" geschaut haben, sagte meine Menschin zu meinem Menschen: "Such mir grässliche Farben aus, damit ich mich selbst mal herausfordern kann!" und so hat er Pink und Grün ausgesucht. Ich habe die Papiere ausgewählt und meine Menschin hat die roten Herzen gemacht. Unten seht ihr, was wir drei zusammen geschafft haben.
 
Miau-miau
Bailey
 
PS: Ich habe eine Seite im Internet gefunden von einer anderen Bailey-Katze, die über ihre Abenteuer schreibt. Weiss nicht, ob's wie ich ein Mädchen ist oder ein Junge. Sie lebt auf einem Boot, wie cool ist denn das?! Ich spare nun, damit ich mir auch ein Boot kaufen und davon segeln kann. Oh nein, warte... ich habe ja Angst vor Wasser... dann bleibe ich wohl besser daheim!
 

 

59 comments:

Bella76 said...

Wow, an der Karte ist absolut nichts "ugly". Ich finde die Farbkombi absolut genial und die Tilda ist ja echt ne süße Maus. Auch die Papiere sind wunderschön.

Ich wünsche dir ein schönes Wochenende.
Ganz liebe Grüße
Ela

honeybeespaperie said...

Nichts von "ugly"! Die Farben passen super zusammen. So frisch und fröhlich, da freue ich mich ja mächtig auf den Frühling...
Grüessli Manuela

Exclusively by Mel said...

Your so clever Bailey, you make us laugh as well as picking papers! this Tilda has the most gorgeous hair that looks just like your owners, so pretty!
I adore the string with the hearts!!
fab idea, as to me she looks like she is hanging. I thought this when I first saw this image. Well you all passed this challenge ;) great card!
Love,melly. xxx

Barbara said...

oh wie schöööööön.. diese Tildas gefallen mir total. ich werde gleich zu Manuela rüber höpseln und sehen ob noch was da ist... deine Karte ist ein Traum, die Farben gefaleln mir sehr.. wünsch dir einen schönes Wochenende!..
bussi Barbara

Viv said...

Dear Bailey - I am not a 'fan' really of Tilda and I am going to let you into a little secret.. I like the fact that she looks like she's hanging - in fact I might have tied the string a bit tighter... round her neck......LOL Only kidding!!!
Pink and Green are colours I like very much and your human friend has made a great job of this...I noticed too that your boat friend has a lot of pictures that involve FOOD and LAYING ABOUT... you'd probably be very very good friends.........!!!!!!!!

Tina said...

Also das passt alles zusammen. Ein schöner farbenfroher Kartengruß ist das. Gefällt mir super.
GLG Tina

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Well Bailey there is nothing ugly about this card I think you did a brilliant job of picking the papers! Maybe the other cat is a boy and you could have a romance - remember the Love Boat on TV? No?? You are probably too young xx

Carmen S. said...

Hallo Alessandra,
also ich habe gestern auch Castle geschaut, aber aber keine so schöne Karte wie Du dabei gewerkelt. Die Papiere habt ihr beiden wunderbar ausgesucht.
Ihr seid ein gutes Team und solltet öfters zusammen Arbeiten lach...
Liebe Grüße und einen vollen Freßnapf für Bayley wünscht Dir Carmen :)

Francine said...

Was sagst Du: Pink und Grün sind grässliche Farben?!?!?! Neiiiin, das sind geniale Farben!!! Hihihi also für mich auf jeden Fall!!! Und drum finde ich Deine Karte auch ganz wunderschön. Richtig knallige Farben und Deine Tilda ist total herzig. Hab Deine Karte schon auf FB gesehen und bewundert. Du hast sie super super super gut coloriert! Es ist Dir total gelungen. Hast Du denn einen Copic Kurs besucht??!?! AAHAHAHAHH. Es war keinen Schirm unter dem Baum, leider. Aber ich nehme in der Klub-Schule einen Schirm-Kurs dieses Jahr!! *LACH* Ich berichte dann wie es gelaufen ist. Hihhii
Wünsche Dir alles Liebe und ein tolles WE.
Schmatz.
Francine

Desire Fourie said...

