Tuesday, 8 May 2012

I'm completely...

....behind in commenting!! So sorry peeps!! I promise, I will visit you all this weekend!!

First I want to thank you all for your lovely comments, your personal e-mails and text messages on my mobile. Big hugs to you all! I feel much better!

Onto my card for tonight (it's just a quick post, I have to hurry back to my craft corner...many many b-day cards for May that are not finished yet *GROOOOOAAAAAAN*): it'a Tilda with Winter Flowers, oh I love her so much, she is a dream to colour. Some of you might notice the beautiful lace on this card...*wink to Mo and Nina*.

Mo, Nina and I went to a "lace factory" here in Switzerland (in the city St. Gallen" in fact). They usually don't have an outlet. But once in while they have a factory outlet and you can get the most beautiful lace and fabric for a very cheap price. It's a very famous factory, they produce the finest fabric for Prada, Chanelle and others. Okay I stop bragging about having the finest lace on this planet in my craft corner... one of you will be the lucky winner of my candy and ...some others will get a surprise too...so keep watching out!!

Okay, I said it's a quick postie tonight and still I'm here blabbering on and on...I better go! Will visit you soon!

Biggest of hugs to all my cyber friends all around the world!
Alessandra


Ich bin so was von hintendrein mit Kommentieren, bitte entschuldigt!! Ich verspreche, dass ich euch am Wochenende besuchen werde!!

Aber eigentlich wollte ich erst allen herzlich danken für eure lieben Kommentare und persönlichen E-Mails und auch SMS! Ich umarme alle mal herzlich! Ich fühl mich wirklich schon viiiiiiiiiiiel besser und ich konnte auch die Abgrenzung wieder herstellen.

Aber nun zur Karte...soll nur ein ganz kurzer Post werden, denn ich muss gleich wieder in meine Bastelecke verschwinden... ich habe noch soooooooooo viele Mai-Geburtstagskarten zu machen *STÖÖÖÖÖÖHN*...Also, ich habe hier Tilda with Winter Flowers, ich liebe die einfach zu colorieren. Ein paar von euch haben bestimmt die wunderschöne Spitze auf meiner Karte gesehen *zwinker zu Mo und Nina*.

Mo, Nina und ich waren in der St. Galler Spitzenfabrik am Spitzenverkauf. Die haben eingentlich keinen Fabrikladen, aber ab und zu gibt es einen Ladenverkauf und da kann man dann die weltberühmte St. Galler Spitze zu einem Spottpreis erstehen. Die stellen ja Stoffe her für Prada, Chanelle und andere Berühmtheiten. Aber ich hör schon auf zu prahlen, dass ich die feinste Spitze der Welt in meiner Bastelecke hüte und streichle :-)) Jemand von euch wird ja mein Candy gewinnen...und für ein paar andere habe ich auch noch eine Überraschung...

Also dann, ich geh' jetzt endlich...wollte ja nur kurz schreiben und jetzt bin ich immer noch hier und plappere munter drauflos!!

Die meisten Zutaten (Genaueres findet ihr hier)  habe ich übrigens vom SCRAPHOUSE ONLINE SHOP, schaut doch mal vorbei!

Herzlichst, Alessandra

53 comments:

Catherine said...

Such a beautiful card and that lace is just stunning.....

Nela said...

Deine Karte ist wunderschön geworden!
Ganz tolle Wirkung!
LG Nela

Jennifer said...

I just love this flower garden you've put sweet Tilda in! The lace and the flowers and butterflies are a beautiful harmony!

Sonia said...

Wow Barbara, I adore this card,sweet and elegant card:) And the lace is so special.... Wonderful creation for Tilda image and because full of nice flowers :)
Hugs,
Sonia

Daniele said...

such a stunning card Alessandra, and such stunning lace, lucky you having a factory outlet down the road that sells posh lace.....lol
have a lovely week
hugs xx

Chrissy said...

WOW!! So beautiful Alessandra....love this Tilda, beautiful colouring, and the lace is devine..as are your gorgeous flowers...sooo pretty...gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Claudia said...

Einfach nur wunderschön!!!!!!!

LG

Claudia

Jenny said...

Hallo Alessandra,
eine wunderschöne Karte hast du wieder gemacht !!!

Liebe Grüße Jenny

Kelly Lloyd said...

Oh WOW Alessandra, This is STUNNING... A really delighful gorgeous card.. Love all the embellies, that lace is wonderful.. Great colourings, brilliant colours.. Just perfect!

Hugs Kelly

angelwhispers said...

My word this is divine and no wonder you are so happy the lace is just lush! Chanelle xxx

mgoll88 said...

wow was für eine großartige Karte, die sieht richtig fantastisch aus und die ganzen details...super!!!

LG
Michaela

Maria Therese said...

sweet card ♥

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Such a fab card. Lovely flowers and butterflies, Helena x

Stempelkobold said...

