My human friend has a brother. A brother is someone that comes out of the same mother she explained me. Hm. I still don't understand this...because they did not come out at the same time, not like I and my siblings! But anyhoooooo, this is the card she made for his birthday. It's a bit girlie for a brother but he loves dragons.
At Inky Chicks they have the theme "MASKING" and so she masked the cutie with some eggs from Magnolia and also from Stampin' up!
Sponsor with a generous voucher of £10 is once again Cult Pens, thank you so very much!
See you all later, I gotta go out and have a sunbath as long as we have sun!
Meow-meow
Bailey


17 comments:
Just gorgeous and who says men dont like flowers.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}
Awww that is one cute sepia dragon... love the vintage look of it AllyBally. Stunning! ♥ ♥
Kram/hugs
I love your dragon!!!!!
And the prize is £10 not 15... Lol xx
Oh that is sooo cute, I love your dragon and a stunning card <3
Hug
Pialine xxx
Dis Chärtli isch mega härzig liebi Aless! Ich find s'gseht sehr männllich us i däne Sepia Tön...
Cool dä Effekt mit äm Crackle, hesch du dä mit UTEE gemacht?
Alles Liebi und viiiiiiiel Sunneschi,
Monika
The fradgon ist just tooo sweet and goes perfect with sepia, a wonderfull card creation!
LG
Michaela
so stunning alessandra. i love your fab details and colours and your dragon is gorgeous :D
xx coops xx
Such a cute dragon and such a fab card :)
Oh Bailey, enjoy the sunshine. I love the dragon card, he is so cute and the colours are great - perfect for a brother. xx Flora
Hallo Alessandra,
eine wunderschöne Karte ist das, der kleine Drache hat einen Blick...zum Dahinschmelzen und diese vielen kleinen und liebevollen Details wieder....eine Traumkärtchen.
LG
Ulla
traumhaft schön meine Liebe und das Motiv ist super süß
Hab eine schöne Woche
Alles LIebe
Doreen
Yummy sepia dragon! Brother will love it!. Hugs for Bailey! xx
This is so gorgeous Alessandra - fabulous colouring!
This is a great card and such a brilliant image. I love these colours as well, perfect for a brother!
Hugs to you and kisses to Bailey.
Sue Pxxx
och neeeeee...wie goldig. die gestaltung der karte ist der hammer...diese technik und detail...klasse!
xoxo nadine
awwww such a sweetie, lovely colouring
hugs
Such a fab card, i love the dragon and the beautiful colouring :)
Post a Comment