My human friend is moaning and moaning and she just has no button to turn her off!!! She hates the heat. On Caturday she nealy fainted because of the heat, only putting her feet in ice-cold water and cooling down her wrists made her feel better. She drinks tons of water all day and eats healthy things so don't say she should do that! I don't like the heat neither...
At Creative Creations Challenges they have a new challenge starting now and the theme is: ANYTHING GOES...so easy, isn't it?! This is my human friends birthday card for her sister. At the party all were drooling over the card and she was chuffed to bits!
The sponsor is That Craft Place and the win is a spellbinders decado die
Okay, I'll check if my human friend is cool enough...I don't want her to faint when I'm alone with her! She is off work for the next two weeks because of her wrist that is not healing properly. She has to relax and do nothing, not even craft. All she can do is reading, she is bored to death, I'm tellin' ya!!
Meow-meow
Bailey

16 comments:
So en tolli Charte, liebi Aless! Genials Motiv, wie immer toll coloriert. Ond au alli Dekos send so super passend.. me chan sech fascht ned satt luege.
Ech wönsche der gueti Besserig... legge momentan au mettere Sommergrippe flach...
Liebi Grüessli vonere Wätter-Liidensgenossin,
Karina
Ally, this is beautiful! Totally love it!
Total perfekt!! Wow, du hast ja eine zauberhafte Karte gewerkelt liebe Alessandra! Es gibt soviel schönes bei dir zu sehen, wirklich super!!!! LG, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl
so stunning alesandra.really fabulous details and I love the colours and image and fab fun wording :D
I hope your wrist heals soon hun and that it cools down for you.
xx coops xx
Awwww that is soooo stuuning that card hun!! Looove it!! =)
many Swedish hugs
Fantastic colouring Alessandra and love all the details and design..gorgeous...[a cold flannel behind your neck cools you down very quickly..]
luv CHRISSYxx
What a fantatsic image, great card creation, looks very cool!
LG
Michaela
Deine Karte ist so toll geworden!
Was für eine super Form!
Liebe Grüße
Nela
Gorgeous hun...:o)
biggest of hugs Vicky xx
Love it ally, amazing birthday card - the reciever must have been so happy :)...love your design.
Hugs
Pialine xxxx
Fab card Alessandra!
This is such a fun card. One of my favourite Alessandra creations. Love the city scapes and beautiful colouring.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}
Your colouring has come such a long way, Alessandra. It's fabulous!! I need to take a class from you in colouring hair!
what a great card. love the use of the zip...ingenious
hugs
Total fabness :)
Was für eine tolle Karte. Gefällt mir super.
Die Hitze macht auch mir schwer zu schaffen. Ich bin doch im Herzen ein Winterkind. :)
lg Sandra
Post a Comment