Liebe Alessandra, da ist dir wieder eine besonders schöne Karte gelungen - mir gefällt diese Tilda auch besonders gut :-)Der Spitze(n) Einkauf hat sich offenbar gelohnt :-) Macht sich auch super auf der Karte :-) Ich wünsche Dir noch einen schönen Abend, viele liebe Grüße, Dominique

Unknown said...

oh i wanna trip to switzerland ...the lace factory oh my word id be like a kid in a sweet shop i adore lace as you may well gathered i cant get enough ..i dream in lace too lol!! and what a stunnig card sweetie..i love it and i want it so i can nick that lush lace ps id keep he card to it was made by a really wonerful lady.and yes i mean you hugs sassyxxxx

Donna Mosley said...

Alessandra, this is just so incredible hun. I love it! Gorgeous colours and the lace and details are so scrummy.

Donna x

Sue B said...

Wow! this is so beautiful Alessandra! what a sweet Tilda image and you have coloured her to perfection! the sparkle on her dress and flowers looks really fab! I love the gorgeous papers, flowers and butterflies. Oh and the lace is SO gorgeous!!!! it's a stunning card !!
Love n Hugs
Sue xx

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

You really are a tease; all that beautiful lace at your disposal!
I adore the card and the turquoise lace you have used is devine, such a perfect companion to Tilda's flowers.
Hugs Linda x

Unknown said...

Great work Alessandra, what a gorgeous card ,and a lovely image, and the lace is superb , you are so lucky to have an outlet near to you .
well done a fabulous creation
Hugs Elaine

Vicky said...

Loving this gorgeous card sweetie it is sooooooooooo beautiful, love the colours.
Hope you are ok sweetie I read your previous post, it is awful to see someone dying & knowing someone is going to die. There is not a lot you can say but belive me sweetie having their loved ones there & people there to show they care about them means the world. A rich man is one who has a lot of love......

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Stempelhexe said...

Hallo Alessandra,

eine wunderschöne Karte ist das geworden und die tolle Spitze hast Du super eingesetzt.

LG
Ulla

Kreatives von Andrea said...

Hallo liebe Alessandra, da ist ja mal wieder ein absolutes Traumkärtchen bei dir entstanden ...die wirkt so ansprechend deine Karte, du hast alles so liebevoll und geschmackvoll gestaltet, ach ich bin total begeistert.Und die Spitze, oh, die ist wundervoll....ich liebe Spitze

Einen ganz lieben Gruß von Andrea

Martina said...

Guten morgen liebe Alessandra,
das ist einfach ein überirdisch, mega-schönes, geniales...ach.was...ein eifach perfektes Kärtchen! Einfach nur toll!!!! Die St. Gallener Spitze ist ein Traum und ich liebe diese schmetterlinge!! Wo sind die her???? Wunderschön angeordnet alles...was soll ich sagen? PERFEKT und traumhaft schön!!! So, bevor ich mich nun noch x-mal wiederhole...liebe Grüße
Martina

June Nelson said...

You clever little pal, oh she is so beautiful me darlin, you have the colours layout and everything so perfect, youjust have a way with Tilda, im sooo jeelous about the lace too lol, I adore lace but only have afew little precious pieces I try and save for special things, ooooh I bet you had a wonderful time. Anyway your card is amazing as always me lovely freind, have a great day , im off to work soon I willbe thinking of you at work to, love you lots xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nina said...

Liebi Aless
Oh, mir gohts im Moment genau glich. Eifach kei Zyt! Chend händ so vel los ond ich chome ned i Schwung ond min Hals machtmer scho wieder zschaffe, grrr...
Aber jetzt zu dim Chärtli, wa söll i säge! Be sprachlos, die Spitze isch jo de Hammer (ggg), Farbkombi find i wunderschön ond den no s'ganz gspickt mit dine Blüemli. Dini Colo, Aless, wirsch immer besser!!! E Traumkarte!!!
Baci, Nina

nicolet said...

What do you get a gorgeous card made​​.
Hugs Nicolet

Lotta said...

Hi! Oh that is a gorgeous lace! I understand you are proud!! :)
Your card is stunning! Love everything about it! Your gorgeous coloring, the sweet image and those yellow prima flowers! (oh why did I only buy blue, when I had the chance to buy the other colors too?!)
Have a great day!! hugs Sandra

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Wow! what a stunning card sweetie, I love the beautiful tilda image and the flowers and the layout are so gorgeous. That lace is absolutely exquisite, just so so pretty! The lace factory sounds a bit like heaven to me lol, I love pretty lace and fabrics and really enjoy using them for cards. I bet you had a fantastic time looking and all the lovely things they had. Hope you are well
Lindsay xx

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie this is stunning, a really gorgeous creation, hugs pops x

franzesjoi said...

beautiful card, alessandra!the image is soo sweet, love the flowers and stunning lace! :)

coops said...

so stunning alessandra.i really love your colours and gorgeous pretty lace and image :D

xx coops xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Alessandra this is just too beautiful for words so I will shutup!! xxx

Bastelmichaela said...

