I have persuaded my human friend to see a doc. Because she is always so tired. No matter what time of the day she could fall asleep. Maybe she needs another iron injection, she says. I can sleep all day long, and I love doing it!
But onto today's challenge at Inky Chicks! This fortnight's challenge has the theme:
But onto today's challenge at Inky Chicks! This fortnight's challenge has the theme:
BLACK AND WHITE and YOUR FAVE COLOUR
that means, your project has to be in black and white and you can add a touch of your fave colour. My human friend's all time fave colour is green. She lurves green.
Okay, I'll better go and make the bed ready for her. Then I'll purr into her ears while she falls asleep, she loves that (I ingore her moaning and yelling at me that I shall please purr not so loud)...
Meow-meow
Bailey
Okay, I'll better go and make the bed ready for her. Then I'll purr into her ears while she falls asleep, she loves that (I ingore her moaning and yelling at me that I shall please purr not so loud)...
Meow-meow
Bailey
Sponsor for this challenge is her lovely teamie Thea, she has a wonderful shop, please visit her HERE!


13 comments:
Oh look at that gorgeous Card....you are a very talented Card maker :) - love the way you build your Card up.
Hugs
Pialine xxx
Oh wow, I love this. Fantastic colours, shape and image
Hugs Kelly
adorable card Ally, hope you are not over doing it, have you had your thyroid checked out, I slept continually until they figured out I had an under active thyroid. hugs to you and bailey
xx
OH my gosh, love that card!!! That's an awesome stamp, from wich company is it?? Love to have this!!!
Hugs, Deborah
beautiful card love the image, just noticed what Daniele said about thyroid being checked as I have an underactive thryoid and am always tired. Alison xx
Your human friend as made another totally gorgeous card Bailey - she is so clever! Love the colours she has chosen and the embellishments.
Now you two look after yourselves and each other. Tell her that no cat can purr tooooo loudly!
Hugs to you Sue Pxxx
thank you so much Deborah for your lovely comm! the stamp is from crafts and me but unfortunately out of stock -.-
http://www.craftsandme.co.uk/newpunch-colour-girls-unmounted-rubber-stamp-p-2083.html maybe u can check once in a while if they have it back in stock! hugs, ally
Eine wunderschöne Karte!
Und solche Müdigkeiten kenn ich, aber mir ist wohl die Ursache der Stress. Und die auferlegten Erwartungen.
Wünsch Dir Alles Gute.
lg Sandra
Das liegt am Winter, da gibt es viel und viel und viel zu wenig Sonne!!! Aber wo gibt es die Sonne schon? Na freilich, in deiner Karte natürlich! Sieht zauberhaft aus so mit dem grün, spitze gemacht liebe Alessandra! Mach's gut!! LG, Ira
Ira’s Crea Corner
lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! best card!!!!!
Wunderschön ist das geworden, schaut super aus!
LG
Michaela
Oh eine tolle Karte! Wunderschön geworden! Müde bin ich im Moment auch ständig...hoffe geht dir bald besser. LG Janine
Unglaublich schön!
Post a Comment