Phu, it is still so hot here, no end in sight! I'm making it short, I wanna go and chill in the shade and cool places...
New theme at Inky Chicks is "SUMMER COLOURS" and our wonderful sponsor is once again Nikki from Bunny Zoe's Crafts, thanks so much Nikki, sending you lots of pawesome cat-kisses!
And this is the card my human friend made!
Meow-meow
Bailey


11 comments:
What an awsome summer card...so well put together and your colouring is wonderful. Just love it :)
Hugs
Pialine xxx
This is so pretty. Love the bunting.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}
Ally! The card is great! Really summer. Love it!
Gorgeous card Alessandra, love the sweet image and amazing design.
Donna x
Yeeeeey i comment before Lisa this time... lol
The card is just fab and sooo great colouring sweetie ♥ :)
Kram/hugs
That is beautiful Ally! Gorgeous use of the elements!
so stunning alessandra.i love your beach theme and gorgeous details and tilda :D
xx coops xx
Stunning as always sweetie xx
Hi my dearest friend:)
I come back from the vacations with my daughter, how are you? I saw Your last creations, all Wonderful as always and This is Adorable:))
Big hug and happy weekend:)
Sonia
Hach, ist diese Karte wieder wundervoll gelungen.
Deine Arbeiten schaue ich mir immer wieder gern an.
LG
Regina
Fab card love the colour combo and layout :)
Post a Comment