Bailey you are a hoot. I think the boat recluse Bailey needs get with it and buy yacht, come and sweep you off your feet and sail into the sunset with you!!!
Alessandra, I know all about listening to TV, as me and my DH seem to do the same, whilst working on our ipad and tablet in front of the TV.
Amazingly the 'ugly' colours seem to have blended into one beautiful creation. Well done.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Sue said...

Well, I think that Alessandra has made a wonderful card with the colours chosen by hubby and papers that you picked. I love the sweet image and the way the hearts have been added looks amazing!
Just off now to check out the other Bailey...

Hugs Sue

Moni said...

Ein Dreamteam eben!!
GLG Moni

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

Hello and good day,
I have been browsing through my google reader at everyone's creations for today and I just had to stop and come to say hello to you both. Why? Well this colouring is amazing. Tilda is in full light (as you, Alesandra, have cleverly shown in her gloriously shiny hair) and yet you have still managed to create subtle shadows that gently emphasize shape and depth. I think its just beautifully done. As to the card... Spring has sprung! It has brought me back to the hope of sunshine to come. A fabulous 'ugly colours' creation, that is in no way ugly! You three created something very uplifting. Congrats!
Big hugs Linda xx

cebelica said...

Bailey, you chose great papers. They go together perfectly and with them your owner made a gorgeous card.

It's good that you are afraid of water and can't sail away. I'm sure Alessandra would miss you very, very much if you left.

Hugs! xx

Vicky said...

What a wee sweetie she is Alessandra...even tho' you have used "ugly colours"...lol...they all go so beautifully together...:o)

off to have a nosey at the other Bailey now...

have a lovely weekend sweetie and the adorable Bailey...biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Mary J said...

I love those colours you've put together, Alessandra! And your colouring is gorgeous again!

Gina's Cards said...

Bailey please tell your human friend that this is a fabulous card! It all works so well together and your human friend's colouring is stunning.

Hugs
Gina x

BastelNicolchen said...

Hey Alessandra,
deine Farbwahl zu der Karte finde ich genial. Sie ist dir super gelungen. Klasse mit dem Motiv. Die Karte strahlt Gute Laune aus. Klasse.

Lieben Gruß, Nicole

Stärneschyiin said...

hihi....
weisst du was Bailey?
Ich mache das auch oft...
ich stricke dazu... oder ich bin an der Nähmaschine :-)
Ich mache das, weil ich oft alleine daheim bin :-) und so redet jemand :-)
aber herrchen hat da absolut tolle Farben gewählt!
Mir gefällt die Kombination!!!!
eine wundervolle Karte!!!!

Cool, jetzt hast du noch einen neuen Freund im www gefunden!
Und heisst erst noch wie du :-)

wünsche euch einen wundervollen tv-hör-abend :-)

glg Nathalie

Karina said...

Jööö, so en härzigi Charte, im wahrschte Sinn vo de Wort. Ganz toll worde, liebi Aless. Fende au de Spruch uschön wo du igsetzt hesch... sehr passend zo de Gschtaltig... fendi so schnüsig wie die Tilda so a dere Schnuer hanged. Ech fende die Farbkombi öbrigens gar ned 'ugly'.. esch eini vo mine Lieblingskombi :o)
Ganz liebi Grüessli ond en Knuddler,
Karina

Nina said...

hihihi, do hat de Stefan ond Bailey jo guet usegsuecht ond sind dir e gueti Hilf gis. Schicke de mol de Micky ond de Moritz i Kurs zu dir Bailey. Muesch de achli sträng gsi be dene beide Kater vorallem bim Moritz, da isch e Schlingel.
Wow, Aless, die gseht jo genial us. Ond Farbe macht grad a uf Früehlig. Ond ie Idee Tilda schwinge loh a de Schnür isch TOP!
Mega... ond de Spruch passt perfekt dezue
Also a din Copic-Kurs chom i de au, lach...
Baci Nina

Chrissy said...

This is just perfect Alessandra, and your "Ugly" colours are gorgeous together,beautiful colouring...love the twine with hearts...mmmm...may have to steal that idea..but will give you credit..lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Annette said...

Hi, always love these colors together you did a great job and thanks for sharing. Hugs

Stempelhexe said...

Ich hätte die Farben auch nicht unbedingt gewählt, aber wie Du es ein,- und umgesetzt hast, einfach klasse. Toll ist das Kärtchen geworden.

LG
Ulla

Donna Mosley said...