Hallöchen,
wow, das ist ein traumhaftes Kärtchen geworden, gefällt mir sehr gut....
Wünsche Dir noch einen schönen Tag.
lg Michaela

Unknown said...

Da hast du dich gefühlt wie ein Kind in einer Schoko-Laden, oder? Alessandra? Mann oh mann, da hast du eine tolle Spitzenkarte gewerkelt, ich bin gar nicht so 'into Tilda', aber ich muß sagen daß du etwas ganz romantisches gemacht hat, die Spitze, Blumen und Schmetterlingen sehen ja echt Klasse aus und deine Farbwahl ist der Hammer, so richtig Frühling! Viele liebe Grüßen, Ira

Vivi Casale said...

omg.. your card is just stunning!! I love it!!!
xx

JennyB. said...

Liebe Alessandra,
was für ein wunderschönes Kärtchen, so liebevoll gestaltet!! Die Spitze ist ein Traum "dahinschmelz" !!

Ich glaube in so einem Laden würde ich mich wie im Paradies fühlen !!Schade das es so was bei uns nicht in der Nähe gibt.

Liebe Grüße
Jenny

Mo said...

Liebi Alessandra
Dis Chärtli isch äs Träumli und das nöd nur wäg dä Spitze..., d'Farbe, d'Blueme, Papier und Schmetterling, alles isch eifach perfekt !!!
So härzig, hesch au so fescht freud ab dä Spitze und bald werded mir wohrschindli no ganz vieli neui Kreatione mit echter St. Galler Spitze im www gseh... smile?!
Liebs Grüessli,
Monika

Anonymous said...

eine ganz tolle Karte
LG
Elma

Daniele said...

Hi Alessandra, I recieved my box of delish lace goodies, it was stunning and I can't wait to start and create, just not in the mood at the moment as I have a dreadful cold and I'm feeling sorry for myself
Again many thanks for sending it you are an angel
hugs xx

Francine said...

Das isch en super herzigi Charte liebi Aless! Farblich de Hit und d'Spitze... WOW geseht super us uf Dinere Charte!!! Bin hin und weg... D'Schmetterling sind au so schöni Details.
Alles liebi und schöns Wuchenend.
Francine

Flowergirl said...

This is so beautiful! Love your Tilda with her cardi! Gorgeous lace! Fab colour x
Wendy x

May said...

O my word.... This is just Gorgeous... I love all the detail and lace! Your colouring is just Fabulous... Hugs May x x x

Conny said...

Liebe Alessandra
ich bin total sprachlos über dieses Kunstwerk von dir! Das ist einfach grandios, du weisst einfach, wie man alles perfekt in Szene setzt!
Ganz liebe Grüsse
von Deiner Conny

Edilza Teixeira Scrap e Artes said...

Oi Alessandra!!!

Seus trabalhos são belíssimos!!! AMEI !!!

Beijos

Unknown said...

Hi Alessandra , thank you , dont worry about not commenting much, its nice to hear from you, but when we dont hear from you we know you are busy and it is fine, we are all friends .
Take care have a lovely weekend Hugs Elaine

Anonymous said...

Definitely one of the prettiest unbelievably adorable card I have ever seen! I love the style, I love the colours and all the details you´ve used and your colouring is just wonderful!

Karen Letchworth said...

Such gorgeous lace - I wish I could fly across the ocean to your side of the world and go to the lace outlet with you. My weakness is lace and trims, so I am very intrigued. Thanks for sharing this info and making me jelous. LOL
Blessings,
Karen L
karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Tina said...

Guten Morgen liebe Alessandra,
was für eine Megastarke Karte. Wunderschön wie Du alles arrangiert hast. Perfekt die Coloration und die Spitze ist wirklich zauberhaft. Ein rundum perfektes Werk. Klasse
Ganz liebe Grüße
Tina

Vampirschmetterlings Basteleck said...

Hallo!

Die Karte ist dir wieder mal super gelungen. Tilda ist wunderschön coloriert und die Spitze ist wirklich ein Traum.

Lg, Ingrid

Exclusively by Mel said...

Oh blimey I nearly missed this beauty!!
Wake up melly!
How very gorg this is lovely.
The lace is stunning, and you coloured her beautifully! love it.
melly. xxx

Tindaloo said...

absolutely gorgeous card and embellishes! :)

Stella's Stöberkiste said...

die Spitz ist wirklich ein Traum, und die Farbe passt so gut zur Karte. Die Magnolia mit den süßen Blumensträußen ist ja süß, mir Gefällt der Schriftzug hast du ihn am PC gemacht?? Wie schön du wieder alles gemacht hast, herrlich meine süße ich knuddel dich mal ganz gefährlich hahaaaa. Alles liebe Stella

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

eine Karte zum dahinschmelzen......tolle Kreation....gefällt mir super gut.

GLG
Bella