WOW!!!!! Alessandra, this is so amazing hun. Love the design and the colours & details are so gorgeous. Oh! Bailey, don't go off in a boat, we would all miss you.

Donna x

Unknown said...

Oh wie süß das ist! Ja, Alessandra, da gibt's wirklich nur liebevolle Sachen auf deiner tollen Karte! So schön koloriert auch wieder! LG, Ira
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

coops said...

so gorgeous alessandra.the colours really work so well together and i love your sweet hearts and fabulous colouring of your sweet tilda :D
aw bailey don`t go sailing we would miss you :D

xx coops xx

Introverted Art said...

Well, she came out just adorable and the ugly color challenge is a success :)

Tone-Lill said...

Wow this is a fun and happy card. I like the story told by Bailey how the colours came together and I love the colour combination. It is a fun way how you made the card,having help from the family to choose the colours( and brave too lol) and hanging Tilda from the string works wellnwith the title. Love it to bits :)

Kreatives von Andrea said...

Ja so meine Farben sind es auch nicht, aber so wie du es umgesetzt hast, da gefallen sie mir und ich bin von deiner Coloration einfach absolut begeistert,das ist ja der helle Wahnsinn....Respekt!

Wünsche dir noch einen schönen Sonntag, sei ganz lieb gegrüßt von Andrea

Eulanda said...

HA HA so much for ugly!! Those colors are one of my favorite combo's, although I don't get a chance to use them much. Spring/summer colors I suppose and since that only happens 6 months a year....LOL!! Your coloring is gorgeous!! Love this new collection. Hugs!

Janine - Ellabella said...

Die Karte ist doch wunderschön geworden und die Farben passen sehr sehr gut zusammen...nix mit uggly!

Liebe Grüße Janine

Daniele said...

ugly colours....lol, we listen to tv, in fact my son watches programmes on his computer whilst listening to the tv,
fabbie card sweetie
hugs

Sue B said...

Ooh Bailey - your card has come out beautifully! I love that it was a team effort! the colours and papers are gorgeous! your human friend has coloured the image so beautifully! and I love the red roses! it's a really fab card… just purr….fect! :-))
Hope you are having a lovely weekend!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Simone said...

Liebe Alessandra,
ich kann mich meinen Vorschreiberinnen nur anschließen- mir gefällt die Karte auch sehr gut- was wohl vor allem an Deiner Mega-Coloration liegt! Super schön ist die geworden! Und die aufgefädelten/geklebten Herzen auf dem Band sind eine super Idee - wirklich gelungen!
Alles Liebe für Dich und viel kreative Zeit in 2013 wünsche ich Dir von Herzen!
Deine Simone

sallysbitz2 said...

This is a lovely card & NOT ugly colours at all. Perfectly coloured x

Happy New Year x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

Kim Dellow said...

LOL! Humans are strange Bailey! Hope you had a Pawesome weekend and that your humans have been good! Great make Alessandra! Kim

Sonia said...

Ho my dearest friend, what a terrific card you have made:) This new Tilda is adorable and I love the sentiment added:) Beautiful Bright colors too:)
I wish you a sweet night and lovely week at job:)
Big big hug,
Sonia

Melanie-Jane said...

Ugly colors ??? Wooooo aso i gseh kei ugly colors !! Aso nei so öpis. Rosa/Grüen ghört zu mine lieblings Farb Kombos !
Weis ned was da jetz ned söll schön si ?!?! Dini Coloration gsäht hammer hus. Vor allem das rosa Shirt und au die Härzli wo die Petula dran hanged eifach der mega burner. Mir gfaut sie super guet dini Charte.
Liebi Aless, viele herzleche Dank für dis liebe Mail u di Kommentar zu miniere letschte Charte, freue mi immer fescht. Es isch schön, dass es di git.
Liebs Grüessli
Melanie-Jane

Bastelmichaela said...

Wow, das ist wieder ein tolles Kärtchn geworden, traumhaft.
LG Michaela

Doreen said...

also ich finde die Farben ja mal voll cool. Nach dem ganzen weihanchtlichen Zeug - total erfrischend.
Und das mit dem TV hören, kenne ich. Mache ich auch immer so *lach*
Drück Dich ganz lieb
Doreen

June Nelson said...

Wow wow wow my wonderful talented friend, Im sorry ive been a bad blogger lately but life and pain got in the way will you forgive me xx This is beautiful dont know how its ugly colours, nothing you do could ever be ugly!!!!! fabulous my darlin, I love this, take care of your precious self, huggies June xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

einfach wunderbar said...

Liebi Aless,
Danke der velmol för dini liebe Kommentär uf mim Blog! Loh der nor Zit met maile, mer pressierts ned met bstelle.
Danke au das du mis Candy be der ufem Blog tuesch verlinke...au wenn ned in Lostopf möchtisch...esch mega lieb!
Ond nor zom säge dini Chartene send gar ned öberlade oder so sondern es esch emmer alles gekonnt platziert ond in Szene gsetzt und farblich passt sowieso emmer alles super zäme. Ich wäri froh ich chönnti nor annähernd so guet coloriere wie du!!!Ich wördi sofort ine Kurs cho be der:-)Alli Wärch send eifach wonderbar!!!
Wönsche der ganz es schöns Wocheändi und freue mech scho uf euses nächschte Treffe:-)
GLG Belinda

Anonymous said...

Was für en Traumhaft schöni Karte..
wow han mich gad mol chli dur din Blog klickt.. dini Werk sind jo de absoluti Wahnsinn.. du bisch en sehr sehr talentierti Künstlerin.. mer gseht dass mit viel Geduld und Liebi debi bisch.. die Details.. einfach wunderschön..
ich chume sicher wieder mol verbi..
ganz liebi Grüessli.. Anja

Janet - aka stacky said...

Bailey you brighten my day xx
This card is gorgeous I love the colours and fab colouring too xx

Stempelkobold said...

Boah, liebe Alessandra, unglaublich was du mit so einer schwierigen Farbkombination tolles zauberst - die Karte ist einfach nur genial geworden :-)

Viele liebe Grüße,
Dominique

annemarks said...

Fabulous card, such a great background of colours and patterns, the little cutie hanging on the line is so sweet. The black and white looks like one of those punch letter machine thingies (?) Anyway totally fab :)

Janette said...

Hi Alessandra, Hope you are well hun, I like these colours together so I don't know if thats good or bad, but there not ugly to my eyes...lol....beautiful card and love all the layers too.xx

Vicky said...

Oh this is so gorgeous I think you all did a fantastic job of this. This is my favourite new stamp as I have a HUGE addiction for socks.....dont like plain ones though, they bore the pants off me.

Bailey dont sail off as your human friends would really miss you. I wish my feline friends were scared of water.......they keep jumping in my bath after I've ran it full of water, as soon as I turn my back they are in it & I have to empty the darn thing cus its got their hair in it!!! It is funny though & they are too cute to be mad at ;0)

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Anonymous said...

ich hab mich eben nochmals umgeschaut und ich muss einfach hier bleiben.. du hast so traumhaft schöne Sachen.. bin total neidisch.. wow..
so bleib dann auch und freue mich auf alles was noch kommt...

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

This is so adorable sweetie, I love this Tilda, your colouring is fab as always. The hearts on the twine are beautiful and the sentiment is lovely, fantastic design. I hope you are having a great weekend
Lindsay xx

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie this is simply stunningly gorgeous, huggles Pops x x x

May said...

Gorgeous card Alessandra, Beautiful Tilda image coloured just perfect Love the added hearts... Hugs May x x x

May said...

Gorgeous card Alessandra, Beautiful Tilda image coloured just perfect Love the added hearts... Hugs May x x x

Jayne A said...

These are not ugly colours at all Alessandra. Bailey has done a beautiful job at choosing the papers and the card is gorgeous. I have a furry friend called bailey at home too but he is a naughty dog and not very helpful at all.

Hugs
jayne

Grenouille Greetings said...

Love your hearts on the string and your perfect sentiment! It's a fab card! hugs, Lesley

Unknown said...

What do you mean pink & green are ugly? No way, I think it's a gorgeous colour combo! Like the LO of this card as well, and the sentiment is really cool.

Sandy xx

Julie said...

Beautiful colour combo and I love the design! Juliexx

NIJU´s said...

Oh, ich finde die Farbkombi von Euch drei´n einfach klasse. Sieht echt klasse aus. Ihr solltet öfters zusammen arbeiten. hihi
LG Anett